"When I said wiretapping, it was in quotes. Because a wiretapping is, you know, today it is different than wire tapping...

>"When I said wiretapping, it was in quotes. Because a wiretapping is, you know, today it is different than wire tapping. It is just a good description. But wiretapping was in quotes. What I'm talking about is surveillance," -Donald Trump

This guy cant even string together coherent sentences and you retards still unironically support him.

Why are liberals so obsessed with semantics and tone?

Is it because they don't have actual arguments against things they don't like?

savage

Its beacuse if I said I was going to kill your mom in bed sarcasticly means a whole different thing then if I said it with a straight face. Faggot.

>terror attacks happening everywhere nearly daily
>Still hung up on NeverTrumping

kys, you filthy, filthy niggerbob

its jewsih tactic to deflect the argument at hand.

You're reading words on a screen you inbred fuck

Nice generalizations
>Doesn't like trump
>Must be a liberal

I'm not a liberal.

What do terror attacks have to do with supporting an old retard? Why couldn't you vote a true conservative in during the primaries instead of a multi billion dollar real estate saudi loving jew fucker?

Can't wait to see some dems getting slaughtered over the outcome of this.

Former trump supporter here, im proud to see him crash and burn.

It's because they think if they can argue that you didn't describe their actions in the exact terms they think, that means you are a liar liar pants on fire.

>"wiretapp"?
>liar!
>"corrupt"?
>liar!
>"Legitimately elected President of the United States?"
>pants on fire!

They even use this scale in their fact checks.

I wasn't aware I voted Trump.

Obama: if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if

They had them under surveillance. Probably includes wiretapping anyway. Shit's used somewhat interchangeably. Get over it. Sage

>Why are liberals so obsessed with semantics and tone?

It's just a coincidence.

Unlike trump, hitler used full sentences with real words.

Obvious to all except niggers.

Hitler's audience wasn't opposed to actually reading literature and articles. The modern audience has trouble with anything over 140 characters.

It's because the incumbent of your country's highest office cannot express himself without coming off as an autistic retard.

>4 more years

ITT: triggered peasants