Let's do a Canada politics thread

Let's do a Canada politics thread.

What are you guys thinking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/10/06/october-is-now-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario.html
officialnpc.ca/platform.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What are you guys thinking about?
Leaving.

lolzers and go where? we're the best nation on earth.

fpbp

>Leaving.
same

go away reddit

this place suxks ass

le current year (am Canadian jsut in the UK atm)

What would happen to Canada if Liberals are reelected or NDP wins on 2019. What do you guys think?

We'd get muslim Heritage month if NDP wins

>thestar.com/news/canada/2016/10/06/october-is-now-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario.html

Throwing by support behind Northern Ontario Separatism. Idgaf if we just become a federal territory, anything is better than the Wynnebag at this point.

umm nothing? more of the same? canada didn't become tumblr tier, lib-cucked overnight when weed man became PM. it's been like this for decades, there's no going back now.

>2D girls on packaging for a onahole makes you a child rapist because it can't consent
>Can fuck a cow because it can
I will never understand

Get under your own flag coward

>celebrate and learn about Islamic culture

I wonder how that's going to go, will they mention all the religious minorities that were slaughtered by peaceful Muhammad and his peaceful successors?

I'm gonna stick it out at least until the cons pick a leader. If Chong or (((O'Leary))) win I'm abandoning ship.

Whats wrong with Chong?

It hurts

Fuck off leaf. Sup Forums already is voting for Mad Max. and until Max is elected there is nothing to talk about. This country is Fucked and will look like Germany, with stagnation and jobless provinces by 2020 unless we get Max in there.

You have 8 days to buy a CPC membership. Go sell them if you want to talk CDN Pol. Don't come back until you have done your part for Pol and sell 5.

no one cares about dumb months

THINKING ABOUT MAKING CANADA GREAT AGAIN

(pic very related)

>What are you guys thinking about?
I'll tell you what i'm fucking thinking about: bill m-103 (the anti-islamophobia bill) is the best example of why civic nationalism is a meme and can never work.

>non-white poo in loo-canadian cunt elected govt position because current year
>abuses position to push for bill which benefits her kind.
Anybody who thinks immigration is an issue but the non-whites that are already here are not is a cuck.

This.

making Canada great, also bitching at politicians on twitter

officialnpc.ca

Gonna start throwing around flyers when exams are done and one of us is gonna look into hosting some public talks with people down in SJWville, Toronto. Would anons be interested in coming down for something like that?

>lolzers and go where? we're the best nation on earth.
Maybe for you, Ahkmed

Maxime Bernier posted this on his twitter and people call him Mad Max.

Dude is a libertarian who strait up believes in Meme Magic. I think he's out guy.

>Sup Forums already is voting for Mad Max
Go back to your fucking discord shill, stop fucking marketing that moron here. He's the Ted Cruz of Quebec Conservatives and won't do shit to fix our welfare state liberal society.

>living in toronto

lolzers that's our designated containment city what r u doin

Toronto native here, yeah I would be down. SOOO many leafs I know are tired of this crab but don't say anything.
Make sure to keep Nazi type stuff to a minimum for image sake

Toronto here. Sure I'd come if my exams were done too.

Maple syrup

That's actually a good idea

I was born here so i can't leave until i have money. However my neighborhood is pretty good and mostly white, its better then having to live in Scarborough or Brampton of all places.
>SOOO many leafs I know are tired of this crab
I like crabs though, but yeah we're not "nazi lites" if anything we're just a national party focused on being as triangulating as possible and going with ideas from each side that just sound good. We have a platform here
officialnpc.ca/platform.html however note that we revise it constantly so it may not stay the exact same in 3 months time since we add minor revisions. Right now we're looking into more gun rights and drug laws since we've mostly agreed to a lot of key policy

Kek eh? Canada is a liberal heaven that's a fact. That's not changing. Max has decent economic ideas that wold greatly benefit the Dairy farmers in Quebec and Oil sand workers in Alberta.

It already looks worse than Germany (Montreal here)

100% this

Yes, I'm in

He supports M-103. Pleb red tory.

Someday we'll make Rene Levesque proud and pass Qubexit

>Max has decent economic ideas that wold greatly benefit the Dairy farmers in Quebec and Oil sand workers in Alberta.
>pro-China and Mexico free trade
>good for any primary or secondary industry
Back to the cuckshed Bernier intern.
Awesome. We were thinking of May for a good time, probably somewhere accessible like Nathan Phillips Square (would just be a couple of us with a mic and a speaker), but what time frames do you think would work best? Should we try to do it in multiple suburbs of the GTA on different days?

Is there a candidate with better gun policy than Max?

I think O'Leary

>filename
that's the banff springs hotel you retard.

I'll be new in Toronto, so up to you.

>leafing

I think about moving to America just because those stupid bastards need all the help they can get. Europe is lost and Canada is lost. But only through mass right-immigration can America and thus free speech be saved.

