Go to college

>Go to college
>see this
> "multicultural fest"
what do Sup Forums?

Stand there and yell

>"THE MOST MULTICULTURAL CITIES IN AMERICA HAVE THE HIGHEST RATES OF CRIME AND MURDER IN THE COUNTRY. THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE."

Then walk away.

Learn about the diverse history of your nation and accept pluralism into your life

Do nothing. Those things are boring as fuck and all you'd be doing is making it exciting by complaining.

Lock and load. And I'm all out of gum.

Start talking about helicopters and snakes.

pull out an ak47

the backs of people's heads don't signify culture.

eat all of the food

I can totally relate to this kind of shit because that's pretty much what first year of college was like.

I went to high school in the city and obviously in the city everyone's chill and no one does or says dumb shit like this because city people naturally develop social skills from interacting with diverse people all the time.

But there aren't any rural and suburban colleges, so all the rural and suburban retards have to move to the city, and everyone always has to stop them whenever they fuck up and tell them “dude you're in the city now you have to start acting civilized” but they always get mad and start chimping out and telling you about free speech and the Jews etc.

Honestly, there should be a giant wall around every city and no one who grew up outside of it should be allowed to get in.

Mate, we only got sharpened teaspoons.
You're not a gamekeeper because you have a computer.

shoot them all

City people voted for Hillary

Set up an Ethiopia stand and when people come over offer them mud cakes and bacteria-infested drinking water.

> Colombia, Mexico, Cuckmany, and Spain.
i don't see that happening, no when the spaintard begun talking shit about mapuches in front of everyone

Eat all the food.

Start a "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP" chant, then inform the ethic food merchants that they are cucked.

Fuck you faggot, we will make you pay for this just like every other traitor

There are more important matters in Chile right now...

This

geez I want to die

Don't even need a "multicultural fest" to see all the chinks and shitskins around campus. Some classes I take at least half of the people can barely speak English.
>what do Sup Forums?
pic related

>multicultural fest
>everyone is white

Seconding Bjorn and Friedrich on that one.
Demand free access to their culinary culture as proof of the disinterested contribution they are willing to make for the society they're integrating in.

Go all Gangs of New York and start hurling rocks at immigrants. Also Wheres Americas booth?

Eat all the bread and load up on the free stuff, maybe learn something. Then go study at the library and lift at the gym.

>be from a multicultural city
Id ask them why they insist on eradicating my culture

sounds like you go to a shitty school, you are an intellectual disgrace to your race
>implying you're even white

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Because your 'culture' is pathetic and weak and they know they get away with it.

Chilis are white?

>shitty school
>top 5 in Canada
>top 100 in world
k

Just looks like a bunch of white numales

Where is that?

Shit on the floor and do the dinosaur.

>get a jar of acid
>throw it in the face of any woman not wearing a hijab
>call her a slut and a whore and an infidel
>claim you're only trying to appreciate muslim culture

(((who))) told ya all that?

>top 5 in Canada
>not still shitty

>MULTICULTURALISM IS A JEWISH PLOT TO DIVIDE AND DESTROY WHITE COUNTRIES AND CULTURES

How come this shit reached Chile?

Are Euroslaves trying to expand their multiculti agenda on South America now?

That doesn't make any sense.