Russia is base-

WHAT HAVE WE EVER DONE YOU IDIOTS?

Wow, that actually is based.

How is it?

We JW's are like the most based people around.

keyword "like"

The most Basedly retarded, have you ever talked to one? Mother fuckers are as loony as bat shit, and make a profit off exploiting poor, retarded beaners and niggers

I AM ONE!

Are you fucking nuts? There are no bigger cucks around. Fucking american evangelicals are nazis compared to those wackos.

>Are you fucking nuts? There are no bigger cucks around. Fucking american evangelicals are nazis compared to those wackos.

SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?

SHOULD I QUIT BEING ONE OR WHAT!

THEY KEEP SAYING I WILL BE DESTROYED IN THE END!

This

Oh tell me about flesh-plants of Eden and how every tradition outside of christianity is work of satan but pagan derived wedding bands are not. Or how a bunch of faggots in New York being able to change your doctrine within a minute is not fucking retarded.

Idk, my parents forced me into it?

Do you think I should quit it?

Seems like a cult

>THEY KEEP SAYING I WILL BE DESTROYED IN THE END!
So did fucking Jim Jones and Marshall Applewhite. It's a cult. How many times did they predict end of the world? How many did they fail? Lately you cucks started to even openly shill for NWO.

jehovahs witnesses are a cult and not part of the protestant religion. they a bunch of pedos with crazy ass beliefs. they are not christians so dont group them with us. thanks.

you knock on my door when you know damn well that im sleeping
get fucked

And I thought being British was bad enough.

>Seems like a cult
They are a cult. No idea why this shit is even legal. If you want to remain christian then contact some kind of a church, ANY kind and talk with them. They will help you. Anglicans, catholics, ortodox or lutherans. Everything but witnesses. It's a fucking cult.

This. They think Michael the Archangel is Jesus.

Whilst I'd been reading White Teeth, I was incredibly surprised that the UK has this The Watchtower shite too.

This is what happens when you reject the trinity.
Get rekt heretics.

At least they do so this week. Their whole doctrine hinges on what currently a bunch of bearded fucks in New York believed in. They change it all the fucking time. Their lore is not only retarded but it gets more retcons than superhero comics.

They are most definitely extremists. They aren't exactly dangerous though. That's the thing, extremist doesn't need to mean dangerous, it depends on the religion.

No, you're as fucking nutty as muslims, you'd let your own child die before allowing them to have a blood transfusion.

At least over here they constantly break the law by telling an ex members family to never talk to the ex member.

It's door terrorism.

Well pretty sure the US still considers them a cult.

Lemme tell you a story about the one I dated years ago. I'll just cut to the end.

> parents, church say we can't be together since I wasn't one.
> break up cuz she was a bit loony
> ffw to now
> parents divorce because of church
> brother is now sister
> she's been married 3 times
> 3 kids, each a dif dad
> currently all dads have custody because she's in and out of loony bin
> mom has attempted suicide twice that I'm aware of
> dad is cool af and I hang with him from time to time

good job russia

Zeugen Jewhovas are fucking scum

>I was incredibly surprised that the UK has this The Watchtower shite too
Well it comes from US, it's more suprising that they are over here than they are in the anglosphere. By the way, they also stopped to give free bibles and books in Russia? Back in the day they were giving out hardcover books with funky pictures and now they can barely afford some leaflets on shitty paper.

Dawkins, you are next!

Jehovahs Witnesses are trinity denying heretics, so well done Russia I suppose.

Based. Fuck jehovahs witnesses. The cunts are the only people who are exempted from conscription solely by their religion here.

Nigger fuck off. You are delusional.

JW here, AMA

Jehovah's Witnesses are the truest and most purest form of Christianity similar to that of the 1st Century Christians. We are the only ones following the Bible to a tee.

Our primary message is that of God's Kingdom now ruling in heaven by Jesus Christ who has been enthroned as King. We use God's name and teach it to others openly. We are the only ones actively preaching the message from your local neighborhoods, your local businesses, to missionary work in the most distance lands in the world. All of this without shedding one drop of blood or firing one bullet at an enemy.

