So now that we've had a terrorist attack I feel like I need to step up my self defense game especially as I live in...

So now that we've had a terrorist attack I feel like I need to step up my self defense game especially as I live in London. Before you ask yes I am a mudshit but i'm half English.
>inb4 you have to go back

Anyway does anyone know what the fuck is legal here? I've been looking at the self defence laws and it looks like you can't have ANYTHING here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just get a gu-
oh wait

Good post!

truck of self defense

Try a gun

You aren't free to defend yourself.
They tell you it's to save you from yourselves, but really it's a system of control in order to keep you complacent and remind you that they have the power.

get a license for a knife

then when the muslims show up with guns and trucks of peace, beg for your life :^)

Kill the parent that gave you shit blood. That's the only thing that would make you safer.

Are you so scared that your brothers of the religion of peace might hurt you? What turned you into such a far right, white supremacist biggot? Is it because you're half-white?
YOU'RE A FUCKING STRAIGHT ABLE BODIED HALF-WHITE MALE.
NO ONE NEEDS TO DEFEND HIMSELF THE STATE AND THE POLICE ARE THE ONLY ONES ALLOWED TO USE VIOLENCE

op just stop we know this will be you

Self defense vehicle

Oh wait, "Don't be a tard, garage that car!"

You're fucked m8

I don't think you should worry.

You have a higher chancer of bbeen hit by a bus than getting killedby a terrorist.

he might wanna make sure his TV license is up to date before applying

is that mudslime just walking away on her phone?

>Kill the parent that gave you shit blood. That's the only thing that would make you safer.

A big fuck off golf umbrella at all times.

Don't forget, you cunts get arrested for having spoons.

get a knife

Your not going back, you're going in a camp.

A cane

A big rock

A long glass water bottle

I dunno man try voting for good policies.

How would killing my mum make me safer?
I'm not a muslim btw i'm half Indian

We neeed to take back europe,

France is next

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

why do you give a shit if its legal or not if its your life at stake?

when in a place i cant carry, i like to keep a small packet of blinding powder on me. Cops don't know / can't prove what it is, and if you practice with it, can be effective up to 15 feet.

Ingredients:
fine iron sand
dried ground up grass
flour

or, if you have one available to you (which I doubt because you live in cuck land)

Iron sand and ground up strychnos seeds

A spoon...oh wait

What stops you faggots from getting a good 3d printer and making your own throw away guns?

Like this isn't rocket science

F-250 King Ranch

You can use reasonable force to escape. Once you are free of your attacker you should run. If you decide to kick the shit out of them you will get arrested. You can not take anything out with you with the intent to cause harm. However if you happen to have something heavy in your bag and use it in self defence you should be o.k. I suggest a nice big torch with size D batteries for nighttime and bag containing the heavy volume of the Koran during the day.
When I was working on the tube late at night I would have the safety lantern to hand. Heavy lump of yellow metal with a big battery.

Also have a recording device to hand and record everything to give over to the police if needed. Most phones had a one button for that stuff and audio is just as good as video.

If you do have a chance to call police when you are nearing attack then say you are `scared` and in `imminent danger` of being harmed. The word scared is important because it will get a faster response.

kys cunt.

Yes of course. Easy to make a 3D print gun. Says a person I know has never tried to 3D print anything. You can make a decent gun out of wood if you are skilled. Expect MI5 though.

>but i'm half English

>and bag containing the heavy volume of the Koran during the day.

The Maglite is the favored nigger-beating implement of American police.

An officer who is lvl 100 or so with a maglite can easily disfigure the face of the average trash or black person.

Was your dad or mom white

I am pretty certain that slingshots and crossbows are legal in the UK.
>inb4 slingshot?

Of course these aren't any form of assault weapon but that's a good thing and it wouldn't / isn't the intended purpose of it but if someones smashing down your door just wait behind it. With a lead or steel ball going at 200 mph will cause some damage. Plus is fun to just aim and hit stuff in the garden when you have an hour to burn.

Another really good tool for self defense when desperate is a really strong torch as shine it in their eyes should give you some time to escape.

