Am I Finally Done With White Guys?

archive.is/ApDa0

>In every relationship I have with a white man, there comes a moment when they come to understand a simple fact of my life: that racism is an intimate part of my daily existence. Sometimes, they’re enraged — like the time when I called my last boyfriend after I left American Apparel in search of nipple covers for a white bodysuit. The store had some, but none that matched my skin tone. “Are they fucking serious?” he said in disbelief.

>But, of course, for them it’s just tourism. Racism isn’t something white people need to face every day. And too many times, those same white boyfriends decided to sit out being my partner. I lost count of the times my boyfriend in my late 20s would tell me to “just leave” parties or social events when I complained of being the only person of color in his all-white friend group.

Are liberals aware they are parodies of themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/collier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol are you an actual idiot

Of course she's a negress.

twitter.com/collier

This is actually great, racemixing is bad!

> Are liberals aware they are parodies of themselves?
would we be where we are now if they were?

Damn that girl is a qt

Persian? Or some kind of Arab

Would not fuck. Can smell the curry from her vag through my screen.

I hope she is. Racemixing shouldn't be encouraged.

Reminder that during the DOTR racemixers will hang from the lamp posts

>hates white people
>spends her free time servicing white dick

Pottery

So she isn't race mixing? Good.

She's a poo in loo IIRC

Cool story, babe

now make me a samdwich

This makes absolutely no sense. The people in the room will probably like you. If the color doesn't really matter then why does it matter? Does anyone else get what I mean?

The double think that goes on here is unreal. It's almost as if they view white people as some sort of other creature.

>Am I Finally Done With White Guys?

I doubt it.

Um, sorry sweetie, I'm pretty sure that white boys are done with you.

I doubt it. She loves the BWC.

>store doesn't stock 6 million different shades of nipple cover
>"RAYCISS"

No OP, this one doesn't.

I thought race was jut a social construct

OMG I'm the only non white here. You better not complain if you're the only white person there or you're a fucking racist!

Just your typical liberal double think

Thats retarded in many levels. So you get mad at your bf because "His party has no more people of my color in"? Do they think theres a quota that you need to have in your friends for each race?

>bf: are they fucking serious!? that's terrible babe...
>bf, internally: haha who cares fuck what the fuck do you need a white bodysuit for

I really hate seeing this shit. I just want to shitpost, not be reminded that my shitposting is actually true.

source on pic.

Doesnt this bitch realise that no one wants to fucking date some whiney ass brat who complains, cries, and plays the victim about every little thing that happens to them

> Complains about the presence of a particular race and they are the racists.

>when I complained of being the only person of color in his all-white friend group

racist cunt

Use tineye faggot

>implying I didn't try google and tineye before asking

Just another retarded SJW non-white girl with a white fetish.

as long as Sup Forums falls for idiots and their nonsense, this behavior is being rewarded, and shilled for clicks.

Definitely Indian

>it's another "Muslim thot can't get enough white dick" episode

Shocking

Daily reminder that all shitskins know they're inferior and use waycism as a way to take whites' status down to their level so miscegenation becomes easier.

>muslim
OP's pic is irrelevant. the writer is some nigger

Just today I saw some black guy walk up to another black guy who he didn't know. He said some bix shit the ended the conversation by saying "I fucking love other black people. We're the fucking best, brother".

If this conversation happened between two white people itd be considered racist.

Also, OP image is a Tumblr slut who writes about her Tinder experiences getting railed.

post the fucking sauce

hideous desu

White men shouldn't be having relations with Nonwhite women to begin with.

>I lost count of the times my boyfriend in my late 20s would tell me to “just leave” parties or social events when I complained of being the only person of color in his all-white friend group.
Because you sound like an insufferable piece of shit. Real people (not cucked SJWs) of your own race hate you too, id wager. Im not white and went to school in college that was majority white, all the parties were like that, its not a big fucking deal you sperg.

Did you lose count because you can't count or because you're such a dick receptacle that the number is just too high to remember?

>get invited to a party
>too many whites
>start complaining and calling them racist
>get asked to leave
>complain even more afterwards

I fucking hate people who kill good vibes with their drama

Oh and he also offered him some KFC that he had. I'm not even joking.

WELL KNOWING HOW WHITE
"SUPREMACY" WAS SPECIFICALLY
UTILLIZED TO DESTROY MELANATION
USING OPPRESSIVE STRATEGIC METHODS TO DIVIDE THEM AMONST THEMSELVES

That's a botched tit job if I ever saw one

Don't be so thirsty for brown girls user

hey retard. thanks for making it clear that you've never seen real tits irl.

stfu and post source.