JW are the only Christian sect who's members have never participated in any major war throughout their 100+ year history. In fact, they were imprisoned in the LOLacaust for refusing to war for Hitler WHILE they were imprisoned in the US for refusing to war for the US. Right now, there are JW in prison in Uzebekistan, South Korea, and Armenia for refusing military service. A few days ago Russia officially banned their work for refusing to be nationalistic. They are the most innocent of all the sects.

>jehovahs witness
>not a cult

Kill yourself

>fedoras
>liking dawkins
Dude, you are few years late. He is blacklisted from their conventions and their publicly burn his books.

>JW
>using a computer
>on the internet
>browsing Sup Forums
>posting on Sup Forums

someone sounds fishy 'round here....

WTf do you guys have Mormons too?

JW is a cult. Same shit as Scientology and other crazy money-drain cults.

DEUS VULT you cultfags

I mean,... I'm Mennonite..

most 1st Amendment case law in the US was written because JW's didn't back down and spent time in jail rather than cave. I don't agree with them, but I don't slam the door on them either.

I heard there is a little bit of them, never meet them tho. But mormons and witnesses are everywhere, even china has them. Guys are like dust.

Same. Fucking love tearing their "no such thing as hell" argument apart.

Yes, that's right, listen to the J(e)Ws and reject blood transfusions. Reject Christ as God the Son and degrade him to a mere creation rather than creator.

Yes, they disgust me. Much like all other cult members. We even have fucking scientologists.

I knew a Jehovah's witness that died from an infected hang nail. True story. The infection steadily crept and his suffering was prolonged for months. I'd be more supportive of this if his death didn't result in his wife and kids being put on welfare as a result of his absence.

i'm god now, i'm ruling everything you desire, serve me goy

JWs are fucking wierd.

Fucked up my cousin. Die faggot.

>christ the son of god and a creator himself
>gets nailed to a cross by some random romans
K.

Did the JW's start going door to door in Rissia? That shit is annoying t b h fampai

I haven't been seeing them for a long time, there were loads of them with their brainwashing shite ten years ago. May be nowadays I don't look like a guy who seeks a god and an enlightenment.

Thank god. Death to those heretics.

Based Russia, everyone hates these guys knocking on your fucking door.

>“The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century. But it is precisely this formulation that has first claim to the title the Trinitarian dogma. Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.”— The New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967), Vol. XIV, p. 299

>“The Jews never regarded the spirit as a person; nor is there any solid evidence that any Old Testament writer held this view. . . . The Holy Spirit is usually presented in the Synoptics [Gospels] and in Acts as a divine force or power.” – Edmund Fortman, Catholic Theologian, The Triune God, (1972)

>“The Old Testament . . . tells us nothing explicitly or by necessary implication of a Triune God who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. . . . There is no evidence that any sacred writer even suspected the existence of a [Trinity] within the Godhead. . . . Even to see in [the “Old Testament”] suggestions or foreshadowings or ‘veiled signs’ of the trinity of persons, is to go beyond the words and intent of the sacred writers.” - Edmund Fortman, Catholic Theologian, The Triune God, (1972)

>“The trinity of persons within the unity of nature is defined in terms of ‘person’ and ‘nature’ which are Greek philosophical terms; actually the terms do not appear in the Bible. The trinitarian definitions arose as the result of long controversies in which these terms and others such as ‘essence’ and ‘substance’ were erroneously applied to God by some theologians.”—John L. McKenzie, S.J., Dictionary of the Bible (New York, 1965), p. 899.

John L. McKenzie is a Jesuit Catholic Scholar and his book, Dictionary of the Bible, is considered imprimatur.

Your own scholars don't even believe it themselves. Why should you? Why should we?

If a society is completely tolerant then forces like Islam and feminism will easily take over. Too authoritarian then atheism will. There's this right balance and I think Russia's finding it, hopefully they'll ban Islam too

Most cucked to Jewish lies you mean.

I can get them sending missionaries to E Asia and Spanish land to convert total non believing but Christ why go where Christian's have dwelt for centuries?

Blood transfusion is evil. It mixes someone elses blood with your own.

I got yelled at by boss after I told a Jehovas witness Merry Christmas while delivering her package on Christmas Eve. Even people who I know are atheists will say Merry Christmas back, Jehova Witnesses are fucked up.