>In a matter of seconds, you shoot so many bullets. [The AR-15] sprays like a water gun. It’s an unbelievable weapon. You would never hunt with it. You would only use it to kill people. So unless you’re an accredited law-enforcement officer, what the hell are you doing with that rifle? To me, the fight is going to occur on weaponry that is automatic of this nature. I actually fired one that’s a pistol version that almost shoots twice that. That is a weapon that is just used to kill everybody in the room you’re in. Who should have that? Nobody.
lol ok

Quebec is the angry autistic brother you keep locked in your basement. Marginally better than the natives.

Let me know at [email protected]

post house prices and minimum downpayment for a mortgage I want to know cause everyone is bitching about the prices

Post it as if I want to live somewhere that isn't shit like downtown vancouver or toronto because only idiots live there.

Only (actively) pro gun candidate.

Canada is great. The people who want to leave should leave. More room for the rest of us eh.

I want Canada to be the Switzerland of North America.

Okay well I guess I'll just have to figure out a good time when people return back to the city since the young people vote is definitely key to success and we gotta start from the young roots.

If anyone wants to keep up with news about when we organize follow our twitter @npc_pnc otherwise i'll make a thread in a month's time updating you all on our plans!

Also make sure to spread our poster around your towns and get the message out that Canadians won't sacrifice our border anymore! Canada doesn't have party that's pro-national security or for drastically reducing immigration from developing and terror ridden countries except us!

O'Leary is against the AR15 platform. His gun policy is just fudd shit

canada has politics?

I'll send you an email when i get a chance!

Ten-four.
Thanks, user.

oh, you're the evangelion party guy

The evangelion party?

Check his twitter this week. He is on fire with the memes. He also is not an anti gun cuck so he is alright by me.

Better than the globalist shill and fake Tory: Mr. Wonderful

ontariofag here. watching the ontario house this morning, the female black in charge of education couldnt answer a single question. about teaching 'financial literacy' in school and how the liberals are going to teach it when they have no fucking idea what theyre doing. hilarious

I'm seeing more and more young men in Canada getting woke all the time.

I'm pretty optimistic about CPCs chances next election regardless of what the polling says, on social issues the left looks more and more insane on a daily basis.

BC politics remain corrupt as all hell with no real clear path out, the main alternative to the BC Liberals are incompetent and corrupt themselves. I think people just see the economy keeping on going up and don't realise just how bad it is. Site C is a wholly unnecessary make work project for power we won't need for 20 years according to the governments own projections being built in part by foreign labor thus undermining the very point of a make work project.

Is Saudi Arabia even a country? It's literally named after a single camel shagging family.

Even the US is not called The Trump States of America yet

I think that may be the general consensus among leaf/pol/. Even though he's not perfect by any means, he seems to be as good as we're going to get especially since keith is retarted

Mad max posted this earlier today. he is definitely our guy.

Canada will continue the same stupid shit as ever...

>Invest in tech
>Fuck it up like we did in the 90's

>Spend nothing on defense
>Cry foul to the UN when Russia Annexes everything north of the Parry channel

>Praise cultural integration
>sperg out when only Halal meats are served at hockey rinks

>Pretend we are globally relevant
>suck the dicks of whoever is strongest at the time

>Sell BC to Asia
>Just in time for it to shatter into the Pacific

Nothing's going to change here. By the time the boomers die off and get the fuck out of the workforce, our younger generation is so fucking conformist and narrow-minded they will kowtow to anyone who tells them what to do. The middle children aren't nearly engaged enough, and too busy being fascinated by the internet/videogames/marijuananana to actually fucking do anything.

Its relatively cheap here in Montreal.

Saving to buy a 2200sq ft house in the suburbs for only 350k

To play devil's advocate, a lot of muslims have grown up in our city as you know we're the most multicultural.

Look at the terrorism rate of our country versus even the US, it doesn't compare.

My current ballot list order:

Max
Chong
Deepak
Scheer
Raitt

and, that's probably all I'll leave the rest off because they suck. And honestly I might move deepak up because I just find that guy fucking hilarious.

you can live 30 miles outside of pretty much any city besides nigger toronto and get a relatively cheap house. sucks if you work in the city if you hate commuting for an hour but really i prefer commuting 45 mins rather than live in the city and ride a bus for the same

Canada's unironically good at multiculturalism. We can do it, better than others, but we still have to be careful, we are one of the last who hasn't gone full retard.

>unironically good at multiculturalism
Explain? Where in this country is there a good example?

>Convince me, a racist, to like multiculturalism

Nah. I'd rather teach a gorilla how to play counter strike.

The whole country, really. We just get along or leave others alone. Problems suffered elsewhere do not plague us.

