Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj0vM7TpO3SAhUo0YMKHQ9fASkQ6F4IHzAA&url=https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor&usg=AFQjCNHlNwNwwiCsgN9V-B5Xj2rO9tWbdA&sig2=YFfQnpanULu5M7ufsmJ6eg
aryanism.net/politics/white-nationalists/
begin.geeker.com/signup?ad_domain=hlok.qertewrt.com&ad_path=/smart_ad/display&prod=141&ref=5083156&sf=ubd_books&utm_source=pdfepubziel.com&utm_medium=referral&placement=http://pdfepubziel.com/ebook/B01MU30NB0-barbarians-how-the-baby-boomers-immigration-and-islam-screwed-my-generation/&adserver=0.20.5&m=books&_sign=21b6598acaaa30617fa1f4680f2e8149&_signt=1490299115&lng=EN
youtube.com/watch?v=3MYjY9yddy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cheeks.

Southern wants to be Coulter 2.0. Too bad Southern is partially retarded- nice tits though.

She's jewish

In the book? Focuses too much on French Post-Modernism, not enough on the Frankfurt School

yucky cunt trying to get rich of teenage nerd virgins on pol

shes pro choice lmao

It's a pamphlet not a book. She just likes to pander to rightwing suburban retards.

>>shes pro choice lmao
>acknowledges choice
>still confused why pro choice is rational

Wait- is OP's picture not real?

>Canacucks
Gabe pls

Mainly the boomers. They were so thoroughly defeated by victory and wealth that they raised a generation of apathetic unprincipled people who have allowed the rest to happen. Couple this with the left's long march through the institutions and you get millennials. Child-like adult do-nothings who must be coddled at all time.

She's legally a man.

She's a leaf

This dumb bish wrote a book? I don't think i've ever seen her put an interesting thought together.

>A FUCKING LEAF

she's perfect

truly

Lauren isn't very smart. I kinda like Ann Coulter and don't mind female intellectuals, so long as they add something of substance to add. Lauren does not. I am certain that if she wasn't a meh looking blonde, she would have no following.

This
I subscribe to her only because of her boobies
At least she's smarter than the average libtard, but not by much.
Maybe not even smarter, just more educated

>Oy vey it's not the jews it's the baby boomers!!!!

she's a woman

>female
>intelectual
A female intelectual is the equivalent of putting trans women to compete with actual women. Actual females stand no chance.

>Maybe not even smarter, just more educated
Well put.

My tongue is not in her ass

That seems about right.

I doubt these ppl even read it

She's not in my bed.

>Find a flaw
Probably doesn't talk shit about the evil of Christianity and Judaism.

Book not long enough

But well researched though and I enjoyed it a lot

well researched
sure

Kike.

She's not my gf

How old is this chick? Honestly what is a 20 something year old who got to where she is going to tell me in this book that I don't already know?

>Let me tell you what the boomers did
No bitch i sadly have a MA in american history i don't need to be reminded of my mistakes

She's redpilled jon tron with her Danish pussy

what does she say about the wars in the middle easy?

i don't read anything written by coalburners

Reminds me, I should read Andrew Brietbarts book. I guess he covers Frankfurt and critical theory quite a lot in it.

Critical theory is literally a "how to destroy a host culture 101". Without actually replacing it with something better.

FUCKING JEWS

This

Ann Coulter is dope and actually merit based.

Sometimes I think im in love with faith goldy.

No

From what little I've bothered watching, she has all of the sense of self-awareness and nuance of a fucking Fox News reporter. The fact that she switches back and forth between bitching about boomers and bitching about millennials demonstrates this. America's current state is due to a combination of things that few alive today could possibly have prevented.
Her 23andMe can back as mostly Spanish, iirc.

an intellectual giant
https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Nice link, asshole.

Fucking this, nu-Sup Forums needs to fuck off back to r/the_donald.

