Muslim community raises £3,000 in just one hour for victims

EXPLAIN THIS Sup Forums!

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/london-terror-attack-victims-pc-keith-palmer-aysha-frade-uk-muslim-community-donations-a7645396.html

Other urls found in this thread:

launchgood.com/project/muslims_united_for_london#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Next time a white dude goes on a killing spree, we should put together a few thousand dollars together as "white supremacists" or even just white people to donate see if we get same treatment.

3 grand?

thats fucking peanuts.

i bet they made that money pimping out british girls

>politics

There are more than 600,000 mudslimes in London.
3/600 means 0,005 pounds each.
Wow, bravo.

they're afraid of reprisal as they should be

> insinuating the money wasn't donated by white cucks

I get paid more than that per month....

>Muslim community raises £3,000 in just one hour for victims
the muslims are the victims here because they are being portrayed as terrorists

3 fucking grand? Is that a joke?

Full 3000. Holy shit. Perhaps that is enough to replace the tires of the bus, current tires got blood all over them when a Muslim drove it through a bunch of people.

So nice of Muslims to at least cover the monetary costs of their actions. Good job. I'm impressed by their integrity.

3000 of taxpayer money

lol

>lose family members
>get 2 city train tickets and a watery soup as charity

WOW LOOK AT THAT!

AMAZING!111

>yfw 2021 census is going to be scary.

Hm, I would like to know how much many the raised for ISIS. Just to be able to compare.

>hurr durr terrorists are not real muslims

>Irish Traveler
lol

Seriously though stop just calling them all "Asian."

>3000 for 3 deaths and 40 injurues
can't even fund a funeral

and how much is a single life worth?

According to the US Government, all that you need for a proper Muslim burial is to grab the body with some aircraft and dump it in the ocean.

Maybe it has to be facing Mecca or something like that. I forget already.

Relax, you guys. They're up over 11,000 pounds now with 417 donors.

>launchgood.com/project/muslims_united_for_london#/

Truly, the Muslim community will teach us all to soar along with their donations.

>Muslim community raises

Woah, hold the fucking phone. You telling me that mudslimes called for OTHER people (whites) to give them their money for (((benefical causes)))?

3k won't even pay the bar tab at one of those wakes, you cheap paki cunts.

>3000/4=£750

I'd say that should get the families just enough alcohol to handle the grief

How much does it cost to bring a person back from the dead?
Here's a better idea for these "people": get the fuck out of Europe.

fpbp

The media are shiling for the image of the muslims.

when calculating average income, lifespan, career length, and retirement; and not including the deficit caused by the early years of life when you are not of working age. roughly
$2,340,000 US, before taxes

3 grand are you fucking kidding me

I'm pretty sure mike fucking cernovich donated that much to based stick man. It's effectively nothing, and ONE wealthy muslim or mosque could have independently made a bigger donation easily.

3000 quid, who the fuck cares

>giving back a tiny fraction of their collective welfare checks

wtf, I love muslims now

>3 grand are you fucking kidding me
3 grand are actually generous for a few infidel!

As long as they are not publically opposing terrorism and salafism, I don't believe them.

They should hold an anti terror rally today. But they don't.

>Obama donates 2.1 million USD to
Muslim countries in just 1 year. Kill yourself.

>Muslim community raises £3,000 in just one hour for victims from WELFARE money

ohh boy, generous

The fundraiser is just run by a muslim. What makes people think the donors are even muslim? Its just an online fundraiser, anyone can donate.

The only thing Sup Forums doesn't realize is that the Muslims are bigger Jews than the Jews themselves

WOOW three thousand whole dollars, that might pay for a part of an ambulance ride.

WTF I LOVE ALL MUSLIMS NOW, LET THEM IN

>Muslim community raises £3,000 in taxpayer money that's not even theirs.

Wow, hate is evolving to help people?

Wow!

I approve this message.

this. they're all bots.

>give 3,000 GBP from Saudi funding
>get 10 million GBP in free good publicity

So its fine not to place the blame on a community for an obvious link to a specific type of crime, yet its deemed acceptable to name a specific community for raising money?

I thought real charity was supposed to be anonymous, without credit because it is the act of giving not who or why that is good.

thanks

3k? Is this some kind of fucking joke? Even fucking runescape streamers can raise more in a day.

and after the next time there's an attack and they don't donate to the victims, they will be shamed again.

If this is surprising, I suggest looking up "White murders black" and then looking up the reverse.

Expensive virtue signalling.

It's called damage control.

It was some saudi or qatari royal.

>Black British
but
>Irish Traveler

The only reason money was raised at all was because there was a bunch of backlash against muslisms on all the media sites.

Which goes to show that they still need to go back

We don't want donations. We want public condemnations of terror, salafism and jihadism. Anti Terror demonstrations in muslim neighborhoods, burning of hate preacher mosques.

Of course no Muslim will do that, I wonder why? Perhaps because they secretly are supportive of the causes presented by the extremists?

Wow, that's nearly 0.01p per Muslim in this country!

>too late
>not enough
>hypocrites
KILL all MUSLIM

No it's Monopoly money

>explain 3000 pound
1400 children at £8.57/hour for 15 minutes

Oh, if funerals and operations and prosthetic legs and year long rehabs can be had for 70 pounds, then all is well.

