What do u guys think about this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

w2.vatican.va/content/john-paul-ii/en/travels/2000/documents/hf_jp-ii_spe_20000321_wadi-al-kharrar.html
padrepioandchiesaviva.com/site/2c47506ca42847829355bf23e18fec19/default?url=http://padrepioandchiesaviva.com/Karol_Wojtyla_Beatified_.html#2862
youtube.com/watch?v=1vZ28SAgzKc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ba94jku77p0
youtube.com/watch?v=TMFQwJWey-4
youtube.com/watch?v=qwIdqWvhISc
youtube.com/watch?v=3eyPbSd2w50
w2.vatican.va/content/pius-xi/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-xi_enc_19280106_mortalium-animos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is it a meme in Poland?

Pedophile.

Based. Saved the world from Communism.

Who is this ?

BASED AF

This is not wykop paweł. Fuck off

Traditional Catholic here.

The man wasn't catechized well under communist Poland. Thus his theology was distorted.
Read paragraph one and two of Mortalium Animos and you'll have the biggest condemnation of JPII the ecumenical pope.

post more Polish pope memes

the last good Pope

w2.vatican.va/content/john-paul-ii/en/travels/2000/documents/hf_jp-ii_spe_20000321_wadi-al-kharrar.html
"May saint John Baptist protect Islam"

>prays with pagans at Assisi
Prefect example of a post-vatican 2 neo- catholic. Francis is the result.

donald rumsfeld?

Newfag detected.

great meme

Last good pope they'll ever have.

Weird name.

There's whole legend around this guy. Supposedly he "owerthrew" communism. Well he might've been anti-commie (unlike the current pope) but his influence is clearly overestimated.
There was huge mourning after his death in 2005 which was quite ridiculous because even people who were mildly religious or not religious at all pretended to be concerned and it was very unPC to point out the hypocrisy or say anything "bad" about the pope.
As a reaction there was a backlash among the edgy polish basement dwellers who started producing memes designed to mock the pope.

i think that go back to karahuj

The man that St. Padre Pio and pope Pius XII charged with fighting freemasonry in the church sheds light on Karol and his chummy relationship with the communist authorities.

padrepioandchiesaviva.com/site/2c47506ca42847829355bf23e18fec19/default?url=http://padrepioandchiesaviva.com/Karol_Wojtyla_Beatified_.html#2862

The man wasn't Catholic as Catholics have always been. You simpley don't pray with pagans, Jews, infidels, or heretics.

I don't have any strong opinions on him actually. I'm just saying how people perceived him and that he was not as bad as Francis at the very least.

Best pope we ever had

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

He wasn't as bad, but Francis couldn't exist without JPII setting the precedent.
His catechism is man - oriented, obsessed over the "dignity of man". Hz ecumenical efforts laid the foundation for Francis ' current ecumenical apostasy.

It's been a long time coming since the council. At least JPII was orthodox when it came to the family and moral life.

I thought you like more Pius XII

Pius XII was anti-nazi. Pius IX wrote an encyclical condemning Nazis and communists.

Pius X was the best.

A corrupt polac who encovered some of the worst pedophile cases within the Catholic Church. Truly disgusting human being.

But pro-ustasha

Indeed he was.

And made Bergoglio, currently Francis, a cardinal.

papiesh meme incoming

yeah, Johnny Carson was great...

He is death already, isn't he?

Juan Pablo II My School's Name

Evil pedophile.

Why yes he is.

Cucktholic.
Poles have inferiority complex. They circlejerk over anything that makes them relevant.

Oh so one more reason to hate him.

My father's side of the family worships him because half the family are descendants of his uncle. I have no blood relation to him but a shit ton of Wojtyla relatives.

He actually gave many of the pro-sodomy, heretic bishops the red hat, and promoted many of the terrible bishops we have today to the bishopric.

He wasn't a Catholic like Catholics have always been. You don't go around praying with pagans and apostates and call yourself Catholic.

He should be credited with defeating worldwide communism more than Reagan.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vZ28SAgzKc

Amen

Lol

antichrist

IF NOT HIM WE WOULDN'T HAVE COMPUTERS NOW

incoming

Great guy, I remember shaking his hand in Madrid

He actually spits on it, but the (((media))) would never say it

I miss him :(

IDK what's with the polish shitposting, but dude was the best pope in the last few centuries

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba94jku77p0

papiesz was zajebie

papiesz was zapjerdoli za robienie laski eurocfelom

fucking hell, you polaks better stop trying so hard. There's a video footage of him kissing it.

Two muslims who don't even know who the pope is lol

>elects prime minister who worships ppl who put random shit in their ass and call it "love"
>shitposts against the destroyer of Communism

The Eternal Leaf strikes again.

He was literally a based Hitler Youth Warrior.
He knew who (((they))) were and called them out bunch of times.

When he died in 2005 I wasn't religious. But I felt I had a mystical experience of sorts. I went through the most terrible emotional pains that night, by far the worst I ever felt, right when he was experiencing the pains of death. I think I was introduced to the passion in my own life. I converted years later to Catholicism after reading some of his works. I credit him with my conversion to catholicism.

St. John Paul II, pray for us.

war criminal

this is actually true, he had conflicts with american and israeli jews.
in italy he was idolized like in poland.
I studied him, he was pretty opportunistic: sometimes pacifist, sometimes he talked about 'right wars'
also he was the first one to hold interreligious prayers, but was also strongly anti communist. he escomunicated (does this word even exist?) communist, freemasons and mafiosi but he had ties with Marcinkus who was pretty much a money laundering mobster.
watch the Godfather III for reference.
He was strongly anti abortion and anti condoms

wykurwiaj

Biggest pedophile in world.

John paul 2

also I forgot, he said that the Church was wrong regarding Crusades, Galileo, and colonization of south america.
Ratzinger was a strong influnce during JPII years, and JPII was pretty much the first meme pope. you canfind lots of funny photos o him with funny ethnic hats

Defaming pope is basically an art of it's own now. I'm not even going to bother explaining this. We're more autistic than I previously thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMFQwJWey-4

youtube.com/watch?v=qwIdqWvhISc

Jan Paweł 2 fucked little children

This. Based fucking pope. Thank god he is a saint now. Benedictus was based too. He even said Muhammad was a murderer. Pls come back and kill this fucking commie.

> the best pope in the last few centuries
>Not Pius X

He seemed like a nice person but his feelgood Catholicism has witnessed the decline of Christendom.

In other words he killed Christianity. Ratzinger tried to reverse it, got forced out and now we have Francis who is the worst yet.

No

possibly

Greatest DJ that ever walked the earth
youtube.com/watch?v=3eyPbSd2w50

underrated post
w2.vatican.va/content/pius-xi/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-xi_enc_19280106_mortalium-animos.html

>Certainly such attempts can nowise be approved by Catholics, founded as they are on that false opinion which considers all religions to be more or less good and praiseworthy, since they all in different ways manifest and signify that sense which is inborn in us all, and by which we are led to God and to the obedient acknowledgment of His rule. Not only are those who hold this opinion in error and deceived, but also in distorting the idea of true religion they reject it, and little by little. turn aside to naturalism and atheism, as it is called; from which it clearly follows that one who supports those who hold these theories and attempt to realize them, is altogether abandoning the divinely revealed religion.

Based against Communism, a traitor to the Catholic faith.

A lot of people here, escpecially older, get really pissed when you insult him, so he became kind of anti-catholic meme at the beggining but than it kinda exploded.