Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.f6a6a100acc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.f6a6a100acc4

>religion

Don't associate typical american conduct with christianity Mr. Shekelstein, it's not christianity's fault that americans are massive faggot degenerates by nature

Fuck off dominicakike. Don't you have dicks to suck?

Thanks to shitskins growing in numbers

It acts like a fucking religion, casting out non believers and praising the non-god of Science without a single bit of skepticism or even bothering to read the study in question, it is just accept as "fact" because their holy men said so.

>Jewish polcuck is triggered

You're worse than an actual atheist, God is blasphemed through you

>ChristCucks

gross

That's because shitskins are growing in numbers

THE TRUTH IS
Jews are the cancer
Christains are jews 2.0
Muslims are jews 3.0

if you want to be an ubermensch atheism is the best option, if you can't abbide by that the only religions that are allowed are non-Abrahamic religions, if you are of an Abrahamic you're an untermensch

As an athiest i dont even feel bad or care. The true end of the athiests path is nihilism.

Who cares even if the worst comes of it and people prevent the advancement of sciences. We all go to the forever nothing. It just... Doesnt... Matter..

I kind of envy people that truly believe whole heartedly.. With smiles on their faces as they pass out of existence

fake quotes that have no source, good job

What religion are you OP?

Which hokus pokus things do you believe in that are incompatible with logic and science?

Atheism isn't a religion, and yes it probably is shrinking in the sense that subhuman shitskins tend to be religious and they are increasing

>athiesm is the best option
BAHAHAHA
OKAY FEDORA TIPPER
ENJOY THOSE UNBELIEVABLY LOW BIRTH RATES AND NIHILISM.

Also
If you can't see religion(Christianity) as an important bulwark against Marxist ideologies and moral relativism then you've lost before you started.
Religion also promotes higher birth rates.

You're delusional, believing Christians and Muslims are as bad as Jews. You fall into what they want you to perceive.

Jews are the root cause of EVERYTHING. Without them the world would go back to being normal.

That is not theory it is fact.

The good guys dont always win.

>yfw in your lifetime one million chink screamers will descend and recapture Constantinople for Christianity

>atheism
>a religion
Polish education

Kek. Also Christianity is dwindling too.
According to the same researchers Islam will become worlds largest religion by 2050. By that time Germany France and UK (and effectively all of Western Europe) Christians will fall below 50%

Ignore and sage these threads, OP is a spamming faggot

I don't get atheists. Look, I am one, a strong atheist, no iffy fence sitting shit. The idea of a god is baseless, etc. but that's not what I want to talk about.

Why the fuck are so many atheists left?

For me I'm atheist because I apply logical thinking and realize it's retarded to devote your life to an invisible man or elephant for the poos or whatever god. It's bullshit, there's no proof. But I apply that same critical thinking that makes me pretty right wing.

Religions are cancer. Why can't we have a right wing movement that thrives on the ideals of critical thinking, logic, reason but also some sort of national pride and cohesion like the Japs and Koreans have?