Austro-Hungarian bread

Whats the political relations between Austria and Hungary? Are they bros or hate eachother because of WW1?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Großdeutsche_Lösung
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bread
>burger educashun

as far as I know they still have a pretty good relationship

now germany and austria on the other hand...

Met a Hungarian in an MMO once. He always called me inbred, but was a bro otherwise. I liked him.

I dont see why there would be beef, Austria was a part of Germany for the longest time. They basically are German

Kek

Was there a reason or just busting ya balls?

It's exactly that, Austrians have developed their own sense of national identity and now reject Germany, when you say "well you are basically german" to an Austria he might be legit pissed.

Austro-hungaria was a mistake

No reason, the latter.

Thats pretty dumb, but I could understand that though. Im from the south so if somebody lumped me in with the yankees i'd be pretty off edge.

Could you explain im detail? I've always wonderee how a slavic-german country could hold together for so long. Seems like a lot of infighting would occur.

Im American so I dont know shit about either so my bad for ignorance.

hungarians go to austria to work, austrians go to hungary to the dentists & spas
good relationship.
we think they are brutal idiots sometimes, they think we are pussy faggots sometimes. both in a very respectable way

Also Im really drunk so pls no bully.

Ah, so not so far from US north.vs.south relations.

Poland is still the #1 bro of Hungary.

Austria shouldn't even exist as an own country

it´s more distant since we don´t share a language or a country, but we are "good neighbours" in a way.
but yes, we are far more uptight, they are far more "rednecky"

I agree mostly, im still salty over the CSA losing because I had ancestors in that war, but also I could understand not wanting to be a part of modern day Ger-money. You're government sucks but your people are really nice and easy going.

You made me kek with the "rednecky" comment. I understand what you say when you mean they are kind of "backwater" im born and raised from the south but if I were to talk to you IRL you would have no clue I was from here because I dont have that braindead accent.

haha lol
also you can´t really generalise here, of course there are intellectuals etc from hungary
what i´m talking about is the prejudical image we have of eachother, it tends to be true pretty often

>Hungarian """"intellectuals""""

Lol I get you, Its nice to have a decent discussion with you and everyone else without it becoming:

>lol X
>white

Lol If you ever come to the states i'll grill up some burgers and we can shoot some freedom at something Austro-friendo.

Nah, it was pretty dope. Although that shitton of national diversity fucked it ip in the end

man, i just was there in november, tarvelling through the blue ridge mountains down to nola where i had the bestest barbecue experience of my life. would love to
and yes, pol turned to shit with alll the edgelords, good that at least someone is keeping it decent

TRIANON
TRIANON
TRIANON

Where did it all go so wrong?

This, it should be Karantania or even Slovenia

Glad to hear the states were decent to you, we may be 60% or whatever but we still have places where if you see a non white its the town news for a couple of weeks. My cousin is a living testament to that.

Id love to take you out to go shoot and grill some shit up, southern BBQ is best BBQ. Hope you make it back here Austro-user, come to saline county AR and I'll show you what makes America, America.

Most of the pps i know identify themself as german, sadly this isn't the norm

>hate eachother because of WW1?

What did he mean by this?

>be koroski slovenes 1920
>get memed into voting for austria
>butthurt ever since
best part of it is that all the slovenian Sup Forumsacks and nationalists cheer for the fpö, the party who was the strongest anti-slovene-force in carinthia

Getting the greater empire into a war most people didnt want to fight then split their ties.

dude fo sho, also if you come to austria don´t miss out on obstler and schnitzel. worth it.

They are natural born allies. Christian and white against the shitskin hordes of the south.

I like them, I like their mountains. Our political relationship has been historically bad, we could never agree on anything just reach a compromise. I think the people of both countries get along well tho. I wouldn't mind moving to Austria.

My ex-gf is a 2nd gen German, she gave me souerkrout and schnitzel and some meaty-breadball thing. I liked all of it except sauerkraut, haha probably a Anglo thing, just didnt like it.

The bread-meatball thing would be enough to get that slut to date me again.

Do you have places like Hallstatt, but less known?

I hear ya but you guys dont have the shitskin problems that the west has. Is it simply because economic reasons or you just like them and the country?

their politicians are a bit upset atm because our government plans to reduce child benefits collected here that are then sent to children living in other countries which shouldn't be a thing at all

We are Germans.

