SPANISH ANTI-TRANS BUS NOW PARADES AROUND NEW YORK CITY

The controversial bus from the spanish conservative association "Hazte Oír" (Make yourself heard) is now parading around New York City, with its slogan:

"Boys are boys"
"Girls are girls"
"You can't change that"

thoughts, Sup Forums?

Glorious.

Why does the XX have propellers sticking out of it's head?

based bus

Thanks, Dad

>Dad

Fuck off, you are adopted

>Pic taken against the background of Stonewall Inn

Top fucking kek

Sounds accurate to me.

Good. Trannies are mentally ill people who should be purged from earth and beyond along with communists.
Sissies is where it's at.

he's the bastard.

>New york
Oy...

Nah, I just go along with mom better after the divorce

Yeah, but what about intersex people?

>not in my watch

How buttmad does someone have to be to buy and paint an anti-tranny bus? Sad honestly.

I prefer Philippines before any of you desu.

literally Chile is the only okay son in south america.

True Bus of peace

Finally, some sense.

kek

Its for the lulz. I already donated some money, was worth it.In Jew York none the less.

Go back to Sup Forums and fap to some traps, you degenerate scum

>CAPTCHA: DEGENERADO INTERNO

How buttmad does someone have to be to buy and paint a pro-homosexuality bus? Sad honestly.

>thoughts, Sup Forums?
at first this made me kind of happy, then I realized how fucked up it is that we need an advertising campaign to tell people that people with penises are male

it's not anti-trans to say that, it's anti-truth to claim otherwise

How can leftists claim to "fucking love science" and want to lock up climate change deniers while saying that something that has a cock can BE a girl, not FEEL like a girl, or DRESS as one or ACT as one but BE one. Which is not possible.

Thanks, you can visit for the holidays just don't go far South

How buttmad does someone have to be to purchase and decorate a pro-homosexuality bus? Sad honestly.

Where have you been this years? Now science is sexist, racist and every possible itineration of -ist and -phobe.

fuck off you bigoted fucking racist scum

REEEEEEEEE

Yuri Bezmenov was right.

lel based
t. Faggot

>Philippines
kek, someone's parents had a pinoy in the woodshed

Genetic defects that should be exterminated

>sissy master race

What's the point? What does this accomplish?

wtf?

We are based empire again!

Santiago!!!

its not wrong

literally prevent further jewish brainwashing on the normalization of transexuality

kill yourself BB

BASED SPANIARDS

Truth makes marxists cry.

>controversial
What a fucking time to be alive

they don't love science
they only love things that support their arguments which was science for about 5min but that time is over and now science is evil because not enough women or guys wearing shirts with girls on them or whatever

Based
Is like the HWNDU of the Alt-right

Uruguay is the only ok South American country

Chileans are not even white

What's wrong with the normalisation of transexuality? And how will painting a bus and driving it around New York change it?

I think I've seen that shape before...

>basic biology is now controversial
HAAAA haaaa ha...

Because we kicked your asses and you still mad :^)

Societies try to protect the childs,if a society doesnt do that it deserves to die and never be remembered.I wish you have someting in Kenya similar to society, so you would undestand.

because liberals in western countries try to make normalisation of transexuality the ONLY ALLOWED OPINION.
in an open society, people should be ALLOWED to OPENLY say things like, the sky is blue, boys are boys, i am hungry, etc.
In the US and Europe today there is LIBERAL VIOLENCE from simple publicly held opinions. 20 years ago it was not so.

nice proxy, you commie faggot, but tranny worship is ending soon. mercifully.

R A R E
A
R
E + Obongo

I'll explain it as dumbed-down as I can possibly do:
- Transexuality is normalized
- Now becomes "cool" and "hip" to be transgender if you want
- Children can now be transgender, despite the fact that they don't have their cognitive potential fully developed, much less their sexual potential as they haven't gone through puberty
- Some (((people))) start pushing the fact that by virtue of being able to decide your sexuality, you can also decide other matters of sexuality, as for example, consent and age of consent
- Pedophilia slowly being pushed as normal
- Pedophiles getting their way
- Transgender kids end up being abused two-fold: mentally via transgender brainwashing and physically via sexual abuse, now normalized
- These kids suicide shortly after the cascade of hormones associated to puberty erupts in their body, and become so confused that it is unbearable

There you have it. Straight from the jews playbook

Next time you turn a blind eye on these matters, remember this

> it's not anti-trans to say that, it's anti-truth to claim otherwise

good point. saving for argument.