What does Sup Forums have against the Tar Heel State?

what does Sup Forums have against the Tar Heel State?

i went to a wilderness therapy program in the smoky mountains and it was shit

NCfag here. I've noticed there's a lot of Sup Forumsbros in NC.

That being said the state fucking sucks sometimes. Too many niggers in between Raleigh and the coast, and too many hipsters/SJW/faggots in the cities. Also fucking northern carpetbaggers moving here constantly and bringing their voting habits with them GET OUT OUT OUT.

t. coastfag

I liked the BBQ but there are a LOT of niggers in that state.

Yeah Smokies are dope.

I just hate the Tarheels basketball team honestly.

the only "therapy" you should be getting from the mountains will be clear and come in a mason jar

Asheville is a liberal shithole please don't come here it's terrible

Your state is a swing state, that's crossed over to liberalism. You need a purchase permit to buy pistols. You're basically a Yankee. The vinegar BBQ is better than our mustard tho. Couldn't find my /k/ SC image...

Asheville ruined my friend and turned him into a virtue signalling nu-male commie. Avoid at all costs

mountain and rural counties are pretty based, college towns and major cities are liberal and nigger shitholes. but that applies to 90% of country. I live in randolph county 9th most armed in nation. not a bad place. might get a vacation cabin in the mountains sometime. agree with user too many carpet baggers. I got one neighbor nearby me he is a yankee wop from massachuuusets as he calls it. I hate the fucker.

We need to organize some real Carolinians and retake Asheville from the Leftists. Ship their pretentious asses back out West to Cali and Colorado where they belong

Went to Charlotte to give a talk recently. Way too many niggers everywhere. Weather was nice but will not be back.

tfw liberals are more of a problem around here than niggers

asheville has been hippie capital of east coast since I can remember. chapel hill is the most liberal area more sjw college than hippie.

>Too many niggers in between Raleigh and the coast
True this it's fucking terrible, everytime I go to Elizabeth City or pass through Rocky Mount I never come to a full stop. Good thing I live in Dare and the only nigs I ever see are the ones working at Walmart.

Overall I like NC though, best southern state for sure.

I'm in Oregon. Eugene specifically. I'm moving there with eight friends. Going to buy a huge house and develop l some land into an organic farm. Then open up a farm to table. Good vibes.

I agree. The scenery in the middle of the state is also lousy.

t. Charlotte

fuck off we're full

/pol for a long time. Love the great state of NC. We keep liberals stacked up in big cities and enjoy the peace. 2 hours to mountains or coast.

>Darefag

Neat. I live in Kill Devil Hills.

>tfw a fellow Sup Forums user nearby

been wanting to go red drum surf fishing. been a long time. northeren obx becoming very tourist beach last time I was threr. do you know good place for fishermen to stay and fish.

>I live in Kill Devil Hills

I live in Southern Shores, never expected there would be any Sup Forumsfags near me.
I use to go red drum fishing in Oriental which is a little in land but it was nice. The north like Duck, Corolla, Kitty Hawk all become tourist hell holes in the summer. I guess I'd say stay some where near Jennette's and hire a charter out of Oregon inlet. I'd hook you up my buddys dad use to have a charter boat docked there but now its in Mexico semi-permanently.

I live in northern OBX. Summertime is fucking nonsense. Not enough infrastructure to support the amount of people coming here.

If you want to go red fishing it's a little late here, but Mirlo and Coquina beaches were hitting them pretty good a month or so ago. They're down in Rodanthe/Avon/Hatteras area. That area is also good to get away from most of the tourist trap shit that's up north. Especially in the off-season, very quiet down there.

336 reporting. we can all agree that wilmington is a pile of ass and we should just cast it off into the atlantic, yes?

The problem in that region isn't limited to Asheville, rich old jew liberals move into the mountains and shit everything up because they think it's a nice place to retire.

I actually liked Wilmington every time I've been. Well, at least the Wrightsville Beach area.

But every time I was just visiting friends in college and spent most of the time drunk/fucking.

This guys advice is better. If you stay in Waves or nearby go to Wave's Deli it's the shit.

thanks I was planning for a fall trip. might look into little koa cabin or something close to the point.

