FBI have uncovered 'evidence of treason' among alt-right websites, says George W Bush's ethics lawyer

>FBI have uncovered 'evidence of treason' among alt-right websites, says George W Bush's ethics lawyer

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-treason-donald-trump-russia-us-election-alt-right-websites-george-w-bush-ethics-lawyer-a7644966.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vht0wpeVMlw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lebedev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Slim
twitter.com/RealPeerReview
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Texas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God bless Bannon, everyone should support him unless they want pic related comming true

>George W Bush's ethics lawyer
This is on par with Mexican intellectuals

Want to know how I know this is bullshit? Because they use the word treason. fake news and shit thread.

kek

Cyprus bringing the heat.

The only ones guilty of treason are neocon trash.

LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP

>Shut it down!
cried the increasingly nervous lawyer for the 6 millionth time

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=vht0wpeVMlw

no archive no bump
get your clicks from kikebook

Meanwhile, The Independent itself is owned by a Russian oligarch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lebedev

The louder they scream, the more they try to invent their own reality, the more people wake up to the lies. The dog on the street is wise to establishment lies now. Literally the only people who still buy their shit are (((academics))) and (((intellectuals))) - who spent years in universities drinking concentrated bluepill kool-aid, and the exceptionally dimwitted who somehow got through the last 2 years without paying any attention at all. Even the snakes in the media don't actually believe their own lies anymore. This is the death thrash of a wounded animal. It's ugly, and it's bloody, and it appears to be fiercer and meaner than ever but the sweet peace of death is soon, and unstoppable.

Hell, most of them have given up already, we're already past the worst of it.

Treason against globalism

ethics lawyer of a former president either:
1. lying
2. leaking information from an ongoing investigation that he should not even have access to.

Its interesting to watch the old establishment writhe around, foaming at the mouth, as it dies

Kek my fuckin sides

The gift that keeps on giving.

Leftists: Nationalism is EVIL, if you are nationalist you are A NAZI. Burn the flag! Patriotism is disgusting!

>everyone I don't like is committing TREASON! TRAITORS TO THE COUNTRY!

You're describing the alt-right's reaction to reality. I love how you can evidently survive while operating under the assumption that education is being "bluepilled" with falsehoods. That's is exactly what an uneducated person would say about people who were smarter than them. But go ahead and keep crying "fake news". Maybe you'll delude yourself into a mental ward where you can believe whatever the fuck you want and not simultaneously be fucking shit up for the rest of us.

Failing that, go back to Russia. America is too good for you.

What's that like, living so far up your own ass?

Oh wait, never mind. I don't want to know. Just stay up there and stop leaving your house. Everything will settle back into dust for you soon enough.

kek

Fuck off shareblue

Uh, hate to break it to you man, trump winning was not a killing blow to the globalists, just a broken nose.

And trump isn't the ideal anti globalist either.

We still have a lot of work to do, for many years

wtf i love george bush now

it's crazy engrossing watching all the old blood of the world desperately thrash as the internet takes hold. Imagine how many of the elite thought that the internet would make people easier to control, and then get assfucked when their shit is brought to light online

goddamn

I wish this were true. It feels as if (((they))) are regrouping and cutting off the damaged limbs (Brock's heart attack ex machina) before they join the war again. Expect peace for the coming weeks, but nothing more.

looks like I'm a soros-bouros now

but seriously we can't let the alt-right get the nuclear codes

>This is on par with Mexican intellectuals

>Investigators are now trying to establish whether the websites were complicit with the people managing the "bots" or the operatives were controlling them without their knowledge - which is entirely possible.

You guys know they mean our #PizzaGate and #DraughtOurDaughters shitposting. We spooked them hard and our campaigns got inside their heads. They're also confirming they believe that we won it for Trump.

What they can't come to is the realisation that it was and circles of like minded shitposters who did it, not some supersekrit Russian robot.

GWB and his administration look like geniuses next to trump and his trumpsuckers.

>>George W Bush's ethics lawyer
>This is on par with Mexican intellectuals

HEY HEY HEY!

MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS ARE ABOVE 'BUSH ETHICS LAWYERS' ANY DAY. MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS JUST WANT FREE GIBS, BUSH ETHICS LAWYER LITERALLY DEFENDS EVIL SATANIC GLOBALISM.

Screaming into the void won't change the fact that you lost the election sunshine. Wake up and smell the ashes.

This. Fortunately these types of dipshits are mostly confined to their bible belt containment zones. I am actually looking forward to seeing how miserable these communities end up once Trump cuts them off from yankee tax dollars for good.

You mean the ashes of "red america", which are the only parts of the country that are struggling?

