So this is how Muslims reacted to the terror attack

So this is how Muslims reacted to the terror attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7GXIh1OxvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice cherry picking. This doesn't represent the vast majority of muslims

How's Germany been lately

Stay safe you nigger

Where are the millions of Muslims in England and across Europe coming out on the street protesting against the attacks?

I didn't see anyone protesting when the IRA were bombing buildings.

Not sure if I want America to take us over.

We would not have this issue under Trump, but then rather than have a single city that is only 60% white, we'd have an entire country that is 60% white.

WHY DOES EVERYWHERE SUCK?

UK people reaction to attack: "free free balestine, stop the genopartheid"

I genuinely want Israel to annex the entire middle east and ethnically cleanse it.

Well this is from Al Jazera. Of course not every Muslim

>dead wh*te trash
It is funny af you, assh-

>flag
No surprises there

>Nice cherry picking. This doesn't represent the vast majority of muslims
That may be shopped, but the maps tell the facts

>I didn't see anyone protesting when the IRA were bombing buildings.
The Irish don't have inbreeding rates as high as 80%. Nice try, Mohammed.

FUCK OFF YOU SAND NIGGER LOVING KIKE WELL KILL YOU FUCKING ALL REEEEEEEE

Why take you over just burn down London and we'll ride together to destroy Germany AGAIN

>How's Germany been lately

Big cities are cancer hives like they have been for decades. Just a bit worse.

That's about it.

This is the exact reason Israel funds terrorism and overexaggerates its acts in the media.

Flag checks out.

Fucking fuckers. They will never take the world. Catch them, dont kill then and make them sleep and eat with pigs. Fucking fanatics

The vast majority of Muslims are inbred. You have no argument

she just rolled away

It's a shame the country went to shit rather quickly

I don't read German, what's it say?

Careful, mudslimes. Don't fucking push us.

>expecting people to apologise for something that isn't their fault merely because the people who did it are the same skin colour
Sounds like tumblr

>What does it say?

Mup da doo didda po mo gub dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

So this is how liberals react to every attack.

don't be a hipocrite, i saw you all dancing in the street like it was newyear's eve in my town when those plaines hit the towers, when bombs went of in ceveral european cties.
ofcourse you're all the same
there is only ONE islam, no matter what you taqiya, the goal is all the same for all your fractions, no matter what you all complement eachother

They are the same religion you dumb piece of shit. And white people literally come out in defense of Muslims with their "not all Muslims" protests. I don't see any pakis out on the street denouncing it. the silence is deafening. Couldn't be because they secretly condone it, could it?

This is how Jews reacted to the terror attack.

Can you translate? I don't speak German.

Listen to yourself pal

desu that's pretty much how London is: a soulless and unmerciful city where everyone is a cunt looking out just for himself

Can someone explain to me what he is on about? Sounds like he is making shitty jokes about the transit system.

>Haha, life here is so fucking terrible, the prospect of getting randomly killed by a religious fanatic doesn't even register on the scale of fucked up shit that happens here daily. Get on my level!

Alternatively, I decide to live a life that is not so terrible.

Also fuck these cunts for making it about themselves.
>3 people get killed
>"Lel, what do I care? Watch me puff out my chest and pretend to be strong, because the lives of the victims are an irrelevancy to me. May Allah shit on their graves"

1) We phoned ahead

2) You started it by opening fire on civilian protestors

3) Most of the attacks against civilians were planned and executed by MI5 spies inside the IRA anyway (they wanted to drum up support for a purge of Northern Ireland)

4) Pretty telling when after hundreds of attacks in Northern Ireland on both sides, all English people fixate on is the 2 or 3 bombings in England. Almost as if you don't really believe Northern Ireland is the same country.

5) More Irish catholics noncombatants were killed than any other group, most IRA kills were against armed police, army, and loyalist paramilitaries.

Why do I bother. Not like Brits know or care about the troubles, except when they can bring it up as a stick to beat us with, or something to compare to the Muslims.

