GET OUT!!!!!!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! THESE FUCKING IMMIGRANTS NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIGRANTS GET OUT OFF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche–Mexico_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you a native American? Fucking burgers have no right to their land or to complain about immigrants.

THEY HAVE THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO TRY AND LECTURE US ABOUT WHO OWNS THE WEST!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! STOP THE PROPAGANDA ADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like when you get a bad roommate in college who leaves their stinky clothes on the floor, dishes in the sink, never cleans the shower, eats all of your food, and starts inviting their friends and make lots of noise all night then crash on the couch all day.

I'm gonna immigrate my sperm to ur mum's vajina

>Muh Natives
shutup, its not just America, its happening in Europe too. Keep defending them you cuck.

KILL ALL FUCKING MUDSLIMES AND NEGROIDS

t. thatniggerkillerguy88

this

Brazil cant into humor

I'm not defending them. We have a right to our land and the right to complain about foreign invaders. You don't.

lets not continue a cycle

that argument falls apart once you stop blaming the sins of your fathers on the sons.

you and half the town

Fuck off we don't. We live here now and black yellow brown and white we're ALL getting fucked by mexicans and muslims coming over en masse.

Fuck off, Italy. You fucks haven't been shit since WWII and even then you were just Hitler's left testes.

Lest I remind you that the Natives attacked the Europeans first. They declared war, and they lost.

We need a full scale war to kill billions.

>American education

My people have been living on my island for thousands of years, possibly tens of thousands. Your great grandad probably came over on a boat from Europe, the longest you have been on the continent is just over 500 years.

You have no history, you have no culture. You are a nation of land stealing immigrants and have no right to complain. Deal with it.

>you have no culture

Bro your not even in sweden

Praise kek

>American """culture"""

>You have no history, you have no culture

In this 500 years we became the most powerful nation the world has ever seen. Our power makes the days of BOTH Roman Empires combined look quaint.

Italy isn't really on my shitlist because you guys get very little foreign aid from us but make no mistake: You're high if you think a Muslim/Mexican dominated US is good for Italy.

lol its time that land became ours again, now fuck off

sharting is not a culture

what about white christian immigrants?

>its that time that land became ours again

Yeah our government would sooner purge your fruit picking asses before they'd give up that land.

>My people have been living on my island for thousands of years, possibly tens of thousands

Doing absolutely jack shit besides being a slave to England, meanwhile in less than 250 years we managed to climb from backwater to literally leader of the world

You expect me to respect when a Saudi mudrab says his ancestors have been there for 1000 years?

FACT: The only thing Irish are known for is leprechauns and being the liberal go-to example of white terrorists when they are defending Muslims.

You're just a pimple on the ass end of the world Seamus

they are fine because they share a relatively similar culture to that of the host American population. Well, whats left of it anyway. Diversity does nothing but divide

>they said on an American website on the American internet on an American computer

I could take credit for the English too, but I'll let England have that since they haven't got much else anymore.

Who built which country?

>Muh Land

LOL WALL UP PEDRO

Do the Japanese not have a right to exist because their ancestors came from China once upon a time?

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

>unironically posting shitty leftypol memes

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

cry some mroe, we wil keep going. now canafagots opened the doors, the north will become mexican again

murica is Mexican clay nigger.

We don't need America to become Mexico. We r already living amongst you, an inseparable part of the American society. We've already won. Tell me, when was the last time you HAVENT seen one of us in your city? We are going to keep bring our relatives and friends here on tourist visa and overstay, there's literally no way anyone can stop us. No visa for Mexicans? You think your government has the balls to do that?a wall? To do what? Stop the poor who can't afford a one way plane ticket? Seize our remittance? Dude why would we send money over to Mexico when we can bring our loved ones here? You've lost, gringo, on all fronts. This is our country now

>you are a citizen of the greatest nation on earth

How does it feel Ameribros?

daily reminder: 15% of inmates in federal prison are MEXICAN NATIONALS

damn these drains on our Country

godspeed raza cosmica

FUCKING TURDS WORLDS!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

true story
salve roma

>muh natives are true Americans

do you realize the US didn't exist as a legal entity until the whitey made it up?

therefore whitey is in fact the original American

t.
an irrelevant bog head who needs american tourism to prosper in cities and town

Natives lost the war

m8 there are little to no natives left

if they are still some left they're inbred to hell

That.. isn't Italy.

