Anarcho-capitalism wouldn't work in pract

Anarcho-capitalism wouldn't work in pract....

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/news/traffickers-repair-russian-road-used-for-smuggling-55065
youtube.com/watch?v=VIs5r3ujBmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's almost like business drives infrastructure, not the other way around

Bump

but but who will build the roads

lmao

People who would profit from them

Sup Forums memeballs btfo

i don't think i've seen one of these "in soviet russia..." memes make a headline before

anarcho capitalism depends entirely on the businesses not talking to each other to cooperatively raise the price on things. why would someone work for less when they dont need to?

but who will bomb the terrorists
and who will keep the streets safe,
police need 800k+ for their Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles

How would the police get the resources to fight the war on marijuana degeneracy?

>businesses not talking to each other to cooperatively raise the price on things
Without regulations new competing companies would come to the market much more easily. And no, you can't buyout all the competition. And that's not even mentioning that your customers would resent you for pulling such stunts in the first place. Governments on the other hand love to pull such things. Ever heard of OPEC?

>why would someone work for less when they dont need to?
Exactly. Just make friends with some politicians and you've got it made.

this is actually hella funny.

anarcho communism is better

>mfw they are smuggling sanctioned polish fruit
>mfw low energy OP doesn't even bother to provide a link
>themoscowtimes.com/news/traffickers-repair-russian-road-used-for-smuggling-55065

>Things that don't work

My point still stands

SO IT IS THE CRIMINAL THAT WILL BUILD THE ROADS IN LAWLESS LIBERTARIAN PARADISE

Oh wait, without laws you wouldn't have criminals so roads won't be built. Checkmate, libtards.

>implying any system of government works

>Polish smugglers repairing Russia's precious impassable "roads" under Vlad's very nose to deliver illegal CROPS
Man I love Eastern Europe.

The memes have become reality

>depends entirely upon
>possible universe includes the argument if the ancaps, that monopolies aren't permanent nor significantly harmful
Why do leftists just ignore the other sides argument?

Repairing the roads build by the Communism. Oh the irony of cucktalism.

t.shitskin

>implying anarchy works
what are you 12?

you're right we need more defense funding so many criminals so scawery

Still whiter than you, malaka

left wing anarchy is more structured, maximum personal freedom + government structure, anarchy doesn't have to mean "pure chaos" a

right wing anarchy doesn't have enough of a system to function, left wing is different

you're also thinking in extreme black and white terms

Fucking get out

go cry in a safe space if you can't handle reading things you don't like

> left wing anarchy is more structured

Kek

The goal of LW anarchists is to abolish all hierarchical structures (which is what the proletariat owning the means of production is about) and erosion of all the social power structures that have been created """artificially""". They want the chaos while ancaps believe in a natural order (forgot the word for it) that arises out of human interaction.

let me guess how this plays out.
non-smugglers try to use roads smugglers repaired. smugglers attack non-smugglers unless they pay road tax. smugglers become new state, taxing road people to keep road repaired. But you don't vote on the smugglers.

>People who own the roads will become the government

good thing even keynesians disproved the possibility of exactly that form of cartel monopoly. it simply isn't possible without state power to enforce it. in reality if any one competitor tried to use force to back up his price-fix, all of the others would dunk on him. pro tip: if you don't compete at the right price, you leave profit on the table that others will come and take.

you already live in it. what are you, blind? youtube.com/watch?v=VIs5r3ujBmw

there is no such thing as "a left wing anarchy" or "a right wing anarchy." kill yourself faggot.

social darwinism? which is closer to chaos than economic structure and some level of social programs

the structures do need to come down completely first yes, but after something new needs to be put in place

the communist aspects of anarcho communism provide structure with as much personal freedom as possible

communism on its own can't work in a way i'd want to live with, and anarchy reliant on "natural order" would be chaotic by modern standards when in conjunction with capitalism

extreme versions of anything don't work, and no system of government works properly longterm

things need to torn down, and restructured as times change, to restore a level of balance so people can continue to progress

which is why i said no system of government works but anarcho communism is better than anarcho capitalism

there is though, try reading about the ideas and philosophy behind the term before you decide it "doesn't exist"

if i kill myself now you'll never get a chance to suck my dick

If thats the case why are they doing it in secret?

>But you don't vote on the smugglers.
that would magically make it ok? lol reddit

>anarcho communism is better than anarcho capitalism
if you believe in magical time travel math that is inconsistently applied, sure

time travel into the future or...?

>Poles are building us roads for free to deliver us their food
I think this whole master-slave relation since imperial times hasnt completely worn off in their heads
Good and ripe for reconciliation i see, very nice