Sup Forums do your thing

Sup Forums do your thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7B-lZ6EL0FY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>replace colour
>red to brown

>sesamestreet introduces a new Muppet who has a serial killer for a father

Honestly can't wait until they introduce the Islamic extremist muppet, let's just normalize that aswell.

>tranny muppet
>gay muppet
>starving Ethiopian muppet

Any other muppets this show for kids need.

SEVEN! SEVEN COUNTS OF BURGLARY!

AH! AH! AH!

Didn't they also have a new autistic muppet?

There is literally nothing wrong with this. I really hope nobody here is retarded enough to actually think this is a political thing, and not just something to help kids cope with hard situations by identifying with a TV character.

will the muppet have a black voice actor?

>Pattern recognition is racist.

For every black guy that looks like a mup, there's a white guy that looks like a mup.

Hahaha

That muppet looks super bummed though. I guess that means it's not quite normal to have a dad in jail?

It's a sick sign of the times when muppets have parents that are felons, junkies, etc. Is this the decline of the West that people keep talking about?

>tfw dad in jail

>attempted suicide by cop

that expression is pretty accurate

>VIBE Magazine

Who the fuck works at these obsolete magazines besides CIA interns.

tfw picturing a niggish, life-sized muppet in prison among humans

Kek

>Rather than considering preventative measures of crime in western society, why don't we psychologically normalize to children that it's normal for dark skinned fathers to be in jail, in our racist, pseudo-liberal plot

youtube.com/watch?v=7B-lZ6EL0FY

Why does prison exist in the sesameverse?

A+

inb4 they make a serial rapist puppet who's from sweden

ZERO! ZERO SIDES LEFT!!!

>the count

I know a pimp when I see one.

The Muppets went to prison in Elmo's movie

fucking KƎK

remember when muppets were just goofy little things and not leftist representations of how they think the world should be.
this one has autism.
that one's dad is in jail.
there's a muslim one.
Who cares? This is just indoctrination, and the fact that the left is now infecting something like a young child's show is disgusting.

>red face
>blue hair
>green nose
>all mixed together make brown

>implying that blacks have fathers

how long until the first tranny puppet?

the show IS set in harlem

they already have one...

10/10

Have Julia calling him "NIGGER!" to his face.

WTF why isn't he black??

So what, does he occasionally steal Elmo's toys and then they sing a song about how stealing is bad to prepare middle class white kids for the forced integration and diversity to come?

This is perfectly fine
It's not gonna make crime normal and it's not a racial thing either since white people can also have imprisoned parents
It just gives kids someone to identify with during a tough time

It's that this situation is so common people don't really mind it being put into a kids show is the more accurate barometer for the fall of the west

qeq

Maybe they will read this story to a bunch of black kids on Sesame St.

>It's a sick sign of the times when muppets have parents that are felons, junkies, etc. Is this the decline of the West that people keep talking about?
>a sign of the times

AND NO ONE'S LOOKING AT THE SIGN. NO ONE'S PAYING ATTENTION. SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG. THIS IS NORMAL. EVERYTHING IS FINE.

ikr? He's more like burnt sienna

It's not gonna paint the criminal muppet in a positive light
It's probably just to help some kids cope

did the dad kill someone?

Put me in the reddit screen cap

A lot of redskins are perpetually drunk/high and then do crimes

Idk never had to read it

I wish more poor people were in prison. You lazy fucks have no work ethic to speak of and need to be used as slaves if your to accomplish anything in your pathetic life.

Am I doing it right?

nice work user

well I guess if his father is the one in jail he really din du nuffin, not yet at least

Around Reds, always be ahead

They should make an episode where Big Bird defends him in court and gets him set free.

HAhahahaha these "Seaseme Street introduces..." news are becoming funnier each time.

And the father should try to put his hand in a glove

Is his name Niggbert?

Their should be an episode where Grover is the defense attorney and that one mustached muppet that Grover always torments is the prosecutor

yeah they're called white trash its a well known and joked about phenomena...

screen cap me, famalan...

Quite fucking true. T. Former Upstater.

D is for daaaaad, commited murder of the second degree.