This is now a Persian qt thread

She got the crazy eyes

Just go to the slut shaming, you suck at this part of the discussion.

most minorities reinforce the victim mentality to each other

i am a minority but raised in isolation from the rest, among whites. hearing them talk about things that are 'racist' when nothing actually happened is mind blowing.

i had a relative tell me how he's afraid someone he knows might get killed now that trump won. these idiots live in a loosely connected dream world, apparently

>Never seen tits irl
I have tits you cuck

Almost every Persian girl I've met has been God tier hot. I wish Islam didn't exist there because there's a whole nation of hotness under wraps (literally)

Kek

Post them or gtfo

kys then for being SO misinformed about a fucking body part that you yourself claim to have.

Kek

Prove you are white and I will post source.

>Live in country founded by whites for other whites
>Complain that your particular skin tone isn't shown at every corner

This is why everybody needs an ethnostate.

Islam is, unironically, a step up from Zoroastrianism.

It's a shame that she's so stupid, because she's actually pretty hot. That's the thing with liberal women, the few qt's there are, they ruin it the minute they open their mouths.

just post it, pls

>For most of my adult life, I’ve dated white guys. I spent my childhood surrounded by black and brown kids, but when I got to high school, suddenly everyone around me was white

That's how regressive liberals work. Chose a desired conclusion or result. See if reality matches it. If it doesn't force it, if that requires ignoring facts or forcing the actions of others it doesn't mater for you, and by extension your actions and goals, are noble and good. And because you are good anyone or anything opposing you must be evil and wrong.

Wow sounds like she needs to stop fucking white dudes

Most British post ever

I saw another user say it earlier in this thread, but Persian women are typically ridiculously hot. It's a shame we can't ship them all over to the western world, where they can actually show their beauty off and not get stoned for it. By the way, what are the names of the persian hotties in this thread? For scientific purposes of course.

>"""""german""""" poster unable to prove that he's white

>Prove you are white
I'm an actual european and you are a wannabee jew/nigger/whitetrash mixed race.

>I lost count of the times my boyfriend in my late 20s would tell me to “just leave” parties or social events when I complained of being the only person of color in his all-white friend group.

lol.
Yes, leave if you don't fucking like it. What do you expect your fucking complaining to have an impact on? Going to artificially seek out non-whites to make you feel better?
Fucking retard.

It sounds like she is racist against whites

are american women like this ? Seems fucking stressful. She outs way too much thought in hers and others social standing. Would fucking annoy me to think about it all the time.

Then don't date white guys. It's been proven that must women prefer black men anyway.

Not all woman just California girls are almost all like this, American women only care about social standing it's why there so shit at school and why there's a (((wage gap)))

Are you sure about that deshaun?

Punjabi girls shouldn't mix with whites. Sikhs need to breed more Sikhs....

A store didn't have the color I was looking for..

My white boyfriends invite me to hang out with their white friends.

Why can't people understand that this kind of racism is what I deal with every.fucking.day

Prove it Achmed.

Literally all women prefer black men. Even Charity Crawford is doing interracial.

>mister 60% including hispanics
you prove you're white, tyrone goldstein

My California girl is nothing like this

>This is actually great, racemixing is bad!
Racemixing is good in moderation. It may eventually fix the nigger problem.

Did you even look at my graph?

You must of gotten lucky man

>t. Mohammad al-Jihadi

Wow. According to this white men are even bigger race traitors than white women

They are.

>Special snowflake notices her boyfriend isn't a liberal cuck

>Are liberals aware they are parodies of themselves?
No.

t. commie

As a California girl, I can tell you that no, no we do not.

Not God Bless America. God damn America.

>Arab whore is so racist she can't stand d being around white people
>So addicted to white dick she keeps coming back anyone

don't worry no self respecting white man can even get it up for hideous wildebeests like this nog

You are aware, though, that you are the racist person in this context? That this racism is what makes you extremely unattractive?

user, white men don't beg for pics of brown girls to masturbate to.

Sure you are, roach.

OP can't deliver the goods

It's really rustling when someone complains about a group being predominately white, and otherwise that same person will keep talking about how races either don't exist or matter. You know what, if you find that there are too many whites that's fine, I don't give a shit about whether you like us or not, but then stop pretending that you are anti-racist.

Litterly the biggest threat to the white race is white men marrying gooks