I make 6 figures and own a house. I'm not worried--just eating my popcorn watching trumpcucks slide further into poverty while "libtard" states continue to prosper.

Praise Kek!

>gwb ethics lawyer
really, kike?

rekt and checkt

eh if you look at the traffic, the type of users who posted (phone or not) and the patterns it was a combination of shitposting, botposting and directing.

Exactly my thoughts.

Based Cyprus

I doubt any of that is true but your shit tier views are verified by the fact you think any of that makes you special. Liberals went from the party who cares to the party of white faggots who live in secluded walled off areas away from the real world.

Quads confirm

>Richard Painter tweeted a link to an article suggesting that the Bureau was looking into news outlets like Breitbart News, InfoWars and the Kremlin-backed RT News and Sputnik News, to see whether they worked with Russian-backed operatives to disseminate stories favouring Donald Trump during the presidential election. at times when his campaign appeared to be struggling.

>Sources told US publisher, McClatchy that online "bots" had created created millions of social media posts linking to articles on the sites, some of which were completely false, while other contained a mixture of fact and fiction.

>Investigators are now trying to establish whether the websites were complicit with the people managing the "bots" or the operatives were controlling them without their knowledge - which is entirely possible.

You're not even old enough to vote you lying sack of shit.

kek

>I make 6 figures and own a house
I understand what you're trying to say, but don't you dare lie to us

Kek'd and checked

Waist of QUADS

>Weapons of mass destruction's lawyer calls Trump treasonous
20 years ago, Trump would be viewed as a moderate. These days a moderate, any one with an ounce of common sense, is considered a Nazi.

The websites ARE complicit in bot activity. Particularly Sup Forums.

More than half of the threads on this board are bot threads, yet the only ones removed are the ones advertising shitty websites.

I know NEETS are fucking obnoxious losers, but even they don't spend 24/7 posting (and responding to) bait threads. It is bots both posting AND bumping that garbage.

It is done to dilute the quality of the board, encouraging people to spend less time here discussing/contributing/etc. and more time on the controlled internet ghettos such as Facebook.

I don't think the mods are complicit in the deliberate dilution of any board on Sup Forums, but because they are UNPAID labor, they don't put any effort into investigating it either. If they weren't >doing their job for free, they would DO THEIR JOBS.

If Sup Forums could find a way to not only pay its own bills, but pay for a few actual employees to keep the place clean, it would change everything.

Time to purge the Neocons, Neo-liberals and associated (((shills)))

This is what normie shitlibs and cucks actually believe

>liberals now unironically defend W's "ethics lawyer"""

TOP KEK

Here's your complimentary (you).
If you're serious, you are honestly the dumbest poster on this whole fucking site if you believe that by siding with George fucking Bush, you are on the right side of history.

No, it was the manic energy of the cumulation of 18 months of campaigning and a sense this was the Wests/White races last chance. Nothing could have been higher energy, and we reinforced each others morale to such ridiculous levels too. Actual Russian propaganda is weak, because they don't understand the American/Western gestalt (eg remember the stupid plane photoshops that went around Russian social media re the Ukraine shoot down.)

Our #DraftOutDaughters, #PizzaGate and the Podesta witch woman stuff won the social media war, and in their estimates, won the election for Trump. They can't believe it was us (and cicrcles of likeminded people organising around us and similar forums) who did it, so they fall back to "muh Russians" because we all share a generally philo-Russian position, particularly on Syria and opposing Islamic political movements.

And the NYT is owned by Mexican business magnate, investor, and philanthropist Carlos Slim. And we wonder why the MSM is always rooting against America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Slim

>hat's is exactly what an uneducated person would say about people who were smarter than them
Takes a really educated person to say something that dumb. Educating partisans have it even worse because they can't imagine their world view being not entirely correct.

>using bots to spam links to your site is treason

what fucking planet do these people live on?

>6 figures and own a house

Whoop-dee-fucking-doo. Does the larger house correlate to your ego, your debt, or both? It's the dumb fucks like you who have fucked this country. Being a good citizen and voting for the same bullshit every election because the narrative says so. This country has problems, and your little salary and house are just a way to keep you, and the millions like you, to avoid looking in front of you so you don't see the cliff we're all walking towards. What a fucking putz. Nobody gives a shit what useless product or opinion you peddle. Try leaving the safety of sanctioned opinions and acknowledge that unless the west makes fundamental changes, it's fucked. And Hillary wouldn't have changed trajectory one bit.