>people laughing of tragedy
looks like Sup Forums on a normal day. what's your point? are you trying to say we're like the shitskins?

Anyone on Sup Forums trying to claim the moral high ground on this is pretty stupid.

But we don't need one. They hate us, we hate them. There will never be any peaceful coexistence, it's as easy as that.

That screencap just shows that the
>All the Muslims are totally shocked by this and feel bad for the victims
is bullshit.

why wouldn't it be bullshit? people don't all see the world alike, doesn't matter what group you belong to.

we cheer on shit happening not on people dying

you mean like the guys in the picture?

they cheer on kuffars being killed by their co-religionary

Sorry to burst your bubble.
youtube.com/watch?v=s7GXIh1OxvY

you're either projecting or you're one of them. which one is it?

We have them here who cheered on the various terrorist attacks from the past couple of years and I have firsthand experience with them.

Flag checks out

and so do we on Sup Forums. what's your point?
>muh irony
they can use irony too, loser
face it, you're nothing more than a mudslim scum, because you behave exactly in the same way. now kys please

yeah I guess gunning down 200 people would be irony for a moortuguese

>posting a smiley is the same as gunning down people
>french education

Exactly.

well he's not wrong
i would take advantage if i could as well

You're proving his point with that image. Based on what I can see only ~91,3% of them celebrate this terror attack. Therefore not all of them support genociding us.

even in my little town, 2% Muslim, we've got Muslim rape gangs preying on white schoolgirls, they also run the drugs trade, and after the Paris attacks there were Muslim chavs driving around town at night with their filthy flags out, screeching and celebrating. Terrorism isn't the only problem with islam and you know it.

t. Abdul

OMG CHECK THEM

KEK APPROVES OF THIS SARCASM YOU GLORIOUS SWEDISH BASTARD

>International rape rates
>Sweden is green

This can't be real life

They should get on with it, then?

We'll all look the other way for a weekend, they do that thing they want to do, everybody (who matters) wins.

Nice, clean genocide strikes, no survivors to foul up "refugee" routes with actual refugees.

What are you waiting for Israel? If Europe falls you'll have no more Holobuxx? The muslims even ban usury, how will you profit when we're gone?

m8 you were a proxy war fought in peacetime by the French up until WW1 and then you were a proxy war fought in peacetime by the Americans up until the Good Friday debacle. Both nations understood only too well Perfidious Albion needs to be kept busy or we spend our time fighting proxy wars in peacetime against all of our allies at once.

You're right, though, nobody in the UK gave or gives a shit about the Troubles. Hence their twee little name. We do give a shit that MI5 became so cocky with their casual no-limits reign of terror in NI that they deposed a Prime Minister back home, however, so you weren't entirely forgotten.

It's too soon to open that can of worms, though. Give it another fifty years or so, and the truth of what happened in NI in the 1970s will finally see the liight of day.

the chick walking past the women got attacked does

This was just a small repsial by a muslim dude. Not a terror attack.

The Brits killed Hitler for this. Never forget.

You've forgotten the Germans even though they were the ones shunting masses of arms to the republicans. It's a beautiful thing to go through history and realise the Eternal Anglo has been named and resisted by so many for so long.

All of you faggots are cucks, getting Mohameded every fucking week. France, Germany, Sweden, UK. Don't even consider yourself white even if you are white, your wife is being blacked as we speak, have fun raising little mudbastard.

Sorry I don't speak german

I agree, fucking racist white males. Fuck Drumpf!

#NotAllMuslims
#WhiteIsNotRight
#Feminism

>Muh white maymay
Piotr please
It makes virtually no meaning besides this anonymous asperger patient support board.
Who sees about race when we are already de facto an atavism of history. In 100 years there would be not German people left. Period.
No french either.

Slavs and Hungarians (idk what subrace they are are the future) and true masterrace
They are the only actual white people at this point

>1 crying emoji

Probably because only 4 died

Even if it represents just 1% of muslims, thats still 16 million and you know far more than 1% support a jihad.