>have to write "animal farm" style allegory
>make it about a swamp full of ungrateful whiny feminist generation
>frog named kek comes and saves the swamp

Do I record his reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1HEpuH1JA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ebSaGCZeyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You sound underaged. And not very imaginative.

If you can do it secretly, yes

The age of underestimating underage fags is over. We must now bridge the age gap for the first time in human history and bring generation Z into our fold.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1HEpuH1JA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ebSaGCZeyA

I might be underaged yes, but I think it's important that people my age (especially girls) get their head out of their asses and take a good look at the real world. I could be more imaginative but you really gotta spell it out to these kids, it's public school.
We're still being taught how to write a paragraph.

are you a girl AND underage? wew.

Anyway, your idea sounds good. A dystopia where it's all group think and cult like, outcasting people with ideas that don't go along with the orthodoxy. And Pepe the frog shows them the way, leading to a populist uprising of truth and breaking of the "conditioning"

It all makes sense now. So much of Canada's shitposting problem is due to underage

Can I get some MODS to check these digits pls?

this

School shooting when?

Doing the Lord's work, user. Try to appeal to your class' sense of humor a little for maximum conversion.

He's less to do with teaching kids and more to do with making a grown man feel like an idiot.

I agree, we don't need to welcome them over here but don't shun based on age anymore. If they can't keep up then they should be mocked though.

B&

you're doing kek's work

keep it up based user

dont prop trump up just because Hillary was shit. he WAS the worst candidate and is the worst president because he NEEDS to fail.

DO IT!

u wot m8

Hmm, while
>MODS MODS MODS B&
is a reasonable response I think welcoming the youth into the fold is an important function. We need to spread the message of truth and western values such as accountability, respect, and honor through the next generation. You're pretty fucking memey, but regardless you're trying, god speed.

Also, if grill underage or not, tits or GTFO.

you must be 18+ to post here. reported.

wew lads.

relax im just trying to have a lil fun, make some people get mad, and get them to think.

if you're really so upset that someone a year away from being legal has the same views as you,maybe get off the internet????

Now you fucked up

People are like that the first week or so after turning 18.

Dont use Pepe tho, it might Just turn into a cringefest.

This

>'reported'
Never gonna be able to really get rid of me

If you really plan on using a frog, use a normal frog. Not Pepe, that shit would be cringy as fuck

You guys caught me

It's gonna go something like "le swamp was not lit so papa pepe came and drained the swamp, dank af my guy" too much???? Not enough????? I can't tell I'm too young, oh no.

Cringe. Too many maymays

You sound like a faggot. Matter of fact, pretty sure you are a faggot

make it more subtle but defintly harp that swamp is filled with whiny bitches so the frog gets mad and eats them all