youtube.com/watch?v=WX2C2vfbe-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

What do we know so far?

The other CIA leak happening:

HAPPENING, NEW WIKILEAKS RELEASE

VAULT 7: DARK MATTER

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/844897244155392002

>Today, March 23rd 2017, WikiLeaks releases Vault 7 "Dark Matter", which contains documentation for several CIA projects that infect Apple Mac Computer firmware (meaning the infection persists even if the operating system is re-installed) developed by the CIA's Embedded Development Branch (EDB). These documents explain the techniques used by CIA to gain 'persistence' on Apple Mac devices, including Macs and iPhones and demonstrate their use of EFI/UEFI and firmware malware.

>600 million documents
What the fuck?

Maybe you should get some rest. Aren't you sleepy? This is all so tiresome, let's go to sleep.

> freedomwatchusa.org

obvious clickbait is obvious

Most are memes prolly

I just checked the findings of this report, but sadly, found nothing substantial or of interest. I'd advice everyone to move on and not bother wasting your time.

I've read through it all. It's literally nothing. C'mon guys we've got more important things to do like look at traps on Sup Forums.

Nice try.

Someone post a bait like these
so newfags can bump this thread.

IT IS LITERALLY NOTHING

>Tfw the left is closer than ever to completely falling apart along with the Obama legacy

CIA BOT ACTIVATED

its nothing

Like all the other people here already said:
Please ignore it.
Just take some xanax and go to bed.
Nothing to see here. This is all not important.
Trust me.

I just checked the findings of this report, but sadly, found nothing substantial or of interest. I'd advice everyone to move on and not bother wasting your time.

Could you check again?

What kind of bullshit are you trying to make up did you NOT hear Comey??

Shilling Intensifies. This is big boys

HOLY FUCKKK
BUMP

I've already been given a quick rundown of this. It's nothing. Let's all just have a nice cool glass of lemonade and then call it a night.

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=WX2C2vfbe-4

Government is fuckhuge these days and has its tentacles in pretty much every single facet of life and regulates pretty much anything you can think of in some way. Naturally they need a lot of people and machines to turn out documentation of this fact. Most people don't think about it because they just want to live their life as easily as possible despite the government siphoning so much of their livelihood though taxes.

sheeeeeeiiiitttt

I have no desire to commit suicide. I am perfectly mentally and physically healthy.

Man, this globalism nonsense has gotten pretty fucking bad.

>600M files
>99% fake and gonna need to waste years to go through

in the meantime trumps mandate will be over

I just checked through this. I couldn't find the codes anywhere. Now I can get back to the Russians.

I heard you were going to be lifting bathtubs to your fourth floor by inadequate tensile strength rope.

t.nuclear codes

FUCK OFF THE CHEMTRAILS ARE BAD ENOUGH

Fucking nothing again

DIE CIA SCUM

Just got done reading the 600 million documents.

Can confirm fake and gay

Hello Shareblue nerd virgin faggots, go tell Brock that we hope he has another heart attack - soon. Preferably right fucking now.

Good job guys. Post more bait so newfags like these will automatically bump the thread.

>npm i
>make
There's a few million documents right there

Top NSA polymath genius to smart to vote for drumpf here. Just looked through these leaks and there's nothing substantial at all. We tried our best goys, but it's time to call it quits. You should all get some sleep, okay?

Did you not hear Comey? This is proven as fake. You should trust the FBI.
Maybe you should get some sleep.

Obama the traitor.

I haven't seen this many CTR/Shareblue/Shills in a thread in a loooooong time. Just based off of how many "it's nothing" posts there are, there is probably a lot of significant stuff in it.

If the left falls apart it will truly be the end of Trump's campaign!

Clever tactic, Obama Leaf. I should have known. Autists almost always have best intentions.

6 GORRILION

If theres proof of Obama spying on Trump, can Trump order the arrest of Obama?

