Verizon and AT&T Pull advertising over hatespeech on youtube

archive.is/8k0NV
It begins.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.google/topics/ads/expanded-safeguards-for-advertisers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hmm... i think the juden are somehow responsible for this.

Pussies

This will hurt Verizon and AT&T more than it will hurt YouTube tbqh. Verizon and AT&T need to get their ads to viewers, meanwhile YouTube isn't going to suddenly become insolvent because a few advertisers pulled, its fundamentals as THE video sharing site, and its backing by Google, are too strong.

This seems to be a stupid "moral" stand that doesn't benefit anyone. Oh, except viewers who won't have to see any more of their stupid trite advertising.

It's literally jews being jews.

The entire thing is a response to people mentioning jews in a negative light.

>archive link

You, I like.

>Sprint/Virgin masterrace

I'm sure they will live.

This.

Literally the only time Jews get stupid about money is when people call them out on being kikes. Obviously this is one of those times.

>stupid about money

Well IDK about that.

It might be that they want to associate google with antisemitism (if google refuses to change policy) or else have themselves be viewed as great crusaders for the jewish people (if google caves to the demand) because google fiber blows them out of the water.

google and youtube > verizon and AT&T

which video streaming website are they going to advertise on now, dailymotion?

You assume that ATT and Verizon are anywhere near as powerful as google, which they are not. There is a reason we consider Google to be the ultimate jew.

>You assume that ATT and Verizon are anywhere near as powerful as google, which they are not.

I don't see how I'm assuming that. They're trying to wrestle as much market share as they can away from google. And using dirty tactics to gain an edge.

they dont even provide the same service

what market share is AT&T going to get?

Factions at Google are coordinating this to create a narrative to justify a complete purge of Right wing content from youtube and google.
>"We have listened" Google announced, as they unveiled new policy to ban hatespeech from all Alphabet platforms - Sometime in April/May 2017

Is it possible that companies are the next step in eroding our free speech here? By eventual lobbying against what (((they))) consider to be hate speech?

free market, they can advertise whatever they want.

non-issue

>or else have themselves be viewed as great crusaders for the jewish people

ATT and Verizon are univsersally hated due to the monopoly shit they are pulling. They'd need to do a whole lot more than stopping to advertise on a video platform that absolutely everyone uses for people to even consider siding with them.

>what market share is AT&T going to get?
AT&T is allied with Time warner cable (in New york at least... I'm assuming it's a similar set up elsewhere). Typically a household either gets the AT&T/TimeWarner plan, or a verizon plan, and now there's the growing option of getting google fiber and whatever that entails.

They did it already. 21 March 2017.

blog.google/topics/ads/expanded-safeguards-for-advertisers/

(((Verizon))) and (((AT&T))) Pull (((advertising))) over """hatespeech""" on (((youtube)))

Companies have to be banding together to fight Google's power. Google fiber and Project Fi are direct challenges to the old media and cell phone giants so it isn't surprising that those companies would use this as an opportunity to weaken their competition.

Likewise I've noticed if I share a YouTube video on Facebook it never gets any likes (while everything else I post gets traffic no matter what it is) suggesting to me that they're being shadowbanned there.

It's war.

Verizon = 250 Billion
AT&T = 500 Billion

Alphabet (owns Google & Youtube) = 150 Billion

Turns out they're much more powerful.

google fiber is a piece of shit project that never made it past a few houses

Project Fi uses towers on three other networks. Google is paying Sprint, T-Mobile and US Cellular to use their towers. And they still have shit coverage in half the country.

That's not banding together against Google. That's the three shittiest phone networks banding against the two best phone networks.

I'd suggest grabbing your favorite NatSoc vids now while you can.

Archived? Bump.

>withdrawing much of their advertising from Google
>much of their advertising
>much
Not disingenuous in the slightest.

What did he mean by this?

