youtube.com/watch?v=bVOrp102JFI
youtube.com/watch?v=LNyJgNjCDuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry94tFG4CIM
boards.420chan.org/qq/res/514648.php
youtube.com/watch?v=92i5m3tV5XY
samharris.org/podcast/item/mindfulness-meditation
youtube.com/watch?v=bLj9s7xQk4I
youtube.com/watch?v=6D7rWLzloOI
express.co.uk/news/uk/611992/Scientists-experiment-magnets-immigrants-God-magnetic-waves
nature.com/news/2008/080411/full/news.2008.751.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUduQ2aqQ50
youtube.com/watch?v=esPRsT-lmw8
icemanwimhof.com/science
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck does that even mean you pseudo deep poo in loo?

what does it mean

youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk

This guy is the Guru of Poo. People listen to his bullshit because he's good at appearing and sounding wise.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVOrp102JFI

youtube.com/watch?v=LNyJgNjCDuU

He officially btfo trannies just before the 5min mark.

>he's good at appearing and sounding wise

Or just maybe...

Sadhguru seems chill as fuck--he looks so young for his age too.

Zen is still cooler though, these videos are still nursery rhymes and lullabies for the discursive mind. You're not getting anywhere listening to these. Meditate and read some Mumonkan / BCR

Based Sadhguru singlehandedly dragging India out of degeneracy

Everyone has to start somewhere. At the end of the day you have to see for yourself.
Meditation is redpilled as fuck, but most people don't really know what it is or how to do it.

Stop pooing in the loo

ok, been doing that for years

Take ypur Nigger Santa Claus and get the fuck off my white board Pajeet. I'm sick of you greasy scatfiend bus drivers and janitors LARPing as non-subhumans.

Fightin' words, cunt. Only plebs never heard of Alan Watts.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry94tFG4CIM

I recently started watching some of his videos he makes some great examples when explaining ideas

thoughts are a sense, like eyesight. "you" are whatever the senses pass through

brother trying this idiots to have any meaningful spiritual awakening is useless, few are ready in this life time, some will need alot more to evolve past mundane things.

I just ignore the idiots and i dont even try to speak of this subjects cause i know it will go over their heads.

Keep the good stuff to your SELF.

Shadilay brother

Believe me we don't

If you and I, why not anybody else? Most will scoff, but that means nothing at all.

Shadilay

I'm glad to see there are other people on Sup Forums who have an interest in spirituality.

We should have regular eastern philosophy threads.

Get enlightened and stuff.

oh look another suburban fuck so easily mystified by 2deep2mysterious ramblings of some (((guru)))

gtfo and sage

My identity and self esteem is how I think about myself, how do I stop reacting to insecurities and irrationaloties, social anxiety, Shrindi?

When Anglos manage to be so vulgar that you end up wanting to defend brown people.

Our indentity is just the conditioning we got since we were born.

We are pure consciousness having a human experience. We are one.

Even fucking quantum mechanics came to the conclusion there is no real "matter" is just energy that is part of the all.

But idiots the like of the one that posted above you will never understand the truth and the day they die they will be very sad and scared because they dont know better. kek

On the other hand the one that experienced his true Self will have no problem with death because he knows its only his body that dies, his real Self cant die because it didnt born, the body was born, but we are not our body nor our thoughts.

ok

Like a moth to a flame the nervous system of my body responds to the stimuli of your comment with a physical response of clickety clacking these letters on a keyboard. It's an ego based physical response but the higher self watching allowed the response to take place because it seems perhaps semi productive. I don't want to dissolve my ego, I just want to see what it's doing so it can't trick me.

I used to try to think that thoughts and feelings are an experience which passes through the lense which is me... something like that, it was a while ago. "I" do not experience, I am that which experience passes through. The canvas onto which experiences are painted, be they through hearing or sight or smell or whatever. That was the definition of detachment to me.

but trying to live with that perspective made me quite miserable. Now I think the best you can do is not fight it. You (and I) are insecure and irrational. So what? What's the harm? damn when I write it it looks kind of dumb, but I see it as getting to know myself and just accepting what I find instead of fight it.

>but trying to live with that perspective made me quite miserable
and I was unable to "detach" from that feeling, it didn't feel sincere, it didn't feel right

> He fell for the right-hand path

Actually we don't, he has a cult though, the rest of us stay away from his retarded shit.