Don't be a LOON bin that SPOON!

my dad is English and my mum is Indian
She's a sikh, he's an atheist and i'm pretty much christian but haven't been baptised.

Don't worry.
Muslims mostly just kill other Muslims
So there's a 50-50 chance you'll be fine.

Best post, herbivore.

Hell these days they are liable to hold you for a few days until the figure out exactly what kind of powder you are carrying around. Though you will probably walk if you say its an herbal new age remedy.

dont even need a drivers liscence, open carry of a deadly weapon for personal defense

Also
>King Ranch
>kys faggot

Base model best model. Work trucks are the only trucks.

you can't inb4 in the OP you fucking immigrant. How new are you

Your dad sounds like an asshole mate, give your mum a hug next time you see here and tell your pa to grow up

Sorted. You are now a Sikh and can carry a ceremonial knife. Make it small but incredibly sharp.

Indifferent muzzie trash? Or, muzzie confirming a kill to her cell?

Europe, 2025: humans now live in trucks to defend themselves from terror. In the outskirt of the city, large scale illegal truck fights happen nightly.

A rapier and some plate armor

Bouncer at black nightclubs here. Can confirm. Mooncricket mashing maglites are magnificent manglers.

B I N
I
N

get a bus

You have the same chance of both.

This.

I don't know Bout England desu. But in Scotland you can walk the streets with a crossbow. They could do you with offensive weapons re sharp and pointy for the bolts, so no broadhead bolts.
It's not exactly discreet and will draw attention. But it is legal.

>get accosted
>shoot homemade gun at person
>CCTV catches you shooting someone with an unknown device
>jail for life

I've been using Sup Forums since 2008 but I knew you guys would instantly ask me if I was non white due to living in London
kek why does he sound like an asshole? He's actually a full bleeding heart liberal who constantly tells me muslims aren't all terrorists
Don't think I could pull that off unless I wore all the other gear like a turban and bangle which isn't going to happen.

>mfw didn't apply for a short-term liquid storage device license with Her Majesty's Royal Spoonery Service

Still do not fully understand how her body got into that position. Her shoes are also in the wrong place. It has bugging me all day.

Can you carry a stick? Or a rake or a shovel?
A good solid "walking" stick can fuck a guy up if you know what you are doing.

Le Edgy minimalist doesn't like the King Ranch because it sounds too cool. I guess it's just too much truck for you, which is okay.

You have no style. You probably drive a lifted Nissan Titan with rockstar rims and a Sobe sticker on the back. When they write up in the news, what sounds better:

>Muslim rape gang killed by man in F250.

>Muslim rape gang killed by man in King Ranch w/ Ranch Hand Brush Guard.

So your dad is actually an Asshole then. That's why he sounds like an Asshole.

Yeah, just become an asshole hipster with a curly mustache, monocle and walking cane.

A-Cane-47"

The weapons below are legal UK weapons and weapons that
are you are ALLOWED TO OWN in the UK without needing any license or certificate
* this does not mean you can wander around anywhere in public with them*
Although anything can be made into a weapon this list is for generally accepted weapons that are legal to own without requiring a FAC [ firearms certificate ] or any other special permission.
To buy any weapons for sale in the UK you must be over 18

Axe
Hatchet
Bow
Crossbow
Catapult
Machete or Bill Hook
Pocket knife (UK legal)
Fixed blade knife – any length blade – Survival knife Hunting knife skinning knife etc
Survival Knife – Specifically designed for tactical, hunting and survival skills
Multi function tool that includes a knife – Swiss Army Knife – Utility Tool Knife
BB Gun – painted bright orange or blue for non UKARA members – not much use to aBB Gun – authentic gun colour & style – for registered UKARA members only –
Paintball Gun – any type, style, colour
Paintball Hand Gun – any type, style, colour
Air Rifle – below 12 ft lb [muzzle velocity or below]
Air pistol – below 6 ft lb [muzzle velocity] – not much use to a prepper
Martial arts – tried and tested weapons, increases fitness and personal fighting ability *highly recommended
Pepper Spray – UK Legal Alternative – “must have” defensive prepper kit

>mudshit
>self-defence
Don't make us laugh. Just go live in sandfuckistan with all the other dangerous people

Just say you want to follow the religion but are afraid of walking the streets in todays climate of ignorance. As long as you have a turban at home no one is going to question it. My friend was a fully dressed up member of Islam but also worked in fashion. She would not wear her stuff at work accept when she was praying. You don`t need to be that consistent with religion.

