Redpill me on having multiple white babies

>be me
>be white
>be 30
>have white wife
>both IQs 130+
>made one white baby
>second baby would mean significant sacrifice

Redpill me with data why I should make more white babies.

No, one they get old enough you can train them to raise the others... As long as you do your job right the first time everything should work out.

Your White baby in a few years

just make sure you raise it right i guess

Wait two years n have another u fag.

1 from 2 is not replacement.

Shit skins r replacing x42000

Your 1 kid will be a minority in his lifetime.

"signficiant sacrifice"

explain this shit mate a 30 year old 130 iq white man should be far well off enough to support a modest family

if you're being dual income retards you might wanna double check your woman's iq

Why wouldnt you want to pass on your genes as much as possible?

The purpose and goal of all living things is to reproduce.

Every other part of life exists solely to get you to the point where you can reproduce.

Pop out half a dozen babies or else youre a faggot cuck traitor

children ruin your life

you have already made one mistake

>why I should make more white babies
You shouldn't, your bloodline is weak and shit, hence your question.

Have at least three, replacement +1

>>second baby would mean significant sacrifice

>be 29
>wife is 22
>have 2 boys
>working on number 3
>keen for 4 maybe 5 in total
>I earn £65k a year
>wife is a part time massage therapist
>earns around 25k
>works from home
>grandparents help out with kids
>two holidays a year

It really isn't that hard, the first kid is the hardest but after that its easy enough.

>3 kids
>somehow that is above replacement levels

Bitch, 3 kids IS replacement level. Why? Because out of 3 kids 1 is going to turn out gay/get murdered/be a liberal/racemix/ whatever.

If you wanna secure anything, have 4 kids and above. Literally nothing below 4 kids is valid as in "preseving muh white race"

already is minority in age group in city

>modest
we do not live a modest life. hence the sacrifice required. i am willing to sacrifice/ move somewhere less expensive.

well put

>has 22yo massage therapist wife
>life isn't that hard

see pic related

What if your first child is gay? You must ensure the survival of your lineage by having 2+ more kids!

P O O

Because one is less than the replacement rate. You need at least three to have a net increase in the white population after you die.

Holy shit, it says NZ in my ID! Praise Kek!

Single children become deeply unhappy sociopaths. You need to get it a pet human so it can be normal.

>tfw (((they))) made it so hard for white people to have babies because they have to subsidize brown babies.

>A FUCKING KEK
Alhamdullilah Ahmed al-Stockholmi

Wait until the first kid is old enough to take care of the second one
Look at it this way, a second kid means twice as much contribution to the Aryan master race

Good goyim

spbp

Sorry pol I'm only having two kids with my white wife. I want to go on vacations with them and send them to college and retire one day.

The problem is with immigration and anchor babies. I shouldn't have to have six fucking kids to keep my country.

Got to have at least 3, keep whites growing

>all these wage slaves struggling to have kids
>meanwhile council estates are booming

I guess the chav will inherit the world.

Fuckoff fake LARPING nigger.

t. White man in Texas planning on 5+ kids with my wife

If you aren't a piece of shit you can figure out how to make them all successful. 130+ iq is wasted if you cant. All of them won't need college, only the STEM ones.

I have twin boys and they're great. They compliment each other pretty well. I'll be honest in saying that one is delayed (issues at birth premature) and it has taught the other enormous empathy and responsibility. They care for each other immensely. I see them both being better for having each other. Honestly I'd have more if it were easier to have them. Make as big a mark on this world as you can.

Fag

You're such a faggot. You already made the majority of the sacrifice. The second, third, fourth, and fifth are WAY cheaper.

Go stick it in your wife. You have at least 5 more potential babies. Get to it.

Also, having siblings is a major part of the human experience. Your kid will be fucked up if he's an only child.

Gotta have more than that if that is your goal. We have to make up for degenerate slackers.

>They care for each other immensely. I see them both being better for having each other.

That's beautiful, God bless them.

Intelligent Whites have an obligation to make more intelligent whites and raise them to be intelligent whites, to override the stupid whites currently breeding like rabbits. I did my part and created 4 with iq's all over 140, get busy you slacker!!!!

but I wanna be born

In case anyone ever really doubted that Hungarians are the greatest people on earth.

