Traitors like this need to be purged from the White House

Traitors like this need to be purged from the White House.
This just shows that you can't trust republicans to investigate their own president.

The information had nothing to do with Russia or any criminal activity, for that matter. You can't just unmask names without proper protocol and disseminate it throughout the intelligence community without national security value. That's a felony. Stop consuming news from the mainstream media and do your own homework. Also, shill that probably does it for free.

just sage

>that's a felony
The law didn't stop other republicans like Flynn from apparently committing felonies recently.
>someone disagrees with me, they must be a shill
MSM is better than Breitbart, where the right and even our president has been getting most of its info recently
From the government in general desu

>This just shows that you can't trust republicans to investigate their own president.
What was your first clue?

It wasn't just Flynn that was unmasked, but people in Trump's transition team. Nice deflection though. And before you say "muh Russia". Again, this cannot be stated enough. "The information had nothing to do with Russia or any criminal activity, for that matter." Not even going to address your Breitbart point, as it's weak bait and I personally don't use it. And I called the OP a shill, not you. I'd categorize you more as a useful, partisan idiot that provides cover for the corrupt intelligence community that is obviously misusing these intrusive tools Snowden warned us about a few years ago.

The good thing about the Hillary escapade was that politicians who commit certain crimes are pretty much allowed immunity because of the precedent the FBI set

MUH RUSSIANS

Shill thread
You know what to do

Well put

>debrief
I think occupy democrats means 'brief'

I love how the deep state has protocols to protect itself and someone needs to bypass them to tell the truth

>>someone disagrees with me, they must be a shill

We know what you think of Sup Forums, and why you're here, you wouldn't bother posting otherwise.

wow btfo

This is the only traitor that needs to be purged.....and locked the fuck up

The information was uncovered incidentally when the IC was monitoring foreign agents. In other words not only was this not a felony, Trump and Co. were in contact with monitored foreign agents.

Trump is in deep shit.

Yeah people in his transition team who were incidentally communicating with monitored foreign agents.

Hmm why would the presidents team be communicating with monitored foreign agents?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>broke protocol

So, no law was broken.

Manafort
Page
Flynn
Stone
Tillerson
Bannon
Ross
Sessions
Nunes
Trump

All going to end up on the wrong side of the law. I am greatly looking forward to it.

>broke protocol
>broke the law

wait I am confused, are these the same? They look different to me.

Indeed.

In 2015, FISA received 1428 requests.

Of those, 0 were denied in full or part.

FISA is not only used about criminal activity, but any kind of monitoring of foreigners for diplomatic and intelligence reasons.

They could just have put a net around Trump by filing a FISA request covering everyone they could potentially speak to, every known contact.

Important questions: When were the FISA requests filed, by who, about who? Was Trump's team reverse targeted?

>oh shit the future president's staff is communicating with foreign ambassadors and high-level politicians

CTR SHILL CONFIRMED

>Muh narrative!!!
Don't focus on the content but on the process.

Don't focus on the content of Podesta/DNC emails but on the Muh Russians!

Don't focus on the content or the process of Lynch meeting Bill Clinton on the plane.

everytime a thread is started about Trump, Trump's team, Trump's administration, Trump's family, ties with Russia, a herd of rubles grabbers immediately chimes in...

Shill thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEWLY UPDATED:
>[X]Defeated Hillary easily
>[X]Laughed at delusional recount attempts
>[X]Laughed at delusional electoral coup attempts
>[X]Trump inaugurated as expected
>[X]Increase in transgender suicide rate
>[X]Laughed at delusional children in pink hats
>[X]Laughed as said delusion children were arrested and sentenced to felony rioting, ruining their entire lives in their mid 20's over nothing
>[X]Revealed Sessions had no ties to Russia
>[X]Forced Sessions confirmation
>[X]Forced DeVos confirmation
>[X]Cucked Obamacare
>[X]Baited NYT into publishing lies about President Trump without proof
>[X]Secured wall funding
>[X]Democrats caught lying about Russian collusion
>[X]Wiretapping claims proven true
>[X]HWNDU divided
--->YOU ARE HERE[ ]Gorsuch Confirmed
>[ ]Implement tax cuts for the middle class
>[ ]SCOTUS rules in favor of Muslim ban
>[ ]Wide ranging investigation into DNC/Soros collusion
>[ ]Wall built
>[ ]Full tax returns released, are totally clean
>[ ]First manned mission to the Moon
>[ ]Bipartisan support for the reelection of President Trump
>[ ]President Trump serves 8 years without being impeached
>[ ]Democrat leaders tried for Treason
>[ ]Imprisoned
>[ ]All die alone, poor, and disgraced in Prison
>[ ]Leftists are socially ostracized and humiliated for their delusional and childish beliefs
>[ ]President Donald Trump leads the nation into a new age of wealth and prosperity
>[ ]President Donald J. Trump immortalized on Mount Rushmore

>it's only okay when Lynch does it

Why were they leaking incidental information to the media, shill?
>inb4 ctrobjectionhandle2.txt is copy pasted

>STILL thinking she'll be locked up and trump didn't just tell you what you want to hear
LOL
O
L

Things that you don't understand about Trump.

Trump does not forget. Trump does not forgive.

SAGE
salty faggot keeps posting these boring threads.
they make me so sleepy and tranquil, think i'll nap now.

>1984 tier Government growing under Obama
>The guy trying to stop it broke protocol

Look up the the "Law of Competing Horrors". Illegal acts forgiven under reasonable circumstances.

This is reasonable action as far as I'm concerned.

Cause the president is a criminal and the public deserves to know?

>inb4 liberals BTFO! How will they ever recover??!!!!!!

this all just needs to be put to bed its getting so annoying.

stop breaking the rules pls

So sleepy you got triggered into responding.

>[ ]President Trump serves 8 years without being impeached
It's sad that you even have to put that there. What other President in living memory would have that on a checklist? It's just a given.
>[ ]Democrat leaders tried for Treason
>[ ]Imprisoned
>[ ]All die alone, poor, and disgraced in Prison
You should know by now that the penalty for treason is death.

Yeah keep telling yourself and when he's done in 4 or 8 years and hasn't done anything you'll just make excuses and lie to yourself that you never REALLY expected anything.

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE RULES

>trusting Republicunts

Reminder your Internet history has now been sold thanks to them.

CIA whistleblower leaks 47 hard drives and 600 million documents

but seriously what ever we can do to keep cheetos man from getting the sleep number codes