The main issue i see is more the ones coming here illegally, not necessarily the ones here legally. Ralph Goodale the public safety minister has refused to deter migrants back to the US because of a loophole in the Safe Third Country agreement and now there have been special interests pushing to get rid of it so all the illegal immigrants in the US can come into Canada illegally and apply for asylum when they get caught because apparently the USA isn't a safe country anymore (bullshit).
Protecting the border is important but so is limiting immigration but thats more for infrastucture's sake primarily because we can't accommodate all the old grannies coming to leech off our healthcare and completely fucking wait times.
In the end the importance has to be taking care of our citizens first, immigrants can't live a good life here if everythings fucked and they can't get a job outside of crony minimum wage mcjobs, which is what they want so badly so wages drop. But even then we take immigrants from the same places, if we get in office immigrants will come more from europe and white countries so that its world rounded and not just all Asia, Africa and West Indies.

man I hate chinks
I don't even mind the other cultures here, even the sihks are chill.
Just the chinks and the allahucares need to fucking leave.

MAXIME BERNIER!!!

This is unbelievably true. My wife and I visited Canada in the fall and I was shocked how westernized immigrants were.

Coming from the US, it was appalling how clean, courteous and unobtrusive people who were (obviously) non natives were.

I've been debating moving my business across the boarder to Canada for a while. You folks up north just get it.

Fpbp

The irony is it's because America pushed integration which alienated people.
Canada pushed multiculturalism which made people comfortable enough to integrate.

Idk what that means but i disagree anyway.

Thank god. You should come here. There are some things we need to fix like SJWs mainly at university campuses but most of the time, everyone gets along here. Legitimately the only American who has ever said anything nice about Canada's immigrants on pol.

Our goal should be using memes to topple CBC.

There's a Punjabi play-by-play for Hockey Night in Canada, because of demand.

It's so fucking cold here half the time, immigrants have to want to be here pretty strongly or they'd come to their senses and fuck off somewhere warmer.

It's a bunch of camel-shagging clans who hate each other, held together only, soleley by black gold leaking out the ground.
They're soft and degenerate as all fuck.

That may be true in certain parts of the country. From my perspective, all I ask if you speak the language and respect the laws we all agreed to live by.

Were I to move my business to Canada, I would abide by your laws and adopt the Canadian way of life, within reason. I'll always watch baseball and football for example, but I'll never demand you serve hotdogs and hamburgers on the 4th of July.

Either way, beautiful country and somehow you all seem to just get it. Nowhere I've been has everyone just been so courteous and clean. I wish more Americans were like Canadians.

Hahaha, that's something we can agree on eh!?

My only issue really is with Somalis and Caribbean's, so fucking lazy. My parents are immigrants from India and started their own small business grocery store. I'm in UofT topping the Journalism program. I live in the big Jamaican slum and they don't do shit all for themselves.

Yes but it's still shit.

I want to live amongst Westerners, not a Babylonian mix of alien races and "minorities" who screech all day long about hiw I owe them something.

Who are the best choices for conservative leader?

Thunder Bay here. Everything is same old same old. Very comfy

Yeah I feel like it's because we aren't to concerned about it, immagrents( for the most part) tend to lose the shitty parts of their culture here. I'm from Halifax, which might as well be little lebonan, and if the whole family is here they end up fitting in pretty well. The shitty ones are typically here on their parents(who still live in sand land) money and think they are king shit so they never acclimate.

Canada needs a government that cares about the people here. My brother is an engineer and his wife a nurse, they've been living with my dad for 2 years and still can't afford more than a crack house in Oshawa. Meanwhile the invaders are given unlimited gibs stolen from our taxes

I love Canada. If my Wife didn't have family that lives in Florida (and the favorable tax climate there in the US) I'd move my IT business north in a heartbeat.

I thought you people weren't fucking serious you were so clean and nice. I thought it was an act. It was like the US when I was a kid 20 years ago. You know, when people still gave a shit.

I'm thinking about how the lib's announced budget will destroy the country.

Muslim immigrants are coming in slowly seems to be very small rn. Like 6 Muslim kids in my school.

amen to that. they are literally retarded. REEEEEEEEEE

Older Sikhs are okay. Their kids are dindu tier trash.

Sikhs are fine. Pretty cool.

>I cannot explain it because there is no real evidence to support my claims
I understand you know it is bullshit deep down but you don't need to make it so obvious.
>this whole country
What? The vast majority of """multiculturalism"""" is found in 3 cities. And they all have ethnic enclaves that are essentially ghettos minus the property the mainland chinese buy up. There's places like Brampton/Scarbourough which have experienced legitimate white flight. I see it happening where I live, neighborhood by neighborhood.
>We just get along or leave others alone
>we don't interact or want anything to do with one another therefore it's a success
They watch hockey Canada is a success. That more speaks to the volume in the GTA who speak Punjabi and rather live like they are still in india and in some cities in the GTA they are.