Fuck off I'm having many children with my waifu.

My parents started in a tiny fucking house and got straight to having babies (4 total, not a lot but for where we live it is). By the time I was 18 we had 4 houses in 3 countries, 2 sailboats, 7 cars, etc. etc. My mothers valentines day gift was rebuilding one of her lakehouses.

You piece of shit if you actually want to get rich and do nice things kids won't hold you back unless you're a woman. In which case you should be in the kitchen.

Who do you think is going to help you and your wife out when you hit your 70s and really start failing? Better to have more kids because taking care of elderly parents is fucking hard. My kids are each other's best friends. Don't doom them to having to make 'family' out of strangers

Did you guys ever deport all the good for nothing Haitians?

Get full body twice a week, normally after leg day when doms is the worst.

We live in an upper middle class area, her main clients are either older rich business women or 30something cumsluts who bagged a rich husband.

you sacrifice and be poor, yes. but at l;east you will exist 100 years from now.

selfish faggot. I want this, I want that. Fuck the future, I want to be comfortable.
Do us all a favour and kys

>Tries to convince OP to reproduce
>Fails
>Tells OP to kill himself

t. pol

Fuck off Muhammoud, white people are talking.

Me:
>I want to provide my family a nice life so I'll only have two kids

Pol:
>Fuck you you piece of shit kys

No, we have yet to unseat the Jew-backed party that brought them all in.

But they are disappearing from our streets.

George Soros is shipping them all over South America, he is using them as a biological weapon to destroy the rest of South America.

Having a third or fourth kid isn't going to make him not have a nice life. if you've had two kids of different sexes than the next one is going to be SO much cheaper than either of the first two.

If you don't use daycare and have good public schools nearby... there's really no excuse.

WTF. Fuck this shit. South America can't catch a fucking break.

the niggers need more rape meat

I also don't want to split up my wealth multiple times over so it becomes practically nothing.

If I die with $1 million I can give two kids $500k each and they'll be set for life.

With 3 kids I can only leave them 330k.

guys if he has more kids how will he have time to consume jewish entertainment all day?

think of the shekelfice i mean sacrifice!

Everyone wants to live like a king, unfortunately people with your selfish mindset of living in the now have put us in a situation where thats no longer possible.
Living comfortably would be nice, but its much less of a priority than continuing the race.

MOAAAAR

surely with your 130+ IQ you can figure out how to make these significant sacrifices much less?

I dont care if this is a shitty meme, go kill yourself

I'm from a rich family, there are four of us, we're all basically assured 2 to 5 million.

The fact of the matter is the only way to keep a family fortune going is to not split it up ever but to keep it in a trust and direct the income somewhere else that can make money.

You're kids won't be set for life with 500k. Like not even close. My college eduction alone was half that.

Think about it this way, you're younger kids arent going to regret being born because they didnt get a porsche when the turned 16. Youre older kids wont hold it against them if they were raised to not be spoiled douches.

If you are really concerned about placing your kids higher up the totem pole, spend the money on educating them and found a business from which they can live off the dividends.

The logic you are using right now isn't great. Especially since they wont receive that money until well into adulthood. Tbqh theyll probably be done raising THEI kids by the time you die and they get that money. In otherwords, it won't have a huge effect on their life like you think it will.

My grand parents are worth 35+ million euros. Won't do shit for me because they're still alive and my father is still alive. So theat money is a LONNNGGG way from ever getting to me as I am getting ready to start my family.

Well, the majority of South America has been accusing us of being evil racists forcing apartheid on the poor innocent Haitianitos, now they get to live with them too.

Maybe they brought it upon themselves for taking the voodoo niggers' side every fucking time we even talked about deporting them.

I should add that my fathers parents refused to help him in any way and he still managed to become pretty well off while also having 4 kids.

Almost Everyone I know that is only child is fucking selfish.
Also aside from childcare the second one is not that pricy. You already have the equipment and you know what to expect.

You have never taken a real IQ test conducted by a trained psychologist. You're inability to understand breeding is evidence of your cracker jack "IQ".

PSA, anyone who brags about their IQ is an idiot who has likely never actually taken a real IQ test.

donate sperm?

if you do not obey they fuck you up good

>savior of the white race
KYS