>waaaaaah, no more money until you censor extreme free speech

I don't support terrorism but I can only imagine what falls under """""Hate(tm)"""""

See ya internet neutrality
Someone please make a Nutube that won't be such a cuck

problem, reaction, solution

Verizon is happily applauding the end of net neutrality, as is AT&T. Willing to bet these two Telecom's tried to work out a deal with YouTube for exclusivity rights on mobile brands, or a deal to be faster YouTube on their servers but not their competitors.

Thanks for not suggesting (((liveleak))).

Holy fuck, this world is one big joke.

Verizon and AT&T.. Where are the customers going to go to? Sprint? T-mobile? Please

>archive
You're a good one, OP.

>stop using adsense
>start using crowdfunding

>This will hurt Verizon and AT&T more than it will hurt YouTube tbqh

Youtube's profit margins are razor thin. They've operated at a loss quite a few years.

It doesn't matter if you're "THE" place to go if you can't monetize it because every jack off runs an adblocker. traffic =/= money

>wasting ca$h money on pointless advertisements

This desu where I live you have Verizon or you're constantly roaming

Alphabet market cap 572 billion

AT&T market cap 254 billion

It's not about money, Jewgle is the ultimate propaganda machine. Judging by your comparison, you must also think Donald was more powerful than Hillary since he had more money.

Verizon market cap 201 billion.

Please stop posting here.

I think it will be pretty funny when YouTube attempts to ban "hatespeech" to solve this problem, ban all conservative videos and right wing opinions, leaving all the hateful liberal anti-white videos, and more advertisers leave

This is big.

The crackdown on the entire internet is commencing, they might eventually shut the whole thing down to get rid of patriot and nationalist expression.

I honestly think Verizon and at&t think they have to do it. They don't want their adds shown on fucked up videos and webpages. I doubt it actually had anything to do with hat speech, just that YouTube has a ton of sketchy content

BTFO, WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
LEAVE MY STYX ALONE KIKES!!!!

He's not uploaded in a full day.

Well yeah.

Google just made advertisers responsible for monitoring every channel to see where their ads are placed.

Advertisers can no longer say it's not their fault if their message is supporting another pewdipie type that goes off the rails.

I'd pull my ad dollars too

RIP

Nah he just put one up about civilization n sheit

where did you get those numbers? :')

>implying this is not just a coordinated kike trick for Google to have a reason to censor on "hate speech" videos

>tfw i make a living on youtube, this news

FUCKING STOP POSTING BAD SHIT I NEED MY FUCKING ADSESNE MONEY

>yfw the free market is going to sweep ethnonationalist scum off the internet permanently
LIBERTARIANS WIN AGAIN

>Be AT&T

>want to get my message to people

>pay for prime block of ad space,

>some guy during that block of time grows a Hitler moustache.

>Snowflakes pissed.

>Wtf am I supposed to do about it? I paid for a random block

>New policy comes along.

>Can no longer say "Hey, I just paid for a block of time, what do you want me to do?

>Have to hire a team to monitor all channels to see which ones I think are wholesome enough for snowflakes

>One of my wholesome channels suddenly decides to do a bit on the Jews

>Everyone looks at me to say why the fuck are you sponsoring this type of content?

>Would like to say "don't look at me, I just paid for a block of time."

>Fucking can't though, can I?

>Promise to hire an entire army of content police to monitor the mental health of every YouTuber that I sponsor.

>How is this worth it to me?

Is there anyone who actually thinks an add has anything to do with the content?
Well I guess people too stupid to run adblock might

Google needs an excuse to begin the censorship and the main carriers have provided. They will be rewarded come the next round of traffic compensation agreements.

This is a coordinated, pre-agreed deal to set the narrative and "absolve" Google for what it is about to do.

Wew. Was worried. He's not backing down.

>he actually has ATnT
>he doesn't have Comcast instead
AT&T sucks ass and offers slower speeds with less reliability.

>Comcast
>literally funding MSNBC
jew please

In my area, it's either them or Atnt; I choose Comcast.

>not having equal upload and download speeds
verizon masterrace