>independant.co.uk

literal terrorist propaganda

>Inside job man
>ethics lawyer
Kek

I can't wait for the investigators to visit me, I'm going to laugh in their fucking faces and say I DID IT FOR FREE BECAUSE FUCK GLOBALISM AND FUCK THE ISIS SUPPORTING NEOLIB GOVERNMENT, THAT'S WHY *SLAM DOOR*

then you'll be registered on the potential domestic terrorist list because you'll be considered as a paranoiac

Cyprus got a little whiter on this day

Is it a real education or an indoctrination? That's what's at question here. How dumb do you have to be to think people, even in the Bible belt, dont value learning and skills? Idiotic arrogance.

I don't notice
I'm the meme war I don't give a FUCK if you're a cyborg or a human infantryman, I'm gonna blow you the fuck out regardless

Kek

Yeah right. I'm a terrorist because I'm a patriot and will defend this nation from any enemy both foreign and domestic.

get a load of these triggered faggots, holy fucking kek.

my point isnt that my house or salary makes me inherently better than anyone else. it's been suggested that i am 'screaming into the void', 'upset about the election' or any other number of hilarious rationalizations by you trumpsuckers. i'm just pointing out that i'm in a perfectly comfortable position -- its poorfags like you that will suffer as a result of trump's dipshitted-ness, yet you still grovel at his feet like a bunch of cucks.

you can cling to your hope that i'm lying if it makes you feel better. i guess you have to rationalize your faggotry somehow. i mostly feel bad for your parents, having to see their child grow up to be such worthless losers.

>he still believes in the textbook jew
I bet you still think companies move their factories overseas to make prices cheaper for the consumer and not improve profitability. What a cuck.

is this a real thing?

if so II suggest someone spray pain "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" over it in black

Not an argument

The nose knows.

>be American
>encounter adversity of any kind
>blame Russia

How far up your own ass do you have to be to believe that you're the only one posting making 6 figures with their own house. I take it what you mean is that the Democrats are a party for the wealthy intellectuals and Republicans are a party for the little guy who can barely afford spam and crackers. This is why you lost the election you thick headed fuck

When you have every professor and advisor in the fucking school calling for the death of whitey, or the death of our President, and attacking anyone who strays outside the political thin line, then we have a fucking problem.

When you have Deans setting up fucking safe spaces for when some thug nigger shoots at a cop and gets mowed down, and completely ignoring events where niggers torch little kids on Christmas Eve, then we have a fucking problem.

When we have staff and students openly pushing false, and fake news, onto everyone, and threatening disciplinary action against anyone who presents alternative facts to debunk the bullshit, then we have a fucking problem.

Why don't you faggots get this already? No one gives a fuck that you're a retard and believe retarded shit. But when you force everyone else to believe the same, or get in financial or legal trouble for thinking otherwise, WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM.

I've seen enough Sup Forums raids over the years, this was the same pattern of posting just more people.

Right next to the WMD's desu

>"[T]reason. There's no other word for [Russian state founded and funded media organizations Russia Today and Sputnik to disseminate stories favoring Donald Trump, an American citizen, in the US presidential election."

Someone tell Putin!

you might want to take a look through this twitter account before thinking we're wrong about anything.
twitter.com/RealPeerReview

The left is on maximum delusion overdrive and have been since Hillary became their nominee.
Maybe it's time to start thinking that America is too good for you.

You sound like someone who's sure to casually mention that you drive a Benz, in every conversation, to make up for your lack of self esteem. Do you think anyone actually cares? Do you think you're the only person making 6 figures? Literally, nobody gives a shit.

> George W Bush's ethics lawyer
...hmm. Is the left going to take the b8?

Also: the "Independent" is a propaganda outlet. Not a fan of Putin, who IS a criminal invoved in attacking Europe/EU. But if they were honest they would just say that instead of all these games.

>which are the only parts of the country that are struggling
so we can end the handouts in blue states? ok.

>George W Bush
that's credible

>Meanwhile
>In Texas
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Texas

>The man who served as former president George W Bush's most senior ethics lawyer has suggested that the FBI is "uncovering evidence of treason"

>Is

Is not the same as have, it implies they are still searching and we knew they were searching, which means they have nothing yet. Independent is such a shitty site with clickbait.

>treason among the alt-right

Did someone say "Fuck the government and fuck white people"? What counts as treason.

"If you think that they, without a fight, are going to give you your country back, you're sadly mistaken."

- Steve Bannon 2017

So far-right/alt-right is now russians. Sure. Keep digging that hole.

underrated

Bush Jr is scared Obama will snitch when he gets arrested.

Been a national tradition since fucking WW2.
Daggum commies just never quit!

Really makes you think huh?

>twitter.com/RealPeerReview

Bunch of bullshit research is bullshit? Wow who would've thought. Show me some reviewing of actual science to make this shit worth anything.