>you guys dont have the shitskin problems
But we do. Those motherfucking gypsies

It may just be memes but I thought you gius actually deal with them like deportation or a slavic ass kicking?

not like hallstatt, but beautiful
try:
St. Gilgen am Wolfgangsee &Alpbach in Winter
Zell-Pfarre, very small secluded Village in the very south, google it to get some impressions. amazing nature
Villgratental
Schwarzenberg

all very pretty

With the refugees it's a we don't want them and they don't want to be here kind of situation. So a bit of both. They want Germoney, that just doesn't exist here.

ah come on, such bullshit. you hate when youhear piefkes roaming in your town, don´t you, with their schokoröllchen and schrippen and quarkkäse.

where does this happen?
the only place where you are exposed to large amounts of germans who don't speak the local dialect yet is university

also he is right, we are german culturally
austrian is just a national identity

Glad to hear, If our pussyfoot governmemt actually stepped up and got rid of the degenerate niggers amd spics we'd be 1950.2.0

Thanks for the list, I have been learning german for a while now. Maybe I can get a job in Germany/Austria so I can check those places.

yes, it´s mostly in towns with an university, those are flooded with numerusclausus-refugees from schland.
and culturally there was always a very big disparity in the german-speaking world, you will have a better time to convince a hungarian that he is austrian than you will have convincing a bavarian that he is like a prussian, whatever that might be today

Best bromance on Sup Forums

Is there anyway you guys could guess the % of euros who speak english at least on a basic conversation level? Always wanted to go to the "mother continent".

Thanks, Ameri-bae

austria needs to pay for the carinthian genocide

Lol after Serbia gives you denbts?

i dont give a shit about serbia and croatia
they can stay in their balkans shithole as much as I'm concerned and kill each other day and night

Numbers pulled out of the ass but my feeling says about 65% on a B2 level, would be about 90% if frogs die out

99.99999999999999% in all places except france, czech and belarus

I recommend you the book 'Made in Hungary' by Andrew L. Simon, if you think Hungary is just another shitty Easter European country. We used to be super power.

Nice to know thanks Austro-bro

Sorry to hear that, like I said from earlier posts Im from the south born and raised so i know how deepa divide can get. The way I see it we are either flooded with shitskins or a pisspoor birthrate so we should unite. For fucks sake we memd a president so we should def strive for better for all of us.

Nah friend im just memeing, Im a proud American who doesnt care that hes a Euro mutt, Im proud of my ancestors and where I am, I just want all of us as white euros/euro immigrants to have our countries say in how our people dictate our futute.

No matter if your lonliest hole in Europe, we all matter and our people deserve a future.

gechecked
Never came along somebody who isn't able to speak at least some basic english. Even old folks are able to say hello, good bye, yes, no and the next lake is left right up the hill. They won't discuss the struggle of white children with you in english. Still, like everywhere at least try to use german when able. Most important use the dialects for Hello and buns.

Hungary is quite ok
they have implemented some shitty laws over the last years but I like them much better than Gemans

then can you imaginge being a northerner and people around you being a bunch of degenerates
literally nobody speaks their own language anymore (pic related)
its like all southerners suddenly started speaking new yorker dialects because its somehow considered shameful to speak your own

we used to control today's continental croatia, hungary, most of austria and parts of italy and now only have only a small worthless republic in the alps with majority being in some kind of a mass delusion that they are croats

Their food is good and pretty cheap compared to ours i live near the border and somtimes drive over for lunch

Well mate, the last century we were taking it up the ass, so no surprise the country is in ruins, fidesz is not a good party, but it is still a lot better than the opposition or any other European party. Another 20-30 years and we might manage to climb back to western standards.

that land is long lost... we never were a majority there anyway. maybe 1000 years ago

you are fucking retarded

ayy fellow Kajkavski speaker?
btw cakovec best place

posavina here

Here It's really high when it comes to younger people, the problem is that Hungarians don't bother speaking English unless their English is perfect. So I wouldn't count on having meaningful conversations.