Otherwise it is a pretty meaningless guesture trying and failing to wash muslims of their guilt of harbouring the terrorists among themselves.

you know what i think is especially sad about these incidents? after they happen, for hours, nobody in any position to make a statement can ever say with surety who did it if its terrorism, what actually is going on, what their motivations were, etc.

yet in your country you sell yourselves (actually jews sell you) this idea that you have security forces which actually 1) give a fuck and 2) do their jobs in real time, before the incidents happen.

you act all high and mighty about your police and laws but you're no different from DC, chicago or any other failed US city.

Blimey
What did they do with schoolkids in Rotherham?
Bother 'em!

Muzzies keep making fun of Britcucks

they identify as muslim enough to feel offended but not enough to feel responsible. they want to identify with the positive aspects and none of the negative.

Why would they give a shit? They get killed by airstrikes from the west all the time why would they give a flying shit some white people died in England? Seriously how narcissistic are you people? Read the comments on the video and you'll see why they laugh and don't care.

The money is to be raised for family of the attacker, who are also victims now they have lost their husband & father.

LMAO

That's like .000001 cent for every Muslim in the UK

They wouldn't. To those 80 IQ desert morons, senseless Jewish and Muslim senseless murder is an every day thing.

That's why we need more Jews and Muslims! :D

Translate the comments for me then.

I guarantee you that most of these commenters live in the evil West, just like you. If they don't want their religion to be associated with terrorism, they should stop such bullshit and condemn terrorism. But they don't, so it seems that 90% of muslims support terrorists.

Sup Forums laughs at their suffering all the time these images are pretty hypocritical

It's a good play on the terrorists part.

>Blow shit up
>Raise charity to cover your tracks

Well I certainly don't expect sympathy from a backward goat fucker.

ONLY in an objectively materialistic shallow bullshit world would anyone create a post like this. 3000 or 3 mil doesnt mean DICK to the losses incurred.DID you know that some of their suicide bombers, if they meet their goal, their families are taken care of financially for life?

Exactly, not the people who died, not the families who have lost their relatives, not the people who live in fear and not the ones witnessing these events who may actually be traumatized.

Them feels

Laughing about something on Sup Forums is quite different to openly showing support for terrorism on Facebook.

Also it is clear that the majority of muslim immigrants do not condemn salafism and jihadism. Even suicide bombings are justified in the eyes of a lot of muslims.

Why should we be tolerant of such assholes?

>take the money kuffar, just don't say muslims are bad next time we bomb you ok?
>make sure you print this in your kuffar newspaper too. good dhimmi.

Why are they donating at all? I thought they claimed he wasn't a Muslim because Muslims don't kill?

Well theyre all on the dole so technically it was our taxes that raised it

HEY Shaka KHan....F U !!!

Facebook automatically translates
facebook com/aljazeerachannel/videos/10155446569019893/

Also there are more sad faces on this one than on the video with the laughing ones. Sup Forums is seriously a cancer facebook com/aljazeerachannel/posts/10155446443694893

They aren't showing support they are showing they don't care and rightfully so. The US killed 300 people in Raqqa in the past few days and nobody gives a fuck why should they give a fuck some terrorist kills people in the west?

3,000? Thats it? Trump supporters raised fucking $600,000 in two days for the black church that was burnt to the ground.... by a black guy.

>Asian British:Pakistani,Bangladeshi

Lmao they're talking about jews? What?

>4 lives
>£3000
Hey, at least you know how much you'll be sold for under the caliphate.

Yeah that'll bring back the people who died.

"More than a hundred an air raid in one day, the town of large size of the mare ' or tal rifaat for over a week; doesn't require the attention of the so-called Zora (Liberal media) or flags (FREE) including (Aleppo), and today Town of Aleppo.......???
More than three hundred dead civilians in raqqa and scare a lot of them women and children during the past two days. The International Coalition (Turkish Saudi American Jordanian country UAE...... etc) didn't move the feelings of many who claim to humanity, and their senses.. Even the ugliest of that description applies with the claim of Islam, but carry the banner of Islam and the call of Jihad, and in the forefront of the screens to speak on behalf of Islam and Muslims.......?????
Contradictions.. questions.. question mark and exclamation signs many many many...??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

How do they know it's just Muslims?

It's afraid

>what is Taqiyya

>sorry our ideology hit you with a bus
>here's 75 euros

It's the tenant of the kind of religion that says it's TOTALLY OK to go against everything your religion teaches you as long as you're murdering non-believers and helping to spread the cancer.

Don't raise my hopes only for them to be robbed from me, run over and beheaded by peace.

What's to explain? This is extremely unusual. Only recently are muslims starting to be seriously ashamed of their muslim fellows and their behaviour. They need to take more responsibility for the evil that fellow muslims perpetrate against innocents whether the victims are muslim or otherwise.

>Die Juden sind rätselhaft...

whatever, that will happens sweet cheaks.

FPBP

How many of these muslims are likely from the middle east and how many are european converts? Plus, these donors are a very tiny percentage of the overall muslim community,