Yea, it just sucks cuz I want to be a person with 100% confidence who literally does not care what others think of them. Yet my personality type is know to care a lot about what people thinl of them (ENFP) sucks ass I just want to be like others, yet im sure others want to be like me....cant have everything I guess. Im just jealous of people who can not give a fuck about what others think of them

I don't think there's any healthy person who doesn't care at all what others think of them. I think it's a part of being a social creature

Beautiful said swede bro

thank you

Yea, maybe its that ive internalized social rejection so I feel the need to be really confident cuz I dont think im good enough or something

if we were friends and I we were talking in real life I'd probably just listen, but it strikes me that it's hard to convey that on the internet. if you want we can talk a bit. what kind of social rejection? (if you want to chat shit with a stranger about it all)

I am my repeatnig digits.

Like, growing up I would say things or have certain behaviours that friends or people would take advantage of to ridicule me, which would make me feel really bad and then just want to be quiet and submissive. I made this post that clears a lot up boards.420chan.org/qq/res/514648.php

Idk im just trying to work on not judging my self I guess, or something honestly I dont know

Top kek. Please give this meme some tlc. Need moar

youtube.com/watch?v=92i5m3tV5XY

>boards.420chan.org/qq/res/514648.php
sounds like you had shit friends. that level of anxiety sounds really tough to live with man, it must be hard just walking down a street

I'm a big believer in exercise, just be careful not to go too hard immediately or there's a risk you'll burn out.

I'm not an expert by any means, but if it turns out exercise and meditation are things that make you feel better then I think they can go a long way.

This is actually real. To skip all the fluff and mysticism just listen to Sam Harris (Ph.D. in neuroscience)

samharris.org/podcast/item/mindfulness-meditation

Heh its prolly not as bad as u think. It exists only in my mind. Im a normal functioning person, just with insecurities I share with no one except people on the internet :) u would never guess whats in my head just by observing me

Thanks for the advice swedebro, I think its "all in my head" if u know know I mean

And I didn't have shit friends im just a pussy when someone rejects me or puts me down in a way. I need to learn to man up and push through my flustered emotions.

Jaggi Vasudev < Alan Watts

you're welcome man
maybe but your heads got a lot to do with what goes on in your head you know.. still you seem like you have a plan. I would just.. dont fight the idea that you might be clinically depressed. i couldn't say if you are but.. having that kind of strong emotion against oneself can be a lot to deal with, can be something that the only reasonable solution to is getting help. It cost me dearly not accepting that I could be depressed, in a way that's probably not very common, but still. Since then I've thought that if I ever get to talk to a group of youths the one piece of advice I'd give is "if you even suspect something like that might be going on, then just go see someone. if it's nothing- fine, if it's something you'll be real happy you went".

This is a good one. Thanks for posting.

For any anons wondering wtf is going on, watch some Alan Watts or Shining World videos on youtube or go read a Bhagavad Gita online

Well what is cLinical depression as it relates to me?

the way I see it it's negative emotion that doesn't have a real psychological origin, it's just spawned because you ended up wired that way. like, I figure there are areas of the brain that induce negative emotions, and normally they are supposed to answer to a kind of call from the rest of the brain that it's appropriate to feel bad now, but they're just firing without the call. but I'm not sure anyone knows.

again I don't know but having that negative of a self image (I'm thinking of what you said about seeing yourself in a mirror) can be an indication. I wanted to mention it cus I got completely fucked in the head for a while for going untreated so anything in the vicinity of that makes me worry. very possible it's misplaced

the running theory is that that's what causes tinnitus: nerves that normally send what you hear into the brain get so overstimulated that they just start sending signals even when there's no input. maybe not exactly the same thing but similar, also nerves being jumpy

So what would a therapist do for me? Maybe ur right, honestly but I dread the idea that I need a therapist to "fix me" as apprised to me figuring it out on my own. Who knows

One good thing about therapists is they listen, they're really very, very good at listening for the subtleties of what you're saying, or not saying. that can mean helping one come to terms with things that are hard to accept, and spotting patterns of how one usually reacts so that they can be dealt with if needed. That and they're just generally very experienced.

medicine can help regulate it. I'm on a selective serotonin reputake inhibitor (SSRI) and would say I'm doing better for it.

there's a good show called... what the fuck is it called... In Treatment. its like a high speed, though a bit idealized version of therapy, but it's a good show

(((Therapists))) just want to milk you for your Shekels m8.