>I'm moving there with eight friends. Going to buy a huge house and develop l some land into an organic farm. Then open up a farm to table. Good vibes.

Baited me.

I blame the damn Vanderbilts for making jewish attractions

in their defense, it is a nice place to retire

will do. last time I was gonna eat a buffer but they was like 40 bux.. got some steamed seafood from a bait shop was good shit.

It is a nice place to retire, but they shouldn't fuck with people that want to live there to get away from all the niggers and city cucks.

The KOA cabins are pretty cool, and it's probably the right area. A lot of small charter boats for inshore fishing, and you can take out a larger 55' Hatteras if you get some people to pool money to go after trophy fish or tuna/dolphin.

Also fall is the best time to come here. Not as many tourists, and the water/weather is still warm. Just be ready to roll if a hurricane spins up.

>tarheels

>living in Charlotte right now

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF OUR FUCKING MAYOR HOLY SHIT

>Just be ready to roll if a hurricane spins up.

>leaving when a hurricane
>localslaughing.png

how were the BLM riots/protests?

South charlotte borderfag reporting in. I live in a hidden gem part of charlotte. Lots of growth and jobs here, rent is pretty cheap if you're single. Not too many niggers. Overall It's one of the better parts of the cities I lived in. (steele creek area). its basically ballentyne-lite.

not bad because i live in a mostly white suburb

my dad had to deal with nigs rioting though since he worked downtown

ballentyne is so nice, love living here

>localslaughing.png

Yeah, I don't leave I'm just speaking for a someone coming from out of town. I'd rather not get stranded in Hatteras for at least a week after another inlet gets opened up in the barrier island kek.

my brother used to ferry out to one of the islands think near harkers dude he was with did not evacuate said he drove his jeep to highest area and water was up in the cab I think he said rescue got him out.

>I'd rather not get stranded in Hatteras for at least a week after another inlet gets opened up
lol true, did you ever drive over the shitty makeshift bridge things they setup after that? they were sketchy af

Hurricanes are fun, you get cozy with the bros (no homo) and a couple 24packs and after get to drive around and look at all the destruction. Just have to pray a tree doesn't decide to slam into your house, especially since I live in the woods.

To many niggers. Greenville, SC is god tier though.

too many spics in greenville

I've never been to Greenville, SC. But Greenville, NC is a cesspool, fun parties though, crazy Halloween riots.

Too many spics everywhere, they're pretty unavoidable. I have met a few alright ones before though.

>tfw i met someone on Sup Forums I'd known for years posting in a NC thread last year

too many niggers

We stopped in Asheville on oir bike trip to Florida, sat in a restaurant and whole fucking tiem a bunch of dirty hippies were walkin up to us asking for food and money. You got two arms, two legs but no job? Then starve to death, you filthy fucker.

Are you full? I used to work in Midtown Atlanta but work mostly remote so I live in the northeast part of the state now. Been thinking about crossing over into North Carolina to get better hiking. I only go into the office in Atlanta once a month so I'd just suck up that long drive a dozen times a year.

Just do not get involved with the human/child trafficking up in Greenville and Spartanburg. 85 to 385 to 26 has been increasing in trafficking cases since 2008.

theres been a whole lot of these bums, even in Charlotte

its ridiculous, i followed one of them when i was a bit curious, and at one point when he thought no one was looking, he pulled out some expensive looking smart phone and made a call

fucking insane

didn't know this

How bad?

At least they're the hard working strawberry picker types instead of the Cali gang banger cholos.

the whole estuary smells like sewage

336 here clemmons is literally shit tier, mocksville and everything west of it seems nice though

We try to keep it quiet. Most of the cases turn into Multi-State Investigations and returns of the Victims.

5-10 Cases a year up until the start 2008 to 68-104 cases at the end of 2016(on depending the exact locations). They are coming in from Georgia or passing through us to get to North Carolina or further up the East Coast.

thank you for your service highway patrolman

Thanks for the info.

I told my dad Asheville is liberal as fuck now, He used to go up there back in the 70s. He didn't believe me, said it's country

Graduated UNCW. Not the biggest party school, but close. Girls in bikinis in class.

