Trump will not sav Brits after Brexit

Trump will not sav Brits after Brexit

Germans and French will rape them

I am actually hoping for a win-win resolution for both the UK and the EU, we shouldn't see the UK as our enemy in this, they are still our allies.

why would we do that? we love our brits brothers

you cant just let countries leave your union

I concur. We don't hate the countries just the EU.

I agree. Won't be easy though.

We really are beyond the point of caring... Have a nice evening.

the fact that you think it's a "union" in the sovereign sense is why it should be broken up.
ask a czechfag if you don't know why

You absolutely should be able to leave and agreement that doesn't benefit your country or your people anymore, we aren't the Soviet union after all
Yeah let's hope Germany-UK relations wont take too big of a hit
It definitely wont be

>You absolutely should be able to leave and agreement that doesn't benefit your country or your people anymore, we aren't the Soviet union after all
this logic works in perfect world, not here

Mekel knows it, raipu is about to come

The EU is finished
It's almost certain that either the far right (Le Pen) or the far left (Mélonchon) will win the French elections, and both want to leave the EU

Fanks Lad

You kidding? It's going to be France, UK, and US dismantling the EU. Hopefully this will bait Germany into another World War. They'll lose like usual.

No this logic also works in real life, a country isn't forced to stay in an economic and political pact as long as they aren't bound by contract to do so

Merkel won't last for long anymore, either it's major change or it will be drastic escalation

Why do BASED SLAVS love the EU so much?

obligatory float picture

I wonder....

Well we lost 2 milion people got money, you accepted the deal so did we.

Just like that time the frogs helped you when you got reiched ?

Greedy polski cunts

Exactly
France resurrected Poland from German annexation in 1807 and 1918, and we lost while trying in 1940

Men you guys where great fighters almost won against the entire Europe what happened ?

if a country can leave the eu and get a better deal then no country would remain in the eu. the uk left because they want a better deal.

Well that was just about the shortest war of aggression I can remember. Better luck next time, Poland.

WELLINGTON !

Why does so much money get sunk into Poland?

investments