Raising Children/Family General #1 The future awaits us

Raising Children/Family General

Not all but some of us one day will want to have children/family and don't want them to end up degenerate in their later years and we want them to continue our race and beliefs.

This general will be about discussing and sharing information on how to raise children correctly so that they will end up growing to become the future leaders of our family history and race.

Post any books and information on raising children, running a family and anything related.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Thoughts-Family-Worship-James-Alexander/dp/1453749047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But for most of us that is something nearly unobtainable :D

Gotta at least try!

There are a few anons who already have children.
They might have some tips or might need some

Thinking about homeschooling my kids. Me and my current gf both want to settle down and have a lot of kids. I'm in college and she's doing cosmetology school but not trying for the working mom meme.

I was going to be a history teacher, but I've grown to hate the public school system and don't think I could fully censor myself and teach a bullshit curriculum. my family is quite wealthy so money probably wouldn't be an issue, but I don't want to be a leech. I've been considering doing law, but it sounds soul crushing. My primary strength is in exploring and articulating ideas. Might try to write a book someday.

Any ideas how I can provide in a way that's meaningful and fulfilling for myself while still being around for my kids? I don't want to send them to public school, I want to home school and be somewhat involved because I strongly want to teach my kids.

I've been thinking about adopting a kid. I don't really want to deal with a marriage but want kids
Should I adopt one?

Just act like a man. Women who aren't genetic scum have a natural urge to be attracted to men who act like men and not feminized doormats.

>doesn't want to pass on his genes

wew. Are you white? If not, adopt. If yes, don't be a cuck.

The way I have thought it out was to buy a house with land and have my wife do the gardening and housework and I would work(Hopefully start a business). If you have a business running itself then you could have time to home school. I was thinking maybe if a few families wanted to home school they could hire someone from one of those families who was competent and pay them to do it.

I'm white with Anglo, Norse, and Caucasus Dna

This is more do do with raising your children correctly so they don't become genetic scum.

If you don't want to deal with marriage the best option would be to have a surrogate then you would at least pass on your genes. You could do this multiple times although I don't know how it would feel if all the children were from different mothers. That would be the best option even if your genetics aren't the best you still can have a chance to improve them

>my two cents
those kids are going to need to be technically skilled. The future is brimming with technology, and who knows where it'll go

Don't limit your family size. Who the hell are you to tell God how many children you are willing to bring into the world. Your duty as a husband is to raise and educate souls for heaven. No abortion. No sodomite practices like coitus interruptus or contraception.

The societal shift in morality will come once the family is strong.

then reproduce faggot

Some books that look interesting. Haven't read them but am looking for some to look through or if anyone else can/has.

>Thoughts On Family Worship by James W. Alexander
amazon.com/Thoughts-Family-Worship-James-Alexander/dp/1453749047

I know a few families more than 5. I think spacing them out is alright though since depending on your situation it can be hard, but more is better! but as long as you raise them right.

I'm trying to make kids with my wife maybe with Keks will this month I'll be licky

You know theres a drug that releases multiple eggs if a couple has trouble conceiving. I was thinking It'd be easier to have multiple kids the same age in groups instead of stretched out and they'll be around the same height too. Imagine them standing together!

Indeed. Wife is pregnant with my fifth. I have little time for anything other than work and family. We end the night with a family rosary. I go to bed exhausted every night. And I've never been happier.

I used to be a neopagan libertarian drug addict. Nothing in this world more rewarding than raising large family.

Stop talking about it and start doing it.

Nothing can prepare you for having children anyway, you must "learn on the job."

So get out there and make babies, and turn them into good men.

I grew up watching Blue's Clues, listened to classic rock and oldies, would watch Turner Classic Movies with my mom (i still watch TCM now), my favorite book was Goodnight Moon. I went to a Christian private school from kindergarten through Jr High. I turned out morally sound, white as sour cream and damn proud of it. I will raise my children the same way i was raised, it worked with me. It should work again.

I'd rather have a plan and tactics I could follow. Or else rushing headfirst into something that could impact the whole family isn't good.

If anyone has any tips on any situations that happened and things that have helped raise children well, share them!