I'm surprised people on Sup Forums know of this guy. I found temporary interior piece and opened my third eye for a while using his meditation technique. My life has changed a lot since, mostly for the better

>he doesn't think of himself in third person to add objectivity to Person's own thoughts

haha thats a brutally honest meditation

But around 1:23 when he says put your attention back to your breathing might work for one to clear the mind of thoughts but wont get you anywhere.

I would rather put my attention where the attantion itself comes from, turning the attention back into its origin.

poo in loo guru has ads before videos play on YouTube.

I see. I have adblock though, I can't remember how I heard of him.

ads on youtube? i dont see a single ad on youtube for so long i cant even remeber

Ad block is your friend lad

If you didn't identify with your thoughts, you would stop being "you".

>would rather put my attention where the attantion itself comes from, turning the attention back into its origin.

When your concentration becomes strong enough,you lose all sense of distinction between the object of of your concentration and the act of concentration. Subject and object become one, which leads to samadhi, or jhana.

That's the point. You want to be you, not "you".

indeed brother.
non-dual philosophy is the ultimate red pill.

I gotta go to bed pretty soon m8. hope you get the handle on things you want, see ya at the cambodian loom

Osho
>identify with your Rolls Royces

The therapist doesn't fix you, they help you fix yourself. Stay away from any shitty shrink that just puts you on pills tho. Pills just treat symptoms, you have to do some inner work to release tensions. It's about un-armoring your body. I would recommend to find a psychotherapist that is doing gestalt and/or somatic experiencing.

Try to do the Wim Hof method of breathing, do three rounds and then try to do a cold shower.
youtube.com/watch?v=bLj9s7xQk4I

Enlightenment is not about escape and avoidance, but about the mastery of the higher planes of consciousness(unconditional love, service to others) over the lower levels of consciousness(animalistic, instinctual, service to self). The real solutions for a better world are rooted in these higher planes of being, while the root causes of our suffering arises from the lower levels. Therefore, using tools and methods rooted in the below, will not solve anything, it will only perpetuate the current situation and keep the status quo intact, in best case you may replace one type of control system for another - which is why all attempts at revolutions, utopian fantasies and so on have failed. True change starts with yourself and being aware of the present moment, healing unresolved trauma and forgiving and loving yourself and the people you meet in your life.

Nah, you'd stop being any kind of "you".

wow, really made me ignore my thinking

being enfp is rough, always feel like the most social introvert. Which is almost a parody.

Oh wow ! We have so much to learn from the Ganges ! Better let them all into our country because apparently the deep insights of Hindu mysticism is essential to humanities progress !

ENFP here too. Pisces as well. The introverted extrovert. I feel your pain.

It's the death of the ego and the realization of one's true nature as the consciousness beyond the mind, the silent presence that is aware of your thoughts, but separate from them. The end of Maya - the illusory world of duality where we perceive ourselves as apart from everything else.
Or so it goes. The only way to know is to try.

Well said my friend

Kek approves do you think he got your irony?

ideias and concepts have no borders, we dont need to get them all in ones country to benefit from it. To be honest no enlightened being would want to move to elsewhere because as is everything for him is already perfect.

we are european, fuck this poo in a loo shit

Babbys first encounter with eastern spirituality.

A little tip: Millions of people have been intrigued by these very words since the 70's. You are like the 50 millionth person that finds this fascinating. Look at what happened to the ones before you instead of being a generic pleb.

meditation is a waste of time the white man invented lsd which is a shortcut to everything you'll learn from meditation for 20 years

just kidding, listen to ram das

pic semi related

also a pisces, wonder if we tend to be ENFP more often.

Is acid the ultimate redpill? I still have 80 hits or so from when I ordered a sheet off the DNMs a couple years ago. Considering tripping again because I've never taken more than one tab.

I didn't really like it when I did it and the introspection freaked me out a lot. I had some very dark thoughts and was overwhelmed by a feeling that everything was utterly pointless and there was no reason to exist. I want to trip and be utterly destroyed and wiped clean, but I don't know whether acid can actually be beneficial or if it's just hippy bullshit.

you need to read up a bit before you just drop it, it will help you interpret your experience if you read

Ram Das
Timothy Leary
Alex/Dennis McKenna

Give yourself some context and try it again.

>I want to trip and be utterly destroyed and wiped clean

You want ayahuasca/DMT then. Acid is too weak.

