Brit/pol/ - INTERSECTIONALITY edition

rt.com/uk/382007-isis-claim-parliament-attack/
>ISIS claims its ‘soldier’ carried out UK Parliament attack

rt.com/uk/381983-theresa-may-parliament-terrorism/
>HomeUK
Theresa May tells Parliament terrorist attacker was UK national known to MI5

rt.com/uk/382021-terrorism-sadiq-khan-trump/
>London Mayor Sadiq Khan rows with Donald Trump Jr following Westminster terrorist attack

rt.com/uk/381940-london-parliament-attack-arrests/
>8 arrests after UK Parliament terrorist attack – Scotland Yard

>Inb4 too much RT

Other urls found in this thread:

scotland-judiciary.org.uk/8/1754/HMA-v-Daniel-Cieslak
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
youtu.be/aL7cCn1MgzI
imgur.com/a/cerEq#0
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gTHbdscf1Hw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Demetrius
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fail

was first

emigrate before it's too late.

Hang all nonces.

HAMBURGER RELISH

>no links

>Hajj package adverts on sky news

I concur. Create the crime of paedophilia immediately, then hang them for it.
"Consent-in-Fact" should no longer be a legal defence, as it was in the following case: scotland-judiciary.org.uk/8/1754/HMA-v-Daniel-Cieslak

>the attacker enjoyed bodybuilding

Oh boy, here we go

I'm not a NEET and I'm in my 20s. If you think British people in the current year will do anything significant to stop the destruction of their freedoms and their culture, you are naive. Just look around you, I admire your hope, but the UK is a doomed society.

I used to be an optimist, no longer..

I don't know whether to laugh or throw up.

Gott Strafe E*gland

Fraser could either be based or completely cucked.

Hugo (((Rifkind))) will be an unbearable smug cunt.

Roi(a)d rage then, like Breivik?

Steroids strikes again

Hitch wuz right! It's the roidz!

He is cucked. He's pro Islam.

>where were you when /fit/ was kill

Source??

Ban assault creatine

Sky

I love colour pics of WWII

>I told you it was mind altering steroids

Some of the shit they come out with is genuinely astonishing. Laugh, I suppose. Baffling.

Our guy in the replies.

SHIT

UNWASHED

Kek.

On a serious note, the whole attack on bodybuilding and steroids is in my view part of the general attempt to emasculate us and to dampen down resistance. They don't want us to be strong and full of testosterone.

On this I think Alex Jones is broadly right. He seems funny initially to British people but I'm on board now.

youtu.be/aL7cCn1MgzI

May I have a quick rundown on the hwndu Liverpool shenanigans?

(witnessed)

Hitchens right again..

Awful. It's like they threw a bunch of names in a hat and drew out 5. No thought put into this lineup.

Sadly, that is correct. The ships course will not be corrected now, and the shores we sail towards are desolate indeed.

they could very well of been disgruntled UKIP voters

Probably not a good time to try to break in to/climb a public building would be my advice.

Yeah, top bantz from /ourlad/ there

imgur.com/a/cerEq#0

>remember Jo Cox?

nope

There was thought. A lot of thought. And they decided the best thing to do would be to pick guests that would deliberately peddle a certain narrative that this was nothing to do with Islam.

fucking white cucks in the comments.
The real enemy is in this country is the traitorous bourgeois liberal cunts, taking a shit on their face and asking for another

did the flowers just fall off
christ

>the absolute STATE of tonight's QT panel

>that first reply

pic related

KEEP QUIET

>The real enemy is in this country is the traitorous bourgeois liberal cunts

indeed, although now there's no country left to betray; they killed it

IN WAYULS!

DIANE ABOTT SIGHTING

They thought it would be a filler episode but then the religion of peas had other ideas..

While there might be some pushing that angle it doesn't seem very prominent to me, or to be having much effect given the growing popularity of lifting.

Give it a couple hours

Hard to miss more like

Get the mudshits out NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

just confiscated this extremist weapon from my garage

I'm talking in general, not this case in particular.