>https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj0vM7TpO3SAhUo0YMKHQ9fASkQ6F4IHzAA&url=https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor&usg=AFQjCNHlNwNwwiCsgN9V-B5Xj2rO9tWbdA&sig2=YFfQnpanULu5M7ufsmJ6eg

appears to be a touch of the crazy in her tho desu senpai

once you've dated one that had it, you see it from a mile away

Her skinny feminine arms and massive tits get me diamonds

You're retarded mate

too many black ppl in black panthers movie

= white genocide

>being this gullible

She's pretty young, she should get better over the years

She's a coward who lacks integrity. Go shill her shit for the pro abortion crowd, that's the supporters she wants. She made it abundantly clear that she lacks integrity and doesn't want our shekels. Fuck off.

"lol I'm like a girl and blonde... but you know what else, I'm conservative -- isn't that crazy!"
She's fucking dumb and Jewish
which is strange because Jews are usually smart

the bitch can't argue irl and defends her positions very poorly

Lauren is high test as fuck. Look at her jaw and her huge hands and deep voice

>being anti-abortion
So you're pro-nigger?

No fan of Islam but you're right, a lot of people have used anti Islam sentiment to equate perversion and degeneracy with "western civilization"

Politically she's conservative but she still has liberal personality traits. If she was actually conservative she would be married with 3 kids now.

She'd 21 give it time

Zero personal responsibility.

I bet she's a wingnut fuck toy.

You're delusional if you think this withered, lying, jewish hag is 21. She in her late 20's at the very least

>Putting a selfie on the cover of a "serious book"

Women everytime

This. It's fucking 90 pages, probably just a badly written synopsis of what you'd learn about the world if you browsed Sup Forums for a month

perfect, a moron with a moron

it's on google good reads

how is that a selfie?

White nationalists are worse than communists or liberals.

aryanism.net/politics/white-nationalists/

Hope you racists get snuffed out when we initiate 1933.

wonder if he banged her

>fat face
>nose job correcting an originally downward sloping nose
>weird cheekbone placements not in line with the golden ratio
>rather short and slightly sloping forehead for a woman
>torso to hip to leg ratio undesirble
>ghost wrote the book because women aren't smart enough to write non fiction aside from ann culter.

2/10

What does that mean? That it's been well received or that I can read it for free online

i think this lady i gorgeous. reminds me of my primary school crush

she has a vagina
I also refuse to read "Barbarians" as an pejorative

free online

prolly fucked him too

is*

Wanna link me? I might bust this out in an hour or two

It's hard to explain but I've known a lot of women and she ain't right. People can change but based on the position she's in it should be mathematically impossible for her to be single if she was a real conservative.

One of the most retarded things I have ever read. Sounds exactly like something that a muslim sympathist would write.

No, she literally is 21, and she's been around foe 2 or 3 years now meaning she was a teenager when she came on the scene. Bizarre because she's never looked under 30 to me. She's not ugly, but she looks 10+ years older than she actually is.

CLICKBAIT: The book

Only autistic virgins will buy this book.

/thread.

shit I googled her name and saw it and now I can't find it.
it's online

poltards for pm

Bought it. Read it in under an hour. It's basically a blog post with nothing you haven't already seen a hundred times on youtube.

Isn't name of that book racist?

you have to create an account

begin.geeker.com/signup?ad_domain=hlok.qertewrt.com&ad_path=/smart_ad/display&prod=141&ref=5083156&sf=ubd_books&utm_source=pdfepubziel.com&utm_medium=referral&placement=http://pdfepubziel.com/ebook/B01MU30NB0-barbarians-how-the-baby-boomers-immigration-and-islam-screwed-my-generation/&adserver=0.20.5&m=books&_sign=21b6598acaaa30617fa1f4680f2e8149&_signt=1490299115&lng=EN

she is too young and lack the education to hold any real argument against a person 5 years older than her. proof : youtube.com/watch?v=3MYjY9yddy0

what's that shit on her neck?

jesus.

|
|>

1. shes pro choice.
2. shes not married to a strong white man and pumping out loads of white babies. Seriously why isn't she married? plenty of good single man in the alt-right. does she posses the ability to love?