You'll never send a US government intern on a pizza and junk run

>you'll never send a US government intern on a pizza and junk run

Other urls found in this thread:

wethepizza.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=srcvrbpNZJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being an intern ever

Do they have official food testers for poison or do they make some faggot intern eat the first slices?

Is that for Chris Christie?

>WE THE PIZZA
That doesn't even make sense! but I lol'd

i bet that wasn't the kind of the pizza the government was asking for

All cheese pizzas I'm guessing

I was thinking about applying for an internship. Is it really that bad?

>Good heavens, no, we DO NOT drink out of cans, Becky.
>*collective laughter*
>Buy some plastic cups.

wethepizza.com/

No, that user just never had any opportunity in life

is meatloaf pizza topping a thing?

apparenty you need an internship to get a job

but idk

im a senior in uni with no internship but that doesnt mean i have not had several jobs

Isn't that one of those pedo places? Their logo is a fucking pentagram. I remember this place, goat hill and comet being looked at.

No. Internships are good. Paid ones better.

>pentagram pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=srcvrbpNZJI

It's good job experience, but some places abuse them. I hope it's not an unpaid internship, because that's a good sign they're just looking for grunts to fetch coffee instead of do actual work.

Better than some expensive catering costing 10 grand for one meal. Good for him.

>when there's food

WE WUZ PIZZAS

>sending a fatty to get food
I bet one of those pizzas is already half eaten

Fucking Interns. She forgot the 8 year old with the pizza. They never learn.

HAHA!

Yes! This! I'm sure creepy old johny podesta was waiting in the next room for a necklace made of baby skulls that he could wear while eating a child but then he got REAL PIZZA

haha jokes on you pervs! hhaha arrests in 30

Internships are horseshit in general because 90% of companies abuse them and make you do grunt work for no money at all, purely because they can sell you "the work experience." And I have an internship right now working at a state court under a judge. Do I wish they paid me? You're fucking right I do, because by not paying me they imply that my work is worthless. But because of the economy and job market we live in, you have this circle you're always hearing about where "you need experience to get a job but you need a job to get experience." So unless your daddy knows people then you're basically fucked into working for nothing and hoping you'll eventually get a paid job.

It's actually really fucking good pizza.

>BOOTSTRAPS

I used to always find carts full of food when I did mail delivery in the office building I worked at. It good times.

THE END

>tfw the noob intern brings real pizza instead of underage human trafficking victims

Is that seriously a pentagram on the pizza?

What the fuck

Internships get you jobs.

I'm speaking as a programmer, so you're mileage may vary, but the two internships I had paid me to go and learn and made my resume even better.

That user is an idiot. Always go for internships. Always.

>Brightly coloured plastic cups

Sorry, maybe you should have picked an actual good major then?

t. Computer Science faggot who got paid internships flying my way like nothing

if you internship consists of making coffe and laughing at your supervisor jokes then do not go for intership

this anone doesnt know shit he is talking about.

Or make your own company?

Everytime someone tells me some food is good I eat it and meh...

>We The Pizza
CAPITALISM FOLKS. TRUE CREATIVITY!

What kind of internship?

If it's anything in politics or media yes it will literally be being a bitch 10 hours a day.

If it's in science or IT it will be good.

This.

Not all internships are the same,.

Lot of so-called "Internships" are bullshit that is voluntary indentured servitude.

So you can add ice with your soda. Or Mix drinks and create the ultimate soda in your cup

>no sprite

stay pleb dc

>mfw interning with McConnell in the fall.
Feels good, man!

women are aroused by the presence of powerful men

lol, does Trump surround himself with brown qts on purpose or do they just flock to him naturally?

Power and spray tan are aphrodisiacs. Trump's women of choice are Slavs.

damn trumps loves brown babes

It's a play on "We the People"

>getting paid to provide food to the leadership team
>doing a lot of leg work behind the scenes
>making your boss look good makes you look good

fuck man, would you rather be collecting rubish bins and cleaning out lorries?

>Is it really that bad?
Do you actually consider going on a junk food run for your boss as being hard work?

You just go get some pizzas, some chips, some soda cans, coffee, some plates, knifes and forks and haul those over in a cart to the room they are having a meeting at.

Does that actually sound difficult? It sounds reatarded easy and only a complete worthless lazy cunt would ever complain about such an easy job.

So do not worry, it is not nearly as bad as it sounds. And if you can get a paid one you are in luck!

in american, you can work as a garbage man for like half days 5 days a week and retire with the city at 28 years old and get a pension for the rest of your life.

its a smart side hustle.

I want to eat that pizza off of her chubby, nude body.

Third post best post

It's clever, for a Pizza place.