Redpill me on Catholicism

There are a lot of Catholics here, why should I join Catholicism?

Other urls found in this thread:

web2.airmail.net/~/z1515275/EFMass/churchesinternational.htm#South Africa
unavocesa.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Peter was given the keys. Study church history. St Ignatius, Justin Martyr, etc.

>There are a lot of Catholics here
>a few shitposters is a lot
What?
>why should I join Catholicism
You shouldn't. Christianity is garbage.

>confusing Christianity and Catholicism

You are a shame to all fedora tippers.

Pagan detected

Modern Catholicism has been infiltrated by various enemies during the last century, but the traditional groups are still pulling through despite all that's against them. These lists on the Internet can end up outdated, but worth seeing if you're nearby one of those parishes.
web2.airmail.net/~/z1515275/EFMass/churchesinternational.htm#South Africa

Thanks, although I'm not in any of those provinces

>not sporting Christian morals and values without going to church
Fucking pleb

I left out the part about Jesus. He is the Son of God.

>For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

As for why Catholicism is the best denomination, see my first post. The pope sits at Peter's chair as Bishop of Rome. Corruption in the church is of little significance for us personally; the dogma is all True.

>Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

The current pope is very liberal, how do you guys deal with it?

Respect his position and pray for him.

Cucktianity is shit in general has nothing to do with a particular denomination

why would you want to join a religion where most of the priests fuck little kids?

it's a very hypocrite religion in that you can do whatever you want but as long as you confess your sins you're accepted in heaven... oh but if your newborn dies without being dipped into a tin with water by some pedophile then tough shit, kid is going to hell

My adult life in a nutshell

>Raised catholic
>Stopped going because stupid and it doesn't matter blah blah blah
>Move away from home, start graduate school
>Meet 6' 1" qt with the kindest heart imaginable >She is half Polish, father grew up under communism across the pond
>Becomes Gf
>Gf wanted to start going back to church
>No harm in giving up an hour o make her happy
>Closing remarks after first Mass
>Man comes up to front
>Talks about program called 'That man is you'
>Figure can't hurt to see what it is about
>Meet with men from the church every week
>Talk about life, family struggles, meet lots of great people
>Attend mass every weekend with her
>See the same men with wives and children
>Their lives have been changed and they are happy
>Go up to them every week, meet their families, get invited to cookouts and personal events
>My life has never felt more fulfilled

If you are struggling in any aspect of your life, surrender yourself to God and to the idea that living is about becoming the most perfect version of yourself that you can be. Find others on the same path and I promise, you will never be alone

unavocesa.blogspot.com/
Found the Una Voce SA website for future reference. They are affiliated with Ecclesia Dei whose organization is akin to a TLM federation. It can be difficult finding a parish that offers it let alone religious orders (FSSP, etc.) in the region. Could also consider Eastern Catholic parishes if there's any there, but I've practically become a masochist with the state of the novus ordo parish.

Other user hits a point in hoping that he might eventually see the light (or at least limit the amount of damage he does). I'm positive that there will be another pope during Trump's presidency as he'll only have a few more years at most. Some rumors claim that he too might consider retirement.

>says the Greek
THE MARBLE EMPEROR HAS BEEN WAITING FOR 464 YEARS. PAY YOUR DENBTS TO YOUR ANCESTORS AND RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE.

To validate your Jew hate and roll with a large horde of legion? Also, you can purchase and marry a Catholic girl from the third world, make a lot of Catholic babies. This makes the world a better place in the long run.

I'm Presbyterian.

Mehmet you have to go back.

The Catholic Church was THE church during the Church's early history, brining about the canon and defending the church from heresy. But as the church became politicized, it became corrupt. This took several centuries.

Read the Nicean Creed and it is, almost for word, what reformed Christianity believes today.

Because Catholicism is the only denomination of Christianity. They aim only to uphold the words and actions of Christ, everything He said and did is reflected in every tenet of the church. Every single one.

When faced with the choice to fold to the wave of Progressivism, they declined and held fast. Catholics are the truest to their faith while being truest with Christ.

catholics are usually more left than evangelicals

Check out Walter Veith's presentations about Catholicism and get redpilled for yourself.
t. Ex-chatolic

Because otherwise you will burn in hell for the eternity, you heaten

It's the one true Church founded by Jesus Christ on St. Peter in 33 AD.

>When faced with the choice to fold to the wave of Progressivism, they declined and held fast.
Except for your new pope, cuck

>Walter Julius Veith is a Seventh-day Adventist known for his work creationism

SDA is bonkers-tier heresy.

>literally came from the Millerites most famous for predicting the Second Coming twice.

Hard to believe anyone takes them seriously.

>Catholics are the truest to their faith while being truest with Christ.

Things jesus never said

if you fight in this crusade your sins are forgiven

pope francis is a jesuit. jesuits were the only order that accepted new-christians(converted kikes) into their ranks. in fact st ignatius loyola was proud of that fact. needless to say that new-christians prosecuted for suspects of hidden-practice of judaism.

pope francis is a jesuit. and he's telling christians to have less children and demanding, as our christian duty, to accept muslim refugees.