Kosh. You can have a kosh yes?

I'm guessing the buss was stopped and when she was hit by the SUV she was behind the bus, flew forward, and slid into the position.

Just guessing though, and basing it on the kind of damage I've seen in pics of people hit by buses and cement trucks

>legitimately interested by "actual" answers to this thread even though i own a gun and everything i could need to defend myself, which is quite unnecessary even if i live in the most "dangerous" city of Switzerland
>it's all garbage and shitpost

No wonder this board is considered as a sad joke.

>Muslim approaches with machete.

>reach in waistband and pull out subcompact catapult.

see my post

Oh //k

>Catapult

ALRIGHT LADS BETTER GO MEDIEVAL

Eh he believes that because he's a nice person who doesn't realise the way the world really is not because he's a social justice warrior
Thanks this is useful. You can't really carry most of that stuff with you though. I'd look like a nutter carrying around a crossbow and I don't think it'd help if a muslim started chasing me with a knife

Actually makes sense if she was hit by the car and rolled under the bus from behind. Also explains the shoes. THX I can sleep better. We will never know the truth but explanation stands up.

This checks out. White women despise poo in loos with a passion.

With a top hat!
I'm liking this idea.
Well dressed youths with sticks.

Or grow a beard and wear a bathrobe and claim you are a wizard

>bill hooks
>"martial arts" tried and tested weapons
pole weapons are go

I missed it. Good post.

Pipe
Pipe cap
Nail
It makes a shotgun.
Got some wood? Now you got a handle.

>This is
>MAD MAX: ESCAPE FROM LONDONISTAN

Kek you don't even have a tactical rail? Pussy.

>cute white girls getting killed by muzzies

Since you can't use a weapon you'll just have to learn to avoid dangerous situations, wear comfortable functional clothing, keep alert to your surroundings, around x never relax, keep a medical kit in your car and build up your physical fitness.

get a truck

Shillelagh

neck yourself

I do all of this already due to living in London and seeing first hand that stereotypes are true but i'd like to have a little something extra that can give me a bit more of an edge

zip guns have been around WAY before 3D printing

Charming British wit and bantz can talk anyone out of a terror attack.

Arm yourself with British Values

Catapult is clearly best weapon against muslims

Except london cctvs have been taken offline since ~june of 2016 or so.

That's why there is no cctv footage of the london attack btw.

But seriously, do Bongs never have to open things that require a pocket knife, you never have any occasion to need to scrape something, notch something, or cut things in their daily lives like small ropes, strings, cloth, zip ties, etc.?

I don't carry a pocket knife because I'm gonna stick an attacker with it- I carry it because throughout the day, it's not uncommon to need a knife to open shit or do small tasks with. It's just handy.

What do you bastards do when you are away from the house and you get a product sealed in that thick plastic molded packaging? Can you have no knives at all or what? Surely that cannot be, and is exaggerated?

Florida here, can confirm
Useful for fighting alligators.

Buy a kilt and get yourself a again dubh. If you're under 18 chances are you won't even get checked for age.

Might make you more of a target because you're a fag wearing a skirt though.

>you can't have ANYTHING here
true.
get some wasp spray from b&q.
learn boxing.
that's about it.

i love you

Everything is illegal.

And if you defend yourself and it results in "too much damage" you get sent to jail.

Enjoy the stay in the nut house.

I live not too far from the Okeefenokee so greetings fellow swampnigger. I guess that would fall into the "everyday tasks category." My granddaddy says the best thing for alligators is just to bash them with a long thin lighter stump. I wonder if Bongs can carry lighter stumps.

how effective is hairspray btw? Enough to blind an assailant for a while?