IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

twitter.com/RandPaul/status/844925878966595584

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RandPaul/status/844925878966595584
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>twitter.com/RandPaul/status/844925878966595584

fuck yeah, get rid of wage slavery, go republicans!

fuck auditing them

END THE FED

BASED RANDLET, SCOURGE OF THE JEW
>BASED RANDLET, SCOURGE OF THE JEW

"Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out."

- Andrew Jackson (1767-1845)

>imlpying it will ever pass
lel

The point is that auditing the fed will result in the abolishment of the fed

holy fuck why is that photo so funny, you got pistol cane walking Trump next to stumpy midget Shriner Jeb

This desu

IT'S HAPPENING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET IN HERE Sup Forums

it's pretty good. i would have posted a rand meme but i don't really have any sadly.

My guess is Trump will agree to support auditing the Fed if Rand supports Trumpcare.

>The Federal Reserve Transparency Act would allow the Government Accountability Office to conduct audits of the Fed’s deliberations of monetary policy and its interactions with foreign banks and countries.
THAT'S NOT WHY IT NEEDS TO BE AUDITED
GO AFTER ITS DOMESTIC TRANSACTIONS FFS

go to sleep

Clean out your cubicle agent. YOU'RE FIRED

you should add that they're new money, thats why the have the shittiest job in the syndicate, they weren't even allowed to walk on grass in 1800

what did get mean by this?

Saddens me that newfag r/thedonald plebs don't know how important this is

Umm, guys. Where's the gold?

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP NIGGERS!

This is fucking HUGEEEEEEEE!!!

(((Quick rundown))) for anyone not in the know
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

This. If you audit the fed, then you can be outraged and discuss the workings of the fed with normies. The audit is to build the political will to end the fed.

Wish we could get some real spicy anti fed memes flowing to help redpill normies. It's hard to make a fucking spicy meme about such Jewry though.

They will all plead the fifth, making it necessary to cut the constitution. What comes after should be clear

As if that matters. Rothschild owns the world at this moment.

>Based Rand fulfilling his father's dream

Ron must be so proud of his son right now.

The fifth amendment only protects them from being forced to say something incriminating about themselves. They can do nothing to stop an external audit

Bump goddammit

Based

got you. Mistook audit with a committee hearing. No good english

test

Let's fucking go

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

Oy Vey, it's the holocaust all over again!

Bump for nation, nay world changing implications!

All these happenings
JESUS

Longhorn steakhouse sounds like a good idea.

>Economy finally begins to recover for real thanks to Trump
>Yellen says FUCK YOU and raises interest rates by 1%
>economy crashes

How likely is this to happen guys?

Fort Bogdanoff

bump for interest

First visit to Sup Forums as a political dummy. What the fuck am I looking at and shoud I get hype? Be getle please.

Yellen already raised the interest rates, but it was by less than 1%

see
The Federal Reserve is basically the source of almost everything wrong with the American economy

rand is in the senate, the ryandcare bill is DOA in the house, rand never even gets a chance to vote no

The question is with all the hacking and leaks going on, how come no one has hacked or leaked the fed?

is the fire rising?

We'll explain it in simple terms

END

yep, as soon as you mention the feds normies look away in disgust and boredom. It's basically "lol boring financial shit bro just watch football and get laid lmao"

Incorrect, even witnesses who are honestly innocent maintain their fifth amendment rights and cannot be compelled to give a testimony.
See Ohio vs Reiner

THE

Silly goy.
Why would they let you know things they don't want you to know.

Chaffetz looks tired

If the fed were actually truly audited it'd cause a 1929 on steroids, so I hope it does get audited. I doubt it though

audit then end imo.

FED

FED

how can you beat the fed?

if you mess with them, theyll just crash the economy.

> inject money backed by gold into the economy
> economy saved

>Financed the Nazis.

Lol no.

Uh oh DRUMPF is finished

With kek on our side we can accomplish anything, you just have to meme it.

JACKSON RESURRECTED
GET FUCKED FED

>Jesus

Blasphemous

Repeal the Federal Reserve Act, which gives them all their authority. Also, re-institute the gold standard to stabilize the value of the USD

>(((Tom Steyer)))

I mention this sometimes but I have never gotten an answer. I thought that the Federal Reserve act gave the Fed a 100 year charter, which would've expired in 2013. Was the Fed charter renewed by congress or did it expire?

so let them crash it. let all the lecherous filth starve in the streets. security or liberty. pick one.

say one bad thing about Rand Paul

bet you can't do it

Not gonna happen lol

the call that audit the federal reserve.

>yfw we elected the wrong president

If you audit them, it will end them. They've been doing shady shit since their inception, and everyone in politics knows it.
To audit the Fed, is to declare war on the top-brass Jews, in this country.

What's the rundown my dude

He didn't give 2016 an honest run

>BREXIT will never get passed
>Trump won't get elected
>Those poll numbers are accurate; Hillary's got this in the bag

FED!

Jackson was the best president fuck anyone who disagrees.

It's the same backwards logic people still use today for immigration and the like

Not going to say anything bad about him but believe me there's plenty of subject matter there.

After skimming the text of the Act, I saw nothing about any 100 year charter, although I may have skipped it. It's an extremely long act. I did see some shit that it would be absolutely laughable to think that the Fed actually does, such as

>Every Federal Reserve Bank shall maintain in gold or lawful money of not less than thirty-five percentum against its deposits and reserves in gold of not less than forty percentum against its Federal Reserve notes in actual circulation and not offset by gold or lawful money deposited by the Federal Reserve agent

Bumping for freedom

TheFannie & Freddie Open Records Act of 2017would allow taxpayers to make Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests while the entities are in conservatorship under the Federal Housing Finance Agency.

The Open Government DATA Act gives taxpayers access to federal data, in non-proprietary formats. It would make all government data in an open, machine-readable format to be published on data.gov.

TheFederal Reserve Transparency Actwould allow the Government Accountability Office to conduct audits of the Fed’s deliberations of monetary policy and its interactions with foreign banks and countries