youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all from civilised countries

No

>A snapshot of London's magnificent diversity in those injured: European, European, East Asian, European, European, European, East Asian, European descended, European, European.

Yes and they're massive faggots

didn't he drive straight into a tourist location?

We are all united in our plague of Islam.

basically, it's like the equivalent to the capitol mall in DC

Kek wills it

Yes, but given the demographics of London it's unlikely to have made much difference wherever he did it.

In fact I'm surprised so many were white.

Truth

What point is he trying to make?

Well lets see, they support communism and they will try to do absolutely anything as long as it makes them feel morally good about themselves (including as we have seen many times putting their country and countrymen in life danger)

So yes they are definitely mentally ill and they should be executed.

checked

Wow, boy did I just check those digits.

Just general virtue signalling about how diversity is great after all in the face of one of its worst aspects.

Kek agrees with me

>I'm retarded and I want the world to know

Literally "atleast they died tolerant and diverse"
HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE THESE PEOPLE?!?!

tfw we lost

basically he is saying those people would have been better off having never left their country of origin

Strange that no american has been hit...
Does that confirms US ploy to cover Trump's and his administration's Russian affairs?

Is he /ourguy/?

>at least we weren't racist

This guy has basically gone full circle and is celibrating the death of minorities.

>no British

feelsgoodman

>Strange that no american has been hit...
Except those two that were

Praise Kek.
KILL all MUSLIM

Witnessed.

Fat lips
Huge noise
Small beady eyes
Nigger dna?

You are just now figuring that out?

Why do you hate those countries that not Romania, you sick fuck?

They just have no sense of place in traditional white hierarchies. This lack of belonging draws them towards abstract notions of identity and out-group preference.

We might throw some pretty good bantz around here sometimes, but we all have one banner to be united under.

what if he was circling London for hours on end only to see blacks around? doesn't the fact that he hit a "tourist" group make it obvious?

Slightly less than the ones giving them their ideas. Their fundamentalism is grounded on advocating anti-fundamentalism.

>Do as I say, not as I do

*yelps of laughter*

ALL PRAISE THE ALL MIGHTY KEK!

RACE WAR NOW!

DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!DEUS VULT!

Nah, tourists gather in the same places, making those areas more pedestrian heavy. You're not gonna run the sidewalk when there are just a few people around. You go big or go home.

It's like trying to bowl a 7-10 split vs a full set of pins. You have a better chance of all 10 down when they're all together.

Allmighty KEK wills it!

Fair point sir, but then again, have you seen the streets of London? It's a shitskin capital

I mean it was London after all.

No.

Eat shit Goldberg this is all your fault. No one gave two shits about rampaging niggers when they did it in their own shithole.

How fucking disgusting.
What the fuck is wrong with these people.
How shameful.

Just when you think leftists can't sink any lower they seep through the cracks in the floor and prove you wrong again.

These people are far more dangerous than any terrorists, they are the enablers of rape and murder and cheer gleefully for the attacker, his race and religion when they succeed.

Mother of mercy, something has to be done to stop these insane morons from ever controlling anything again.

PRAISE KEK

>Romania
>Civilized

A+

A snapshot of terrorisms beautiful diversity in terrorism: muslim, muslims, muslims, muslim

>DEUS VULT INTENSIFIES

Why you do this burger :( ?

He's a faggot.

Deus vult

Because he's a burger and you are a gypsy

>A snapshot of how popular London is as a tourist destination

How do these people function

Muslims, then afterwards well deal with the (((jq))).

Actually, that's the worst part of this tweet. English people were injured, but this slimy leftwing cunt obviously doesn't care.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-39369080

Shit I just felt chills.

Criminally underrated.

one of those east asians is the killer him self... the left are truly retarded, how does society even function with them, I have no idea.

dubbbz!!!

all of them civilized btw

CHECK EM

AY HOL UP HOL UP! But thats not diverse they're all white and asian no blag peepol

>if we just shuffle everyone all over we could have a great diversity until they all have children and then diversity doesn't exist at all

Yes.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Hopefully le pen will exploit this