WE

so you are okay with the fpö bashing slovenes there?
lol

>impying we arent atm

*farts*

I like them
We see them as working class verry hard working and patriotic people over here
I was there 3 times they were nice to me but one guy mocked our royal fammily for beeing inbred retards
It's kind of justified desu

*prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrratttttttttttttt*

>Hungary
>Slavic

But why would we blame the Austrian people for that? This makes no sense.
It's just the usual gypout for more gibsmedats, the whole A-H was like this too. :D

>finno ugrics are slavic
murican education

Austro-Hungary was a mistake. Austria should've always been inside a PanGermanic state. The problem was the rivalry between Prussia and Austria back then was too great. After the HRE was de-facto dissolved, the great leading German power was Austria. As Prussia gained more and power this presented a problem for Austria hegemony over the German states. However, all states confederated under the German Confederation. This should've been the end of German unification and it should've been proclaimed as a state. It would've been a massive German state.
However, Prussia and Austria came into conflict over their joint administration of seized Danish areas. There's dispute as to whether Prussia instigated the conflict to acquire power over the German states over Austria. Either way, this triggered the Austro-Prussian war, which Prussia won. Prussia then briefly created the North German Confederation and de-facto took control of all German states outside of Austria. However, Austria was purposefully excluded from the greater German union after the war. This in my mind was the greatest mistake made.
Within the Austrian Empire, the actual Austrian lands were quite small in comparison to the size of the entire territory. After the war Austria was weak, which resulted in them making the Austro-Hungarian Compromise of 1867, giving almost total autonomy/sovereignty to Hungary in order to preserve the larger union. The North German Confederation went on to be the German Empire after the southern German states were officially incorporated into the NGC by treaty. This was originally prevented by other European states like France, who were threatened by a united German state.

Like I said, the greatest mistake made was excluding Austria from a German a centralized German union. It could've been down either by force through annexation or by treaty as a defeated party of the war. Hungary could've been given independence and all German lands could've ended up united.

Shouldnt you guys be the ones rejecting Austria?

>Austro-Hungary was a mistake. Austria should've always been inside a PanGermanic state.
This.

The whole Empire should've joined Germany. Austria as part of Germany and Hungary, Croatia, Dalmatia, Galicia, Bukovina... etc.as client states.

Making small Germany was a huge mistake.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Großdeutsche_Lösung

why would Austrian elite (and Hapsburg dynasty) accept playing a second fiddle to Prussians?
hindsight is a bitch but what you're saying makes zero sense

Why is Hungary such a shithole and Austria so based? Austria has 4 times the GDP per capita of Hungary - how? aren't they basically the same country?

Ah the glorious part of my country history before 1918 unification when evrything went to shit, feelsbadman... Unification with Croats was a mistake.

Looks fucking comfy famalia

communism

Don't really hear much apart from some of them coming here to work and us taking advantage of their lower healthcare costs and spas.
But I'd imagine that they have it better atm because their capital and major cities aren't being flooded like hell with fucking immigrants

Vienna anons report in. How do we purge our city of said shit?

communism, plus Hungary was always agricultural land

mistek

Estonia was a communist state, and now they're on their way to recovery. They left the same time you did. How come Hungary isn't recovering? Your economy hasn't moved an inch in 30 years...

Austria-Hungary should return, if only for having that cool dual monarchy flag

Vienna was always a degenerate shithole

Austria is much older than Germany though.

basically this In Austrian history lessons you are even taught that "Ungarn war die Getreidekammer des Reichs" which literally means that Hungary was the agricultural treasure of the empire
so ayy lmao we just never let them take part as much in our national development

Unification when?

But that doesn't mean anything nowadays, perhaps 100 years ago when you needed natural resources for development, but now what does it matter what kind of lands they have? In a market economy if you have labor you can create value

Also it's not like agriculture is a dead sector. Wasn't Japan largely an agricultural society up until Meiji restoration?

austria was sucking hungary dry. like a tumor.

it wasn't about letting them
Hungarian part of A-H was obviously under control of Hungarian nobility
that nobility didn't really see much need for industrialization

Germany as union is younger indeed
But everything that is now part of germany existed just the same back in the middle ages
But what now is Germany used to be an accumulation of smaller aristocracies who were basically similar in culture and language but were still smashing each others head for no real reason lol

>Everything
Are you larping as a cuck?