Indian people have no good foo-

Indian people have no good foo-

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ltUDZD1vgxQ

Other urls found in this thread:

thehealthsite.com/diseases-conditions/natural-remedies/9-health-benefits-of-saunf-or-fennel-seeds-pa0115/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3125972/Face-face-cannibal-feasted-human-flesh-sold-meat-pies-interview-Brazilian-teacher-sick-Satanic-cult-wife-mistress-fed-remains-one-mother-toddler-daughter.html
google.co.in/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4151220/amp/Cannibalistic-inmates-host-human-barbecue-Brazil-jail.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

butter chicken should be eaten for every meal

Said nobody ever? The only issue is the health & safety of street food (literally handled with poo hands)

>two weeks of dysentery later

wow that wasn't that bad why do we hate poos?

What country doesn't have at least one good dish?

all there food is covered in human and animal feces
0/10 woulld never eat

The Loo Sauce , Careful

no shit....I mean... with shit thats the problem

>eating food cooked in the same street they shit in

Who ever said that?

People rag on poos for their hygiene, corruption, laziness and general barbarity of their culture outside of the top 1%.

Their food is pretty good tho, probably the only culture that can serve vegetarian dishes that don't taste like sweaty greek people smell.

That's a p easy way to get fat as fuck.

doesn't indian food has at least 3% feces in them, because they never wash their hands?

Indian food is good af, but always smells weird, it has my fridge and house smelling weird for days, that is why I avoid it

>Indian people have no good food
Literally no one ever said that. What we do say is that indian people are no good.
t. Indian.

>0/10 would never eat
Sooo...you'll 10/10 would eat?

>Doughnuts and burritos

>that don't taste like sweaty greek people smell.
I feel sick thinking about that. Had some shwarma for the firs time last month and it smelled exactly like sweat.

It's the turmeric usually, or other spices used among the ginger and garlic. But usually turmeric.

Looks delicous, people on Sup Forums can't handle flavah

No one has ever said that, though.

I for one adore gas station food.

Wheres the meat?

/ck/ is that way you fucking faggot

>t. Obese Paco-American cop

>drinking coke for breakfast

In your kid's butt...quite literally

and icy cold coca cola™

oh man and it does things to their intestines too.
i used to work at a liquor store owned by an indian; he was pretty cool, based as fuck, but man if you went into the bathroom after him the smell of his shit was just... oh it was awful

i've released some odious odors in my day but the things that came out of this brown man's ass every day were just horrendous. it has to be the turmeric. terrible terrible terrible

his friends and family (not as based) all gave off the same bathroom scent. you walk in an instantly know that it wasn't a white man who left the seat warm.

Hello Mister Poo, I have a question. At my favourite Indian restaurant, when they bring the bill, they accompany it with a small bowl of.. fennel seeds and some sugar pearls and other sugar things. Is this normal, or are they just cray cray? Owner is a fat German woman. Greetings

It looks good, but you have to wonder how much fecal matter is floating around in there.

As for butter chicken, make that shit yourself. No diarrhea and much cheaper.

No pakora...

That's called Saunf here. Helps with bad breath and bloating

thehealthsite.com/diseases-conditions/natural-remedies/9-health-benefits-of-saunf-or-fennel-seeds-pa0115/

Who says that?

They have great food.
It's the only good thing about India tho

Fucking disgusting.

>Smashed veggies on a bun
>Worm burger
>Egg yolks with semen
>Boiled offal

All of it is shit and made by poo people with bare hands.

Faggots with voices like this need to die.

Pure fecal coliforms.

Hey, you again user?

R A R E F L A G

Interesting. They seem rather authentic, how nice. Thanks, Mister Poo!

WTF are they drinking? Coffee soda?

Good if you like to eat poo with heavy spices to block the smell.

0:55 - 1:08
>this gives the American an orgasm

I love Indian food

>tfw you'll never participate in the running of the Jew in Kazakhstan

Notherners probably. India has a huge black market for beef because some states make it illegal to kill cows, and people want their beef.

i don't get why he had a cage full of pigeons while making the tandoori "chicken" "quail" just really evil making the birds watch they're friends and family get eaten. Sad!

Okay, I have an honest question for you. I get the diet and all, but why do you all insist on smelling so fucking bad. Is it, like, genetically hardwired into your brain to not notice the smell, or is it straight up laziness?

Or I suppose it could be from the shit filled rivers that flow through your supposedly 'up-and-coming' nations. All I know is that every computer science wing in every university in the United States smells like a fucking spice baazar. If you guys smell that bad I can only imagine how your feet smell in pic related.

Also, why the fuck do you talk so fucking loud all the time on your phone, no matter the situation. You could be inside a library just yapping away in your jibberish language that could probably be the verbal equivalent to diarrhea. It's fucking rude, and then you have the audacity to get uptight with people when they call you out on in.

Also who the fuck are you talking to anyways? What did one of your associates get locked out of his computer trying to acquire passwords from some sort of tech virus pop-up scams? I just don't fucking get it.

Plus these sandals. Always these sandals. You could of chosen a school in New England where it's like 14 degrees right now and you always wear the same combo.

>soccer polo
>acid washed jeans
>these fucking sandals

Jesus fucking christ.

Better than Huemonkey food

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3125972/Face-face-cannibal-feasted-human-flesh-sold-meat-pies-interview-Brazilian-teacher-sick-Satanic-cult-wife-mistress-fed-remains-one-mother-toddler-daughter.html

google.co.in/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4151220/amp/Cannibalistic-inmates-host-human-barbecue-Brazil-jail.html

Even Flavortown has a designated shitting streeti.