Multiculturalism propoganda in Latvia

EU payed for this stuff, and are trying to bring multiculturalism here, can you guys help Latanon out and dislike this?
youtube.com/watch?v=rSS7_cWKgjg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSS7_cWKgjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's what you get for not being completely shit.

You couldn't get foreigners emigrate here if you payed them.

So what should we do then?Nuke fucking Riga or something and leave only poor parts parts of Latvia?
Riga is still 99.9% white by the way.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rSS7_cWKgjg
Done, we must help the baltics and slavs, last bastion of "white" people.

Riganon, I've been to Riga and talked to your people. You have nothing to worry about except the growing influence of foreign companies. Why do you have Swedbank, Handelsbanken and Stockmann? Your local companies need to step up their game.

Swedbank fucked things up here preaty mutch.

Come on dude, Russia's next door. Copy some corruption, run your country into the fucking ground!

Jūrmalanon here

kys Bulgaria

They will not stay here, welfare in Baltics is too low for them.

I honestly watched it halfway through
dislike #27 is from me
Good luck with defeating the european crypto-commies, you know what they are about

Nuke fucking Brussel

if you remove the minarets from the mosque you have an orthodox church. Turks massively copied byzantine architecture.

You've stepped on the same rake twice.
Helped commies 100 years ago. Now joined EU.
I don't know what did you expect.

I was one of those US soldiers who spent months in Latvia because of "muh russians"

Latvia could seriously do with some more diversity. Every Latvian woman looks the same and fucking them can get kinda boring. Sometimes you need a little bit of multicultural pussy to spice things up.

On an unrelated note, you guys have the best potato chips in the world and I really miss the ketchup, cheese, and bacon flavored ones.

>regular SS marches
I highly doubt Latvia is falling anytime soon.

>muh dik

Those?

Fuck off you disgusting kike

Serb here, can confirm this map is wrong, we're not slavs, we're basically christianized turks

Ye, and Czech are germans. Fuck you traitor, you are the same nigger as we are

No, you guys need cultural enrichment

>get raped by turks for 600+ years
>w-we're still slavs you guys

It´s funny how EU was supposed to encourage immigration between member states but basically all the immigration is from non-EU countries. EU citizens just work for a while in other EU countries and then head back to home.

I think I might move to Estonia. Is Estonian easier or harder to learn than Finnish?

Do not remove the minarets, those are chimneys.
(probably mosques used to be factories before religion drove their culture into pure degeneracy)

>Riga is still 99.9% white by the way.
Russians do not count.

Immigrants wont stay in Latvia anyways. They will use it to escape to Germany or Swedistan when they get their EU papers.

The real problem are slavs that are cucking your culture.

zozzle

>Norwegian vikings colonized Iceland
>Danish vikings colonized the UK
>Svea vikings colonized Finland, the Rus and the black sea
>Gutish vikings colonized pomerania
>Götar did fuck all
>Viking placed in Götaland

Holy shit this is multikulti as fuck.

DISLIKE

Just have shit tons of kids. If there is no labor shortage, they have no way of lying to you about the need for imgents.

I thought Latvia would be safe from this with all the Russians? It's sad to see my grandparents homeland heading in that direction because of leftists.

bump 4 justice

Done. Got a spicy comment I can leave to bitch about the video in Latvian?

bump

Since we're trying to stop foreigners they'll probably wont understand Latvian so post anything in English instead

I want to pretend to be a Latvian telling the EU to fuck off if they're the ones that made this

BUMP! DISLIKE THIS SHIT YALL

>Stalinka symbol of warsaw
lmao cucked

>What is second world country for 500 Alex?

Second world doesn't exist anymore justin, and they're still cucked since their capital and entire country on this stupid map is being represented by Stalin's big blocky stalinka.

Is Latvia getting its birth rates under control?

>Removing a shit ton of housing that people already live in, and reconstructing it costing billions of dollars and having to relocate millions of people
Why would ANYONE want do that, unless the building is somehow killing people theres no reason to remove it.
Ive been to Poland, they paint Abstract and Scenic art on the buildings to hide how depressing they look and call it a day

Mikola Wiśniewski you are taking this the wrong way. Idc about the commie blocks, we fucking have them, the fucking US of Ass has them. What I am trying to get across to you is that it cucked to have your country represented by a symbol of Soviet and Stalin authority. Of course, if there is no other symbol or famous sight in Poland that is Polish, which they could have painted on that stupid map, then that is cucked as well, but on a whole other level.

Sounds like stimulus to me

BUMP, keep disliking yall

Latvian SS marches are 12 old people. Ivan and Moishe just get so triggered they turn them to global news hysteria.

2000 actualy, you you got the point.