OSHO is way better, senpai. If Sup Forums had to choose a guru to be /ourguy/, it'd definitely be OSHO.

Video related, it's OSHO on the word "FUCK": youtube.com/watch?v=6D7rWLzloOI

Oh yeah, OSHO is also the fucking embodiment of "SPIRITUALLY INCORRECT", just like Sup Forums. For God's sake, OSHO was fucking poisoned in jail for red pilling too many Westerners. Fuck Sadhguru!

Why not just kill yourself so you can stop identifying with anything.

Acid lead to the destruction of ones EGO for the duration of the trip if enough quantity is ingested.
It could help you having a diferent prespective on things but its not the same as enlightenment via meditation.

Basically its an artificial enlightenment that can go bad. Real enlightenment will last forever and theres no chance that goes bad, or going bad is you staying the same or not enlightened.

what's enlightenment like?

He started rambling about nothing at the end like a stand up comedian.

The second we do not identify with our own thought, we lose our "I".

Nah man, go over 500ug and you'll have interdimensional entities trying to contact you and shit.

Stop reading into your own mind.

I sexually identify with a Rolls Royce Wraith.

I dunno lol

I dont think i have the same level of enlightenment as some beings. Im walking my path without giving in to my mind, i had some very positive experiences but i cant say that i got totally enlightened if you know what i mean.

Go back to sniffing petrol abbo, this thread is way above your iq

beautifully explained

Listen to the scientists, not these mumbo jumbo peddling charlatans.

express.co.uk/news/uk/611992/Scientists-experiment-magnets-immigrants-God-magnetic-waves

>TMS, which is used to treat depression, involves placing a large electromagnetic coil against the scalp which creates electric currents that stimulate nerve cells in the region of the brain involved in mood control.

>Researchers found the technique radically altered religious perceptions and prejudice.

>Belief in God was reduced almost by a third, while participants became 28.5 per cent less bothered by immigration numbers.

nature.com/news/2008/080411/full/news.2008.751.html

>Haynes and his colleagues imaged the brains of 14 volunteers while they performed a decision-making task. The volunteers were asked to press one of two buttons when they felt the urge to. Each button was operated by a different hand. At the same time, a stream of letters were presented on a screen at half-second intervals, and the volunteers had to remember which letter was showing when they decided to press their button.

>When the researchers analysed the data, the earliest signal the team could pick up started seven seconds before the volunteers reported having made their decision. Because of there is a delay of a few seconds in the imaging, this means that the brain activity could have begun as much as ten seconds before the conscious decision. The signal came from a region called the frontopolar cortex, at the front of the brain, immediately behind the forehead.

Here are some scientists explaining why the brain deceives us.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUduQ2aqQ50

What we learnt from 83,000 brain scans.
youtube.com/watch?v=esPRsT-lmw8

>Stop identifying with your thoughts.
Who am I?

And here's a guy who's been using these 'mumbo jumbo charlatans' methods to go beyond what science thought was modern. He can regulate his auto-immune system at will through breathing excersises and stuff. And so can you.

>According to Maria Hopman of the UMC St Radboud Nijmegen, what Wim is capable of is viewed as scientifically impossible. Maria Hopman conducted a cold physiological experiment with Wim as subject and examined him as he stood in a cylinder filled with 700 kilograms of ice cubes. In these conditions, an untrained person would most likely die from hypothermia. Wim, however, has never had the risk; his body temperature remained constantly at around 37 degrees. Hopman had expected his temperature to drop dangerously, but the results made her consider the possibility that Wim can influence his autonomic nervous system, which regulates, among other things, the heart rate, breathing and blood circulation. . She thinks it´s possible that Wim can influence his autonomic nervous system, which regulates, among other things, the heart rate, breathing and blood circulation. Many questions still fill Hopman’s mind: How can a man double his metabolism rate without any increase in the heart rate? How is it possible that Wim does not shiver while this would be the normal reaction of a body exposed to extreme cold? Hopman continues her investigation on Wim to find the answers to these questions.

icemanwimhof.com/science

Fuck of GCHQ shill. No body is going to fall for this electromagnetic jew, besides bluepilled cucks like you.

>yes goyim enter our new state of the art electromagnetic brainwave manipulator
>be ignorant, ignorance is bliss

>beyond what science thought was possible
kek

Wow, you can turn people into Athiest Liberals, by brain disruption/damage.

Really activates my magnets.

Exactly.