So I live very near to the new flag destination and I am relatives and close friends with many people who work there...

So I live very near to the new flag destination and I am relatives and close friends with many people who work there. Do I exploit and destroy these connections just to capture the flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@53.4018503,-2.9783117,73a,35y,39.57t/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
i.4cdn.org/pol/1490280949382.png
youtube.com/watch?v=q9Zmj3xW6Gk
youtu.be/cZ-93c16xZk
youtube.com/watch?v=U9FzgsF2T-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

What's your plan?

They will forgive you in time. You must act!

I'm heading into Liverpool tonight as I live just over three Merseyside. I'll be at the FACT at about 6:30.

If someone could gain access to the roof of the building next door, that might be the best way to get on the roof as its a conjoined building.

google.co.uk/maps/@53.4018503,-2.9783117,73a,35y,39.57t/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Over the*

Im local too boss man, have been dicussing that this is going to be pretty much impossible without some sort of drone.

people have been discussing purchase but dont know if legit

move this to the other chan you dumbass...
and good luck.

>based Liverpool

do it
Deus vult

Prove you live there, user?

That's the dumbest fucking question I've ever heard. I don't care if you have to sever relationships with friends and family, you capture that fucking flag.

We did it three times bongs, you can at least do it once

DO IT FOR KEK

Switch it with a pair of really disgusting underwear like in that Simpsons episode.

Don't anwser this. We're being monitored by that twitter fag and Shia's people. Follow his advice and DO IT!

Why would anyone admit to being a filthy scouser?

It makes no sense.

Do it. One guy gets on the roof, lowers the flag and attaches it to a drone which flies to another guy waiting on a rooftop across the street. Then run down to a car around the block and step on the gas.

It's already down you thirving scousers got it!

i.4cdn.org/pol/1490280949382.png

kek

oops

kek

No, this time change it with the Kekistani flag

WELL DONE BOYS! STREAM IS OFFLINE!

Replace the HWNDU flag with a HUDNW flag

Hiter undoubtedly did nothing wrong

No one cares. It's just a gay flag no one cares about. Do whatever you want.

This is the best game of capture the flag EVER!

Looks like Pol does it again

It's already down. fucking new fag.

all hail Scissors user

STOP CALLING IT KEKISTANI JESUS FCKN CHRIST

triggered

>I live just over the Merseyside
>the Merseyside
stop lying on the internet

SHIA DAMAGE CONTROL

Considering how many cameras are in the UK I think its a safe bet to say this guy is fucked.

that's a really shit edit mate.
if an user actually has the flag they should take a pic of the flag down and in their possession.
but you know that's not the case, don't you?
you know that FACT just bailed on the project and took the flag down themselves.

what's this thread about?

That was a screencap from the stream.

nothing dw

You have to capture the flag yeah.

Is Liverpool as cool as it seems for a foreigner? I've been to Britain but never went there and regret it.

its small, but fun, not worth staying more than 2--3 days top

youtube.com/watch?v=q9Zmj3xW6Gk

drone atack the flag!

Already taken down

>shia puts the flag in a bunker
>weaponized autism uses seismographs and trig to locate it

>shia puts the flag on the moon
>Sup Forums creates a space program

They are just going to put up their spare flag and then turn the stream back on.

It's already down! Other thread 404. Fucking mods. Good effort lads

It's trash, you didn't miss anything.

What else are we capable of?

IT HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN !!!!

Flag pic when?

Did he get it or did fact just take it down because it breached the rules on spending public money on political shit?

Well this saves a lot of planning, kinda felt someone would beat me to it anyway. Need to know how he did it tho.

bump the threads lurkers,it's our only hope

I can see the flag poll from my balcony. I will let everyone know when or if it goes back up

It's literally a cesspool full of pikeys and thieving scouse cunts

It's already down

youtu.be/cZ-93c16xZk

This was masked user with scissors. Hopefully part two drops soon and he posts timestamp of flag.

Weaponized autism strikes again!

i love you

Wearing Liverpool standard jacket there lad.

wait what did i miss a happening??? fill me in

I hate this city, nice place but the people suck ass.

BUMpd

mother fucking bump

Here I was hoping for a fleet of drones advancing to the ride of the valkyries and it was just a smelly scouse cunt in a dirty Lonsdale jacket

>masked user appeared on HWNDU stream
> stream cut out
> flag gone
> stream down

Shia La Boeuf on suicide watch.

Livestream went down. Some masked person supposedly took the flag down. There are linked videos in the thread above. They said it was heavily zip tied and they needed scissors. Just waiting for pics of flag before I can ejaculate.

what the fuck actually happened, is the flag down?
did /pols/ A-Team win again?

if so, can this be in the screencap?
hey mum!

we need our own flag
democrats will not divide us!

Flag is definitely down, i can see it from my flat.

Post pics then you fat tub of fuck

When did it happen
Pic and time stamp?

periscope that shit, gotta stay updated

In discord there was 2 brits going to check red building next to it as the drop is only one meter and is right into the flag can anybody confirm their recon?

>mfw he can't hide anywhere

Are we just stationed and ready around the globe at this point?

inb4
>Flag spotted hanging from a random Baobab in the Sahel
>Flag taken down anyways

the flag is down. i repeat. the flag is down.

prove it fucker. I want to see the flag in the hands of user. I can't keep edging

>shia puts the flag on the moon
>Trump himself goes to tear it down

The stream is also down

yeah Sup Forums got it. leaked pic of the strike team

Not got a good camera but i will do my best hang on

it would be sooooo easy for shia to win

er könnte einfach die hwndu flaggen verkaufen, dann könnte jeder eine aufhängen

I will be heading down in about half an hour, will post pics if thread is still going. Keep it alive friends.

of course the mountain jew thinks about how to make shekels

Autism division

Wat

Yall wont do it, remember when you niggas had some big ass UK meeting and only 2 faggots showed up? Yall British niggas aint bout that life

Shia here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggots makes one of these anti art or HWNDU threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about MEMEing me or showing the flag you stole bothers me? It just goes to show how much power I have and how much it holds over you, my art can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a camera on a wall .
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit racist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, hollywood that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them . My art is godlike
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power hollywood hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot he will not divide us and you will never find the next flag

Aber das wäre Kapitalismus

the flag is already gone m8

the heroes of our time

holy shit my sides.

That our guy(s)

Good job boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=U9FzgsF2T-s
For /ourguys/ across the pond.

The bin rats will easily steal his little flag

I suggest anyone who'd do that to just go do it and hang themselves along with it