I'm going to sleep now but I'll make another thread in about 15 hours. Post anything useful!

>Thinking about homeschooling
Go for it, if you can afford it, try and get them to some private school instead, where they will actually be held to a standard and be required to learn something if they want a degree.

Over the last few years, I've come to recognize that in the US, public schools are essentially government day care centers that masqurade as a 'school'.

Any dads got advice here?

Advice on what?

Its really easy to get super overprotective of your kid when you're not around. That stress is not good for you, remember to trust your partner and or caretaker to take care of your kid while you work. Every Dad/Parent has different methods/hacks for their kid but the most important things you have to be aware of to be the best parent possible is your physical and mental health. Remember to make time for yourself. And dont believe those fucks that tell you you'll lose all your hobbies just because you have a kid.

I do woodworking and learn new programming languages in spare time, which is little, considering i have 4 and one on way.
But your time becomes less about you and more about them.
We also homeschool.

To add on to this, mind your temper. Controlling your anger and tempering it into productive discipline for your kids to learn from will help in the long run.
> Be a Dad
>Its saturday after a long shitty week.
>Wake up to find out your daughter (2yr) climbed out of her crib and went into the pantry closet
>Still half alseep to see the utter carnage your child has unleashed in your two bedroom apartment.
>She Looks at you and laughs
>You take a deep breath and start cleaning
> After you clean the mess up (coffee grounds/syrup/ coffee filters etc) You call her over.
> You take a long look at her, she knows she fucked up since your hold her hand
>You point to the cabinet , softly tell her not to go into this and slap her on the hand
>Crying happens, but you keep your tone firm and give her a hug

She never did that again, which is nice since it was hard to clean up. Not saying this works for all kids but the over arching point is to not be a fucking psychopath.

I apologize if i came across selfish, that was not my intention. The point i was driving home was to not to be come discourage about losing your hobbies just because you're taking on more responsibility.

You don't have to quit education altogether just because you don't want to teach nigs in public schools user

Education is a large domain - how about you start your own business? Tutoring for example, I'd imagine there is a good demand for quality tutoring outside of the school system. Not all people want to teach their kids purely for SATs and standardized tests, you could teach things like Classics, history, languages etc

No need to look at things so narrowly

You're good man. I didn't take it like that. I phrased my lack of time badly. I do have time for hobbies but not like I used to..haha

This is a good idea merchant user, I can give private tutoring in the humanities-non SJW corrupted version. Me and my gf want to move to a southern state when we settle down, the conservative leaning folks would certainly want some non liberal education for their kids.

I was thinking I could start some sort of private school for my kids and other families that want to join. Essentially starting a small academy. I refuse to submit to state curriculum though

Louisiana is a great state for home education, as long as our Soros - funded governor doesn't jack it up

We were thinking maybe Alabama. I heard Louisiana has a lot of dindus, but I wouldn't write it off

Afaik there are many homeschooling communities such as this. Basically a bunch of parents organizing together, and each parent teaching the subject he is good at. The engineer can teach math, Doctor biology, lawyer civics etc

You don't have to 'submit' to state curriculum. State curriculum is ridiculously easy. Most home schooled kids are miles ahead of their peers. You can teach it along with every other subject you wish.

Make sure to provide proper socializing for your kids, though. The biggest problem with home schooling is that many parents just don't provide their kids with opportunities to socialize with peers, so they grow up autists

Yeah socializing was the biggest thing I've thought about besides the logistics of the teaching. I've heard of communities like that and it sounds fantastic. I'd love to teach legitimate humanities. I'd have to explore options for socialization, definitely don't want autistic kids

Teaching Classical Ethics is important, I think.

That way, your kids will learn to not be hedonists. That being a hedonist will not make them happy.

I think a requirement for homeschooling though is one or both parents staying at home. Having a flexible earning potential is best, such as owning a business, writing, running a website etc.

This is perhaps the biggest deterrent that goes against people homeschooling - parents are stuck in their jobs, and come home and have no time or will to educate and spend time with their kids. That, or they straight up don't like their kids, which is really sad

It does. But if you get a place outside of the city, near out of city limits or out, there isn't. Alabama probably the same way per capita.