I don't doubt some or many will jump on it but I'd argue it's more an attempt to find any other cause than religion or immigration to blame.

HE WAS RIGHT

There's definitely also a general establishment trend to try to emasculate us. That's why they hate bodybuilding and steroids

youtu.be/aL7cCn1MgzI

>mfw people use the dead-end argument of terrorism for their reason against mass migration instead of the real disaster which is the fact it helped destroy our tradition, culture and community

>doubting Hitchens

And to think, people carry these around with them in their pockets thinking that they can protect themselves with a squat rack, not realising that they are likely to be used against themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=gTHbdscf1Hw

notice me senpai

Is there any released footage yet, there's gotta be some, with the CCTV cameras all over the place.

Why didn't May use this opportunity to denounce the far right's attack on the IRA over yesterdays bombing in Northern Ireland?

#NotallIRAmembers

No one talks about culture in regards to immigration yet. It's too explosive. Hopefully before 2020 we'll finally get round to the realisation that culture is all that matters.

allo

Even if he did use steroids, Islam is the one constant in all of this.

hear, hear! This is exactly the problem. The peaceful muslims are arguably worse because they are the quiet assassins of British culture.

I think the worst part is, for all the faux outrage, they'll never recognize that this is a consequence of their own actions.

I mean like Blair seems to understand the link between Iraq and everyone hating his guts on some level, but these liberals just don't get it. It flies off them like blood on a raincoat. (HEY PAUL!) They'll never understand the link no matter how bad it gets. They'll die with no doubts they did the right thing.

Why are older people cucks.? Even my rhodesian disprosa grandad is a labour voter.
t.council estate that had the highest leave precent in london

Probably, it's understandable, but then there's also a lot more substantial ways in which they go about that than attacking bodybuilding. I think you might be focusing a little too much on a specific thing when it's just a small part of a larger trend.

Just be wary of counter-shilling for lifting and losing sight of bigger issues is I guess what I'm saying.

Anyone quite impressed with the graphics they have for the news nowadays?

Get a life
Bin that rack

well in terms of rampage killings, Raoul Moat was on anti-psychotics iirc, Breivik was on roids, school shooters are all on anti-depressants & anti-psychotics. The Belgium bombers were drug users. All of these people are petty criminals and drifters on mind altering drugs. I am not an apologist, it matters because:

This is what an English rose looks like, tbqh, lads. More on the way.

That's just google maps 3d version isn't it?

>idiots
*DAFTIES

Yep. Even the 'redpilled' in society think a few people dying to an 'extremist' is our most significant problem and not our demographic suicide.

No real way of bringing it up to them though. The usual civic talking points just come out, even from people who don't believe in them but who are just too afraid to push further.

This is what an Irish potato looks like

Reminder that hating muslims isn't a fringe opinion in this country, most of us do.

is ttpw an english rose?

:^)

>tourism = diversity
>also all these people are foreign, but the one who did the killing isn't
What a fucking mug

But Islam still is the strongest component of all of this, they didn't drive into a crowd of people because of weightlifting.

I agree almost entirely with but terrorism must be viewed as the absolute distilled, purest form of Islam, it is what these people all of these Muslims would be doing if they actually followed their violent faith.

>tfwnsfjcp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Demetrius

Careful with that, you just end up fulling in to the 'we need more integration' trap. It's a completely false assumption that two people of completely different race and cultural heritage can be of the same culture without conflict or disagreement. You won't find synthesis, which I think is their best hope, you'll just find one dominating the other - with a few innocuous concessions to the other to appease the remaining minority.

you think the match is the danger and not the gunpowder? if not a match then a lighter, a candle, a flint striker, or a spark..

Hate isn't enough, you must act

hate both of these cunts, especially the feminist Irish pig

What do I know this faggots face from again?

the Beatles

Fucking Yoko Ohno.

but mine is so much worse :(

don't be like that user