Polish-Ukrainian friendship thread. It's finally time get over our history and become friends...

Polish-Ukrainian friendship thread. It's finally time get over our history and become friends. We tried to genocide them and they tried to genocide us, shit happened, we couldn't do anything to prevent it. Why we should have grudges against ourselves caused by our ancestors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=VHb00UI5oyg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Serbian_Krajina
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

>flag

Nice try cockhole

hohols make good video games

nice try

>muh thing that happened 80 years ago

problem is the guys that tortured and murdered my relatives 70 years ago, are getting statues build in their honor today. I don't blame the average poor hohol, just their fucktarded government.

fuck off hohol

>poland

Yea all these bandera lovers in Ukraine today is just nazi media propaganda

but the thing is, they aren't praised only for torturing poles.

Try again tomorrow, today is Polish-Hungarian Friendship Day.

Yea fuck that, atleast Ukraine can make better optimized games than Poland, right? right?

>Polish-Ukrainian friendship
>while they literally occupy Lwów, Stanisławów i Tarnopol

There never was and there never will be such thing as "Polish-Ukrainian friendship" especially when polish goverment try to help them and they pit at us because "muh bandera did nothing wrong"

yeah for us they might be bandits and killers of children, but for them bendera and rest of faggots were patriots fighting for their country. It's no ones fault that they got brainwashed by jews.

blind hate won't take you anywhere, faggots

Yes, and?

>literally occupy
There's like less than 10% Poles there. Why would you want it back?

just feed the broke ass ukrainian refugees, that'd be real ukraine-polan friendship

Because thoos are ancient Polish land beside all Ukraine is nothing else than Polish Lebensraum

btw. I dislike hungry because of Orban we have Kaczynski

>yeah for us they might be bandits and killers of children, but for them bendera and rest of faggots were patriots fighting for their country. It's no ones fault that they got brainwashed by jews.

true and also our own dumb fucking government is doing the exact same thing by glorifying "Cursed soldiers" many of whom were simply looters, bandits and marauders and committed acts of genocide.

t. chochoł

We already are feeding around 1 milion of them.
We're full, thank you.

>muh historical claim
That's how you get world wars. Just get over it, it has been almost centry.

FUCK OFF

>Ukraine, for you it is made up country without history
>and for me too xD

Along with serbians and russians, ukrops are the most nigger tier of slavs.

>Just get over it

t. Iwan Khokholowitsch

Slovak/czech threads where are you,i really miss you, really made me think youre the only sensible people from our retarded bunch.

>ad hominem
Historical claim isn't a reason. By that logic Germany and Russia can claim almos whole Poland because muh 1795

Ukrainians are the cancer of the world, not even a fucking country.

When we take back the old borderlands we will have to dispose of them :)

Akcja Wisla 2.0?

Go back to toilet cleaning seba

shit taste.

Serbs are top tier slavs.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

have you collected your 500zl zenek ?
go back to watching kiepski cebulafaggot

>ukraine
>posting this today on the friendship day of the poles and hungarians

wait wait, russians and serbs known as"wawe makers".

Ukraine isn't ignorant to neighbours and quite peaceful.
Do you catch my drift, nigga?

T. Superior polack plumber leaving on welfare

Fuck off bozgor

>have you collected your 500zl zenek
Said welfare nigger xD

gypsy kike confirmed

Oddavaj Lwow. Lwow to Polskie miasto, kurwa.

he's just some faggot desperate for (you)s

I can't think of pole who would be friendly toward ukrops.

Yeah I meant they are the ones that are most prone to nigger tier violence towards other slavs over a bunch of worthless wasteland or because jews told them,

>i dislike hungry
t.ukrainian leeching off polish people whos country is a meme that needs to end

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

> It's finally time get over our history and become friends
yeah no
>We tried to genocide them and they tried to genocide us
You're right except we didn't genocide them
>we couldn't do anything to prevent it.
The only preventable thing was savages ruthlessly murdering harmless civillians
>Why we should have grudges against ourselves caused by our ancestors?
Let's just forget thousands of people being killed for being polish, maybe they will forget aswell and won't try to do the same

t. cebulaks in bolan still butthur about wealthier more intelligent Poles earning more than them

In reality only cebula lives off welfare ie the apes that stayed in Poland

why the fuck would i need benefits if i earn more in a year than both your parents sebix ?

t. romanian beggar in poland
your country is a meme román

>he believes in meme friendship

how the fuck Russians have the most advanced tech if they're nigger slavs? Check mate nigger

Ouch, did I hit the spot? xD
Now off yourself, go fuck a nigger or whatever you super polacks do in West

>historical connections and helping eachother is a meme
saged and will you fuck off shill
?

Not everyone loves your country.
It's happens sometimes.

But poland is shit. Maybe western ukrainians have some sentiments about Poland , but nobody else cares.

>ow the fuck Russians have the most advanced tech
What?

>Advanced tech
>Krokodil

If we had the resources you have, we'd be space kangs by now.

sebix please, if you want some food aid or soemthing you can ask nicely, is caritas foodbank not enough ?

sage

>t. cebulaks in bolan still butthur about wealthier more intelligent Poles earning more than them

Kek, yet you're too stupid to earn enough money in Poland, so you clean rich people's toilets in the West.

And you are not? Why are you different than us? Give some arguments please i have been to Poland literaly same shithole as my country, with drunken brawlers and shit-tier commie blocks, on what basis are you sitting on your imaginary high horse?

>Maybe western ukrainians have some sentiments about Poland
Wtf are you talking about. No, we don't.