The native Americans were a dying race. Constantly at war with each other, the whites were the best thing to happen to them.

Feels Gud

kek
>American "education"

This is what autism looks like

no need to converse with the bog head

Ireland, Italy
same damn thing

mama mia pizza pia!

Stay out of this Mexico.

tru

This post. You dumbcunts keep salivating over this "wall", while it'll cost you a fortune and literally do jack shit about the influx of mexicans, since 99% come to America legally on a plane with a tourist visa and just dont leave.

The ones which cannot obtain a visa are the ones who most need to be kept out of the country.

The fact that people think that whites came over and started killing just triggers me. The dumb fucks didn't even know how to domestic and ride horses when we found them.

Keep up the over confident attitude. You are proving us right over and over. Whites are not designed to be angered or Racially united, But if you push em to it you're just hurting yourself.

They account for so little of our influx its of no consequences whatsoever.do you know how easy it is to get an American visa in Mexico? Your puny wall can't stop planes gringo

Call me gringo again and see what happens

gringo

Whites created the USA, it's their country.

See this guy gets it.

Sorry about the Monroe doctrine...

White killed the native americans, retard

slaves built America retard

Are you for real?

>everything is made of cotton

Kys

help I'm surrounded by poo

alright white need to get out of america first

That tends to happen when you're a faggot

So what? Native americans attacked them and they fighted over land and whites won.

If they were immigrants they would have gone to live in native american communities, live in those triangle huts, wear loincloth and hunt with a fucking bow. Nothing of this happened.

Whites alone created a country in America from scratch so yes it is their country and native of it.

If you're born in the country as an American, you're native. Hence we're natives.

The beauty of what we are doing is that it can be done efficiently and quietly, you gringo focus on the few poor crossing the border in the traditional way, but most of us are keeping our head down and crossing over in the safest way possible. We'll extend our influence over this country by our superior birth rates and subtle political changes. Look at how many Hispanics are in your government, in your military. What are you going to do? Jajajaja

>Netherlander education
and you call us dumb...

You're right, all people that came to America as immigrants should le-

Oh wait, then everyone would have to leave

Makes you think, huh?

Every land is built on bloodshed and killing faggot

In in the US, Puerto Ricans are probably the worst group by far. They collect welfare checks in their pajamas while buying whatever welfare doesn't cover with a big stack of drug money their fifteen cousins earned on the misery of actual citizens.

We need to ship them all back to that cursed fucking island they came from and seal it off with depth charges ffs.

Gross, nobody likes Paddy trash, go pack your trashbags and move to a new board.

nigger they told me in history class that slaves built America
did you even go to school?

Which ones?

wow, you've got this bullshit all ready to go and shit eh? kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche–Mexico_Wars
You couldn't even beat the Indians wetback

Fuck off heinie, tell me how those migrants are treating you over there.

>Immigrants.
Don't be an idiot, use the term illegal immigrant. I have no problem with the people that want to be here and do so legally. Those that follow the procedures set by our government and their natives countries government have every right to remain here with us.
Illegal immigrants on the other hand need to be purged from the states. Before someone argues "but they arent all criminals" yes they are, they broke laws coming into the country.
That said we should make the process for citizenship more easily available (for a short period) to the whiners we have in here now so that we stop the infighting. Then focus on keeping people out unless they follow procedure.

Tldr: I have no problem with immigration. Illegal immigration is a crime. If you are too daft to use resources we already have in place to gain citizenship then I dont need or want you here.

Slaves built America like the cows that go into Big Mac burgers built McDonalds.

YEAH GET OUT MIGRANTS YOU ARE NOT WELCOME

Fun fact: the red and white in the Texas flag represents the whites and natives uniting against Mexican subhumans

>revisionist history bordering on propaganda
they lied to you, you should have home schooled

Are not able to recognize white-shaming marxist propaganda?

No. Mexicans don't get visas because they are too dumb. None of the illegals I know have visas. They just cross over the border like zergs. The Chinese get visas and overstay them. They have to go back too.

>t. rural and suburban retards that never went to school and don't know anything about the real word

shut up.

hahaha kys

slavery wasn't even practiced throughout the entire nation you fucking retard

the railroad system is closest thing to lending a grain of truth to your claim

go to school sweetie