What's wrong with liberals?

Why are they so deranged?

They forget that we got in on WWI because of 10 Americans or something on a passenger ship that got sunk.

holy fuck what is wrong with these people

YES!

>trump mentions an american died in the londonistan terror attack
>*autistic screeching*
Helicopter rides when?

I've seen that particular loon in other Trump tweets. I don't know wtf his problem is, but it seems to be yuge..

he's right you know

how Trump can DARE to talk about one death when he's personally responsible for the deaths of millions of LBGTXGQ2++ persons in America is sickening

Even some Brits were insulting Trump's tweet in support of Theresa May after the attack. The left has become something of a religion where Trump is the devil..

WHY does he TYPE like THAT?!

That faggot needs to shut his piehole. He's whining at Trump after every tweet.

The guy has a massive hardon for China and has written articles for the Communist Party's newspaper, the People's Daily.
That is his problem.

I think it's actually nice that this autistic screeching faggot is always on Top of the replies.

So every single sane person sees how braindead SJWs are.

i think twitter is bumping all the DNC-paid shill tweets to the top

trump tweets and these faggots respond within literal seconds. absolutely no way they aren't shills backed up by twitter/the DNC

it's worse
they do it for
>free
he has a gang of BLM, Soros and ChiCom losers who literally sit around all day waiting for him to tweet so they can retweet and like his banal bullshit. his followers actually fucking say this.

mental illness

They probably receive an alert when he tweets. That someone would sit and wait for an opportunity to receive attention on twitter is very telling of that person's happiness in life. Sad!

I want Trump to take over the government by force at this point. These people need to be dealt with.

Emphasis but he's implementing it really bad.

Reminds me of Barneyfag.

They do it to attract followers and promote their business/cause/latest jolly. Some of Trumps recent tweets have nothing but top replies from a weak chinned beta faggot trying to shill his app.

actually, i've figured it out
he's supposedly currently walking through the middle of nowhere in central asia (which makes him untraceable) and yet he tweets every single day and has long thought out responses to every single one of trump's tweets
it's possible he may have been disappeared by the chinese government or something

It's president's job to take care of own citizen first.

Go back to /mlp/ hypocrite.

and 7000 bootlickers retweet anything that moron says

>this fucking namefag lefty leaf
i'm not sure whether i hate you or obama leaf more

That's some serious butthurt.
If I was braindead enough to use twitter, I would tell him I got some anal cream for him.

lets send our atheist prayers towards Christoph Rehage.
get well soon Christoph!

He should shorten his last name to Rage.

They are paid to do it.

that faggot always fucking starts with "YES". Are they fucking bots / automated messegaes of sorts or being paid to do that or are they just so sad to do it volunteraly?
Trump needs to fucking block him so sick of seeing him in every ss.

Probably read some studies about how to best influence people and is now trying to apply it to every single one of his rants.
Or rather, someone else did and it's written down in the handbook they gave him when he joined their shilling team.