Yep, I definitly hit the spot.

>Advanced tech
You should see death rates from operation barbarossa
The only thing you are more advanced in is sending barefisted 5 year olds to open combat

ignore him

he is a shitty pro-western traitor

he wants slav countries to be more like the west so that he can watch his gf get railed by muhammad

>t. Ukrainian rapefugee in Bolan

kek, nope i hate supporting parasites of my taxes as an employer, fuck ZUS.

>10 roubles have been transfered to your account

See >same shithole as my country
It is a shithole like everything in eastern euroshit, true, but no, not the same as fucking Serbia xD

There are no vs in the Polish lanuagage you retard.

So you ran away to suppor pakis and curryniggers from taxes in another country?
Nice.

;_;

Yeah that explains it, we got those idiots too, they want to live in Europe, they tried to migrate but didnt had balls or valid reason to stay and live in EU legaly, so now they are back in the country, sitting in their room miserable, imaging better life and shitpost about "western values" they will commit suicide soon so lets not worry about them much!

Then poland is just shit.

They have lost their living space to germans as usual, now they whine, because germans have stolen polish workers and bought\chained all profitable business

they have found western ukrainian region to sell their shit there.

Ignore this subhuman, just from this pic he posted I can tell that he is one of those le brave bydlo warriors with shaved heads who fights with Islam while cleaning toilets

rather support niggers than cebulaks with their parasitical children.

Because after the power vacuum the mongols left they've annexed so much land with technology and just picked it up. Like niggers in Africa did with guns.

You can be edgy as you want, but Poland did some progress, no matter on which money or how, while we are letting illegal amber miners blocking roads with demands to the government.

Ukraine is a shithole, Boland is a lesser shithole.
Ukraine looks like soviet/eastern shithole, Boland looks like western shithole.
That's the difference

how many niggers does your mother service ?

i see you are one of those parasites that dont see a problem with kebabs xdd

my fight is that i dont hire any kebabs.

>Boland looks like western shithole.
What?

Of course, you fight for british toilets

youtube.com/watch?v=VHb00UI5oyg
I support dis shit

If you polish had eggs we would already have split this "state" with you. Russian settled lands back to the motherland, retarded hohol peasants from the west and central part to you. But you went autistic European values reeeeee.

At least we aren't the country collapsing under it's own weight after 30 years of existance

>my fight is that i dont hire any kebabs.

You only give money in taxes to UK for their free benefits

you are the shithole of western Yurop

Also Polaks, Czechs, Slovaks, Slovenes, Belarussians (Old Lithuanians really) are literally the only ones that never did any nigger tier violence towards other Slavs, especially in modern times. Czechs and Slovaks may be traitor cucks, but at least they're civilized.

dobre xdd

kurwa jebac onr jprdle, nie mozna nienawidzic muslimow i lubic madziarow zeby byc jakims sebixozjebem xddd

Just because you are in NATO pact and you cant move a finger without asking their promission doesnt make you any less violent than us mate, chill the fuck out.

We fought war against Muslims and Croats who tried to separet but had 400k Serbs in their territory, they finaly banished them from their land we wanted to prevent this, i dont see anyhtng wrong with this?

This is why war was in Croatia, educate yourself before shitposting at least.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Serbian_Krajina

We are eastern Europe you retard
>american education

Weren't the Ukrainians basically serfs in Rzecz Pospolita?

john snow, is that you?
pro-tip: the polak-killing guy's name is Shukhevych (pol) not Bandera(ua).
google or wiki because you got bad info.

wut, bolan is so shit the govt has to pay woemn to have babies xddd the benefits are so big that we now have an underclass of alcoholics and drug addicts making kids for money

But it doesn't look western to me. Still shit ton of old commieblocks and other soviet type shit.

thats why i tell "western ukrainians have sentiments about poles" because poles (even being part of another empires) ruled that region.

i didnt suppoirt maidan, all that problems are dirrect result of trade deficit (caused by association with eu) and by poroshenko government.

i see polish way as unprofitable, german, russian, dutch systems are 100 better

but ukraine is fake country, people with different culture and development were forced to live under communistic dictatorship

ukraine is a best example of endgame of SJW multiculturalism.

Poland
>Jews gave massive amount of unlawful german territory, literally almost half your entire country

>procedes to ethnically clense germans in their own homelands (Danzig, Stettin etc.)

>(((NATO))) member, (((EU))) member, pretends to be based because of a few good policies and dank internal policy politicians while promoting the Jewish agenda worldwide

>People are retarded enough into buying the Anti-Russia lie, entirety of both population and government does everything possible to stop them at all costs, despite the Russo-Persian alliance being the white mans last stand against Jewish tyrany and Zionist supremacism

Ukraine
>false state literally carved out of the homelands of millions of ethic Russians, Tartars, Slovaks, Romanians and even Poles as a way to clump people together by the soviets

>Government is basically US satellite designed to fuck with russia

>Loses a tiny piece of ethnically Russian territory to its true owners, procedes to bitch to the United States as opposed to challenge russia themselves

>Only country in the world in which Nazism and Nationalism is supported by Globalists because Ukrainian nationalism hurts russia, people are too stupid to notice theyre being conned

>mfw people on Sup Forums champion these shitholes

Dumbass, i'm not speaking about geography. I'm talking about society & the way of life.

Uk has suitable roads, entertainment places, tourist places. Poland has barely any of those.
If you ask me, it's not the UK where your taxes go for gibs and officials.

> If you polish had eggs

ryaba chicken pls

this guy gets it