Guess who is the terrorist now?

Guess who is the terrorist now?

Why are they holding a French flag?

I don't see the word civilians in that title.

You already know it

>I'm going to continue living in a city that is being pummeled with rockets

Deserved

By that logic. Why do you still live in a ghetto with niggers, gangs and crack?

Good. Less sandniggers is what we need. Get fucked Abdul hans

>he has brain tumors

/thread

wrong thread sorry

they should have fled the city alongside the 9000 isis fighters back in october

Speak for yourself eurocuck

Where to?a long or b rush?

t. urk

Yeah thats what we do on pol. Get out faggot.

so they should become rapefugees in Europe instead? great plan Chaim

Still muslims
We wouldn't be bombing them if they stayed in their shitty sand nations.

That guy in Britain right?

As long as they aren't in America. Let your govt take them in.

I didn't drop any bombs on anyone, why should I have to fear for my life.

Why does this have to happen ?!
Can we not end this madness?
Who are they even fighting, and why ?

>People
>In Mosul
Pick one.

What the West and its allies in the Middle East have done for geopolitical gains are wrong, there's no denying that. But it doesn't excuse terrorism committed in the West.

The only good Muslim, is a dead Muslim.

Amen burger

>people
>mosul

>200 ((((people))))

You go and tell them of your refugee program Hans. Perhaps they only stayed there because they did not know about it. You are just as guilty as the bombers since they didn't know that they could leave.

Shit when this murderous endless War on Terror ends? We don't even know whether they target terrorists or not. Why everyone seems to be alright with killing civilians?

Except we don't.
Even ISIS are people, so if we bomb 200 of these rapacious, murdering sociopaths, we have still killed "muh 200 people!!!!"

No, you go and tell your government to stop bombing. Oh I forgot, you can't because its not like the people runs the country, it's CIA and Pentagon.

Because they are savages anyway, how is it that I'm more red pulled than a fucking Russian? Are you a commie faggot or muzzie? Time has proved that Muslims are useless cunts that only deserve death or oppression.

children? you're fucking disgusting nigger.
kys

germany

Less future terrorist. Get fucked Joao

They weren't such a big threat prior to the Iraq war, right? I wonder why. The best way to radicalise people and turn them into jihadists is by killing their relatives and destroying their cities.

The culture of Papua New Guinea is extremely barbaric and cannot withstand comparison even with an average Muslim society. Let's bomb them too?

>nigger can tell the future
kys, nobody is interested in your nigger magic

Oh no an isis held area is being bombed! Break out the sad pictures and make it seem like it's a bad thing!

If they cannot learn to be civilized we should, coexistence can only work between stable and advance civilizations.

>calls me nigger
>Iberia is a morroco-Nigerian shithole
I couldn't give less of a fuck if a cuckropean gets offended by what I say, you are pussies, that's why you are in the shit with the sandniggers

Getting a perspective there?

I bet you never heard of such thing as education and still believe that American wars have any other purpose other than enrichment of a bunch of defence contractors.

>argentina is white
kek, you're the degenerate offspring of our world explorations

>russia
>lecturing others on the democratic process
KEK

I know perfectly well that the us wars are only to enrich the gun goys, but I don't really care, they at least are cleansing the land of those sub humans.

>european
>call others degenerates
You are the dumbass faggot version of your brazuca sons, get a dick abdul

>Mohammad takes pot shots at Iraqi Soldiers
>Iraqi soldiers call in an air-strike on Mohammad
>Mohammad grabs his wife and kid and holds them in front of him as an airstrike levels his family
>LOOK THEY KILLED MUH FAMILY

These takfiri's do the same shit in Syria, fuck em.

Yeah, because it's not like it was your shitty war mongering country that have created the refugees in the first place with their daily strikes on their land, amirite?

I always find it extremely fucking funny when I see americans of all people pointing fingers at others. The USA is solely responsible not only for the creation of ISIS by arming and training rebels to destabilize Turkey but also singlehandely created the refugee crysis that Europe, NOT the USA has to deal with now and you now act like you dindu nuffin? At least get some balls and admit what your war hungry dystopia of a country is responsible for.

No shit, I never claimed that there is democracy in Russia. I'm just wondering why the hell in a supposedly democratic nation like the US the people have no say on matters of war and peace and have to pretend that all the atrocities in the ME is exactly that they want. Defence mechanism?

the people of mosul are terrorist enablers and deserve death

Yeah you're right yo, they should just sit still with a smile on their faces as the US does its daily hospital/school droning killing hundres/thousands of people a day while throwing a massive baby's tantrum when the average terrorist attack kills less than your average american high school shooter every once in a while.

I agree. Some of you on Sup Forums give me shit and call me a good goy for serving in the US military, but if you can find me another job where I can get paid to blow up shitskins with artillery I'm all ears.

Why the fuck was Iraq bombed?

>implying the people in ISIS territory are humans
I would use tactical nukes and chemical weapons anyways
Can't recruit terrorists from the population if there's none left
It's not like we're fighting a great industrial or culturally important nation there, nothing of value to the human race would be lost

t. Free Palestine donator

Excellent, I hope they kill another 200 ISIS members. And another. And another. And another.

No wait, it's just ISIS. It's war not terrorism, they fucking started it.

Baghdad.

>people
??????

t. Kike Terrorist Funder.

ISIS, """"moderates,"""" women, children, whoever.

any dead muslim is a good muslim

>Source: Al-Akhbar

your mum

That woman and child obviously have not been bombed but stupid people will think 200 women and children were bombed because they see that picture in the article.

>who are the terrorists?
Yeah, so tell your cousins to quit hiding behind women and children, and fight like men.

Nice doublethink

> brave enough to kill arabs in a desert
> not brave enough to shot niggers in the hood
burgerstronk.jpg

>The goatfuckers who got bombed certainly aren't anymore.

#NukeThemAll

That is war Terrorism is violence for political purposes.

>Doublethink
>Israeli General says ISIS is good for the region
>Al-Nusra given medical aid at border.

Your Nation should be glass, your women cut like pigs, your men castrated and burned.

Sand niggers are not "people"

You're right, they should sit there with a fucking smile and be happy the Geneva convention prevents us from gassing their whole city.

>ITT: HEERRB DA DERRP DUURRP

Just fuck off you narrow minded MUH HIDLER WUZ RIGHT cancer. I don't like non-europeans as much as you all do but you cannot justify taking the life of others in different nations. You just can't and it's simply immoral to kill children, women and men from different origins then color them all "terrorists" you may say "future terrorists" but we if just fuck off and stop sniffing their asses constantly we'd all live in piece for once divided in our own fanciful societies free from mass immigration which that alone is a tumor that creates a whole list of evidence that muslims cannot integrate with us.
Even YOU know the hypocrisy and corruption that flows through the middle east and how they get manipulated yet you faggots sit here stroking eachothers egos and establishing and eco chamber of your own safe space.

> literally spouting terrorism

Except that they won't, so I guess that it is YOU who is going to have to sit still while they breed you away, take your lands, rape your women and destroy your land to give you a good taste of your own medicine.

Fucking enjoy it.

this

>Guess who is the terrorist now?

The dune coons