Apparently the new quick lines for shills "trust the FBI" or "maybe you guys need some sleep".

Look again. Page 43,654,233. The fourth paragraph. That changes everything.

Obama knows why kids love cinnamon toast crunch.

Thanks to Obama you can just drone people now.

I say go for it.

Bonus: Classify as combatant because male

It always amazes me how the board gets less "shilly" as the day wears on.

It's almost if the shills clock out and go home, and the actual right leaning anons get home from their "regular" jobs.

>flag
you wish, mexico

...for there were no more lands to conquer.

Your only reason not to is that they lied in the past....
Which is true all long the lines of the media, trump any establishment involved with the government.

So what are you going to do ignore all news and just come up with your own info?

You can't be this fucking retarded. You probably believe that gun, germs and steel threads are started by people who really believe in them.

Sexy digits though.

Alex jones did a whole show mon or tues about this. He had the guy who worked for sherriff joe who knows all about it on. Definitely worth a watch

Aj right again.....

It's 11am here and I'm bushed. Time to hit the hay. I suggest you do the same. Don't bother reading documents.

Fucking idiot no one can read this

6,000lbs of paper delivered to the NSA and CIA.. I find this hard to believe, let alone transport.

Not going to lie, former CIA supporter here. Its been hilarious watching them crash and burn but seriously guys, we cant let them get access to the heart attack gun schematics.

Wow

Well pack it in boys, user said its nothing

You mean do independent research using peer reviewed sources. Sorry I don't use giant media cites as my only source and I cross reference the story with as many media sources as possible. Also, I can theorize the "behind closed doors" aspect of each event based on who has the most to gain from each event. For example, all the media says Gaddafi is a terrible person so we must stop him, but maybe it was because he wanted to back his currency with something other than the central bank debt. The founders of this country were conspirators

Speaking of, I wonder how David "loose ends" Brock is doing right now.

>staples is the new comet pizza

I like toner on my paperclips

>I've read through it all.
Yeah, I like to read 600 million documents when I'm having my morning coffee too.

Join, "The faternal brotherhood of the scottish right of free masonry".

>NO THANKS, I DONT WORSHIP LUCIFER...

Knights templar are now the free masons, and they only want world domination.NWO

>almost literally spying on everyone

wtf, I hate obongigger now

STOP

I like my reams like I like my bowels

perforated

did anyone think that the us gov wasnt spying on anyone

I hear he is doing fine and already back in the gym lifting.

That MT firmware was interesting stuff, if you do this remotely..... This will be very interdasting

(It was a joke nigger)

CIA fags must be sliding the board really hard if theres only this little amount of anons here.

That's not the point you stupid faggot

havent you put enough innocent people to "sleep"? aren't you tired of your genocidal ways? you should go for a sleep

They're flooding the board with pro-Islam bullshit

Knight's Templar are not freemasons.

Also, how was Deus Ex GOTY edition?

Checked, praise kek.

SHADILAY

SHADILAY

OOOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOH

(It was also a joke on more than half of them, nigger)

All my fucking keks.

I hope CIA starts spying on me. Most of them will die due to the cancer that my web history is.

A lot of them are actually real anons that are copypasting what the shills say because it's funny to watch people take them seriously.

And some of the people that "take them seriously" are actually faking that too to create more lols.

>Obama spied on Supreme Court justices

This is why Chief Justice Roberts upheld Obamacare - they threatened to leak his homosexuality.

>61 posters
really makes me think

I'm serious. I did. Saw nothing. Let's go look for some boipucci on Sup Forums.

guys its nothing wrap it up drumpf is finished

Ah, the classic trolls trolling trolls who are pissing into an oceoan of piss.

I'm happy that even CIA big guys are not infallible.

DON'T SLEEP

Fuck off Thot

The NSA actually uses their documents to make pizza boxes for central Maryland restaurants.

Thats a good one schlomo, havent you put enough of those plaeistians to sleep?