I am moving to Charlotte later this year from Yadkinville
What do I need to know

Sup lowcountry bro, was in your neck of the woods the other day. Had a burger at Poe's, was slamming.

Where are the hotspots? I've always gotten really weird vibes from Mauldin and TR.

>tfw grew up on West Blvd in Charlotte

Yankees get out REEEEEEEE

Trust me, I don't plan on it.

Is it true that to join a city PD all you need is a clean record and a pulse? Want to join when I move to Charlotte this year since drifting between Weld shops is shit

blakeney reporting in

I'm down in Jacksonville, and can confirm: too many minorities. Most of the public schools are full of em, but the marine population keeps the %'s in check.

Downtown is overrun by nogs though.

>No one calls soda coke here stop asking
If I hear a northerner call soda pop it actually triggers my southern autism

>Manteo

I was in Wanchese 2 weeks ago for work

New Bern here btw

I'm going to UNCC to finish up a Bachelor's and maybe a Master's, is it okay there?

Lol. There's a better one out there. You dreaming of sunny SC Iceland? Probably gonna be 105 degrees with 100% humidity this summer

prob was country then. but has been ruined by dirty hippies since at least early 90's

Yes but the summer heat is likely too much to handle :P

No problem.

Cross Anchor to Landrum and Central to Gaffney are two of the main corridors. Mauldin is a switch off point for the vehicle. Be careful and/or armed up there.

Nice. I had Poe's a few days ago.

Not enough sure about NC Cities. You need at least a GED, 10 Year clean driving record and be Narcotics-free and no previous Gang affiliations in Charleston-Columbia-Lexington-Greenville-Spartanburg.

FUCK SCOTLAND COUNTY

Hillsborogh County, Florida here. 813. I've been to NC plenty of times, lovely state. Usually just drive through it most of the time to visit kinfolk in Virginia. Tampa has too many spics and niggers, but it has the potential to be a great city. Nuke Ybor.

It's pretty fucking rough. Considering that we pretty much skipped winter this year, I'm betting summer is gonna ultra suck

Moore County is pretty fun location wise. Just cause it's practically center of the state.

Just drove over it Monday. Go to Hatteras all the time for work. It's a rusty piece of shit.

New one will probably be done by mid summer though. Oregon Inlet bridge is coming along nicely too.

Fuck clemmons. That place is just a nigger suburb of nigger infested winston.

It's already warming up. I hate the wet winter weather here but this winter was a disappointment even in those terms.

I have to be a carpet bagger. This place is too built up. Used to be 1 light in the town, now there's 5 and a Hindu Temple to boot.

2 Acres with a house is $500,000.

I can sell my house here and buy a mountain side with a creek. Taxes aren't bad either.

I'll bring my guns and MAGA hat tho.

Charlotte reporting in. Work on Freedom drive, the ghetto. It's not that bad desu. After Trump got elected I actually had a lot of black people talk about how they'll give him a chance and they doubt he'll be as bad as SJWs make him out to be

>tfw moved here from CA and everybody thinks I am some hippie liberal

Warren Judge was a friend of mine.
R.I.P.

It got my fruit trees good warming up enough to bloom then those 20 degree nights came.maybe garden will do better. last year was good year before got to dry.

They won't do manual labor. Only yoga meditation acoustic aromatherapy instruction.

I love NC.
fellow FL fisherman here. did some bluefin tuna fishing up there while ago. kick in the ass.. worlds best sportfish boat builders are there... some of the worlds best sportfish/billfish captains from there too.. All the world class guys bugged out to costa rica, though.. Here's a lil stripey for you.... Won't see these around NC...

Too many niggers in Charlotte.

embedded in Durham here. h e l p

Too many niggers in Charlotte. Late 80's

God, if I had two nukes I'd hit Ashevillle twice. Liberals from the Piedmont are at least reasonable to a certain extent, but the damn mountain hippies need to go.

Any /UnionCO/ here?

Eric Rudolph lived in the area around Murphy. Not much has changed there in the last 20 years.

Are they just moving them in the back seats of cars like they were their kids or are they locked up and in trucks and shit?