Why does Sup Forums support drug testing for jobs/welfare recipients?

It just leads to people getting hooked on synthetic drugs and costs more money than it helps:

liveleak.com/view?i=305_1490285079

ktxs.com/news/brownwood-isd-considering-random-drug-testing-for-extracurricular-students/409232148

It's called don't be a degenerate or get gassed

you probably live in California

>support drug testing for welfare recipients?
I don't. It's shown to do the opposite of the intention of what it's meant to which is to cut public expenses.
For jobs, well, a business can do as they please.

>It just leads to people getting hooked on synthetic drugs and costs more money than it helps:

So you're saying we need better drug tests. That's fine with me

If they didn't drug test me when they took my taxes, they will not be drug testing me when I wish to use the product of those taxes.

>Sup Forums
>support welfare

I don't care what hoops welfare recipients have to jump through to get their free money. Drug testing at jobs is bullshit though unless you're a truck driver or pilot or something.

>implying that you will use less than you put in

>support welfare
No
But since we have it right now, we shouldn't be giving it to people who are somehow buying drugs and shit to begin with
If we are going to have a welfare system it shouldn't be for deadbeat deadenders. It should be for people who need some help getting on their feet and actually contributing to society or the betterment of themselves. If you're so bad that I and other taxpayers must pay for you to live, then you shouldn't be buying drugs

>or something

There have been test for synthetic drugs for a while now.

Jobs do it because of some bill proposed by Al Gore, which gave tax breaks to businesses to drug test.

jobs? no.
welfare recipients? yes.

>It should be for people who need some help getting on their feet and actually contributing to society or the betterment of themselves.

Or old people, aka the previous generation of taxpayers.

Haha, I just loaded my vape pen with some synthetic weed e-liquid

Pretty cool if you ask me

this is mediocre bait compared to the caliber of drug panel bait threads posted every day

>vaping Weed dissolved in PG instead of just vaping weed

That's like getting drunk off a rum cake you retard

It's not about helping.
It's about letting them destroy themselves.

I suppose if that's what the government wants to put taxpayer dollars towards, but I don't necessarily support that at all.
Ideally, I think old people should either be their own responsibility (invest in retirement on your own) or the responsibility of the family if they want. Some old person I don't even know shouldn't be my responsibility.

>not 1 comment on the live leak video

Did any of you even watch it?

Drug use shouldn't be an issue unless it is fucking with your work. Your boss doesn't care if you get drunk at home, but show up wasted and there is a problem. Why should other drugs be any different?

It makes me fucking furious that I have to get drug tested to get a job and work my ass off but some fat nigger cunt doesn't have to get tested to get free money from the state and sit around eating bowls of cereal.

>which is to cut public expenses.
The goal is to reduce people using illegal narcotics.

That doesn't make any fucking sense. Go home.

drug user on welfare = endless cost item

You're just a retard
>>>>>reddit