Which one of u did this?!

Which one of u did this?!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/ktar.com/story/1501010/artist-of-anti-trump-billboard-in-phoenix-says-shes-received-death-threats/amp/
archive.is/4YXuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

U guise gonna allow this?!

google.com/amp/s/ktar.com/story/1501010/artist-of-anti-trump-billboard-in-phoenix-says-shes-received-death-threats/amp/

What did she expect

wacha doin rabbi?

Seriously "death threats" are the most common false flag utilized for free victim points. It's a petty attempt to try and justify their point through appeal to emotion.

Knowing how leftists behave, probably herself.

Who gives a shit about anonymous death threats? I was told I was going to killed when I was 10 years old, I didn't give a shit.

Hmmm
I am confuses. You are a normal leaf.

Billboard is pretty sweet, don't think it would us.

archive.is/4YXuI

(((Death threats)))

>it's another liberals falsify death threats episode

It wasn't me but I can't say I would mourn her death if someone carried out 1 of these threats.

Friendly reminder that telling someone to "kill themself" is considered a death threat to liberals

damn I must have missed this. I remember the black guy being one of them, now an actual Jew just like Sup Forums predicted. Shit is spot on

This is part of her marketing campaign

yup everytime

every fucking time

idk that many people who would find this offensive. either they think it looks cool or think its absurd and petty.

its hardly provocative enough to even get someone to vandalize it. let alone find the person and deliver some sort of threat. probably just SA goons or b/tards

I've seen this suggested several times, are goons really that mad at Sup Forums?

mad? no they troll anything and everything b/c they can. they'll pose as right or left or both just to do it. all that gamergoy shit was almost exclusively from groups like them. any type of controversy they will latch onto. with VOIP and anonymous emails, saying you're getting "death threats" after making a very public political statement is just par for the course.

then you have the unhinged retards who can't tell reality from fiction, although these are relatively rare.

there's only one thing wrong with this, and it's a serious lack of sick guitar solos

Well what did she expect using antisemetic imagery comparing 6 million dead jews to some orange jackass?