>Meanwhile, on Bizzaro Sup Forums

the earth is not a cube people wake up

>There are rightist cappies on this board

Makes me uncomfortable desu.

Then why can i see one if its corners?
>Trapezoid earthers btfo

Fucking white people.
We should have kept them as slaves.

Hi guys :). What are some cool subreddits? Please recommend one. :)

what did he mean by this

I just wanted to give a shout-out to the user who fact checks every single post! I'm thankful every day that Sup Forums stands for fact-based learning.

Jews sure are a hardy and industrious people--I truly admire their success despite 5000 years of persecution !!

based india, australia and canada!

Shota is not the best form of 2D cuteness.

r/spacedicks

>Meanwhile on Bizarro Sup Forums
I'm so glad we recently segregated the colleges. Those mean old white people kept messing things up. Such shitlords.

SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

PRAISE LOL!
PRAISE LOL!

At least we're not debating Solid Cube theory. Those fags are as obnoxious as those savage meat eaters. U GEDDIN UR GAINS, BIG BRAIN??

Anybody got a slow walk-through for the Gazonganoffs?

Trump will be impeached any day now.

> germans and their Massenvernichtung guilt tripping for gibs

you know, people often misunderstand communism. let me tell you why it's actually not bad at all and could save the american dream

>are not tied in with aliens
>the Rothschilds do not bow to them
>are not geniuses at all
etc etc

A BASED FOLIAGE

Why is it that nobody but Australians and us Canadians are willing to have serious conversations without shitposting?

Brought a coon home to fuck my girlfriend.

#FCKH8

I disagree with the political views of most of you, but that's ok

I can't believe Americans shit post so much.
DAY OF THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER WHEN?!

Poor bastards. They never win a war either. Remember the 6 million that died in Polish death camps.

Refugees welcome. Im so happy about this enrichment we recieve through merkel our divine savior of gods empire which is the eu

>girlfriend

I never can tell the sex of rodents. How do you do it?

It's amazing how many African millionaire princes are keeping our economy going.

I mean, last week I get an E-mail from prince N'gatungotu from Nigeria asking for some funds to pay legal fees and unlock 20 million. He gave me 10 percent for my trouble.

I heard this shit is common. I swear, the number of millionairs in britain,including myself, only exist because theyre lucky enough to have received one of these african princes favors.

whats going on in the thread?

class struggle > national struggle

The mods here are doing such a good job against the slide threads and obvious shilling. I'm glad that everyone on Sup Forums sages and hides shit bait threads instead of bumping them to 300+ posts

/rightypol/ needs to leave. I hate their misogyny and bigotry. Why can't racists and white people just die?

Argentina is also black.

The Japanese are bragging about winning World War 2 again.
Shit's pissing me off senpai.

Rest In Peace David Rockefeller.

Sup Forums what do you think about gretchwizardmallet777?

>Russia
>Communist banana republic
>Relevant in anyway

Boris, pls.

rip

he gave up almost all his monies for betterment of all humanity, no mars prima space colony without him, also good guy for outsorcing up the whole cancer cure and all

Traps are gay and I would never fap to such a thing. Lolis are degeneracy too; I stay true to my ideals.

I'm glad I have a job and get regular exercise outdoors.

Seriously though, we can't let Trump get a hold of the nuclear codes.

Lets conduct meme operations for David Brock!

>1920
>Jordan's current border with Saudi Arabia
Winston's Hiccup didn't even exist then kek

inshallah my brothers.
by the god's blessing we have now struck fear into the hearts of kuffar in London

Not gonna lie, former Clinton supporter here. It's hilarious watching her crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman get her hands on the atomic keys.

I'm so glad Gary Johnston won and decided to bring on Jill Stein!
They're such fine examples of sane and reasonable politics. Even letting Hillary have her old job back. It's such a good thing that he decided to go with the most qualified women and has an almost all women cabinet.

fucking poles man, worst immigrants here t b h
they don't work and integrate at all, unlike black and muslim population.

Indeed, ever since the good folk from reddit joined us the quality of this board has gone up significantly.

>earth
>being a 3D shape
Real redpill is a 1D reality.

I honestly wish that "cube earth" was a real thing. Fuck flat earth, it is all about dem cubes!

Soros did nothing wrong! He was aware of the bastard Germans, but anytime you point out the truth about them you get labeled as anti-aryanic

Fucking Krauts!

Lemme bluepill you guys on Christianity

Not gonna lie former hilldog voter here, it's been hilarious watching her crash and burn. But seriously we can't let this bitch get the nuclear codes

Urban and minority retards voted for shillary

Country people voted for trump

I'm so happy about all this cultural enrichment!

gtfo

Sup Forums is feminist board

We're all dropping epic redpills on r/The_Donald !!!11
Oh wait, that's regular Sup Forums

Jewish people are the best.

We love Jews!

Our very President is Jewish.

Damn wite people need to stop migratin to africa. They only muv their to take all the prosperity.

Hitler did everything wrong

Because you're an urban and pedestrian retard.

Hillary is gonna be impeached any day now, her executive order to import somalis will be shut down by a Texas federal court

I for one think Bulgaria needs to give back Macedonia's rightful clay. I mean they are descendants of Alexander the Great after all.

niggers, kikes and slopes are my best friends