I think they are just Jews in Christian skin, claiming it's against their faith to celebrate anything so they don't have to buy presents and lose shekels.

You shouldn't talk to outsiders. Unless you are getting them to join.

Nice. How can the US even compete?

Former JW here. They are pretty extreme when it comes to things but they're very pacifist. They do not want to partake in anything that comes near nationalism. They believe that God is the only one that can government men.

They're very a very peaceful religion if you ask me. They don't like to fuck with people.

You bother people at home to talk about Jesus.

You know what I think? *FUCK JESUS!*

Finally.

Jehovas Witnesses was founded by a bunch of protestant american nut jobs, with no knowledge of the actual scriptures.

They claim to have re discovered the true church, but are in fact just autists, who obbses over calling God "Jehova" because its in one line of the bible.

You will be destroyed in the end by God, because you are a heretic. Convert to the true Church or perish.

Pic related...

Anyone who's not allowed to celebrate their birthday isn't human.

>used to live in NC as a teen
>would get these guys every single weekend
>they leave weird ass pamphlets in the door when you don't open up

Twas all part of the plan user. God out jewed the jews.

Protestants were covert 5th columnists throughout much of Russia's history both when it was imperial and when it was Soviet.

CIA used (((missionaries))) to try and sow dissidence in the soviet union, ESPECIALLY in Ukraine.

A FUCKING STICK

Plus they hate windows. Window genocide.

>Implying wars are bad
>Implying nationalism is bad
Jewed/10. Get fucked kike lover. You are the WORST form of Christianity. Not even a real religion just another kike plot to destroy Western civilization.

Fuck that cultish garbage

about time someone called out these heretics.

Love that. Following the bible by demanding God be called Jehovah.

When the bible was written in Hebrew and there is no "J" sound in Hebrew.

Not real bright, are you folks.

>Implying I'm a filthy Catholic pagan spic.
>Implying I read those satanic bibles mixed in with Catholic forgeries.

> only allowed church is police state controlled one

Wow, so based.

>(((yhwh's witnesses)))
Get gassed, you filthy cultist kikes, based Russia.

Tried to steal my soul from fucking Jesus, DESU.

FUCK YOU JEHOVAHS WITNESS

I DONT WANT ANY OF YOUR FUCKING BOOKS

STOP RINGING MY DOORBELL AND GETTING MY DOGS UPSET

John 1:1 says that the Word (Jesus) was with God and was God.
In John 10:30 Jesus said that He and the Father are one.
In John 14:9 He said that anyone who has seen Him has seen the Father.
In Colossians 1:15 Paul wrote that Jesus is the (visible) image of the invisible God.
In Hebrews 1:3 Jesus is called the exact representation of God’s glory
In Hebrews 1:8 God Himself called Jesus God.
God’s Spirit is presumed to be one and the same with God just as your spirit is presumed to be one and the same with you. So if God and Jesus are one and the same, and God and His Spirit are one and the Same, then the three are one.

There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5-6). Yet there are three persons presented as deity in Scripture: the Father (John 6:27; Colossians 1:3), the Son (John 1:1-3, 14; 8:24; 20:28-29; Romans 9:5; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; Hebrews 1:10-12) and the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17; Acts 5:3-4; 2 Samuel 23:2-3; 2 Corinthians 3:18). Lastly, these three are presented as distinct persons (John 8:16-18; Luke 11:1; 3:21-22; Galatians 4:6). Thus from Scripture we learn that although there is one God, there are three distinct persons who are deity. So the Trinity is the biblical position to hold to once one examines what Scripture teaches.

doesn't matter that much. Most people would never want to join a cult. And everywhere there are suckers ready to be scammed. It's not like they become a mainline religion or anything. More messengers, more chances of sucking people in.

Holy shit, thats some great news :^)

>We are the only ones following the Bible to a tee.
a bible that your leaders rewrote so it fit their needs
I too, can perfectly follow a bible that I wrote for myself

Calicucks also pray to Mary and other normal folk. They try to rationalize this by saying they're on the same level as Christ. Of course there is literature of theirs attempting to justify that claim.

> Thou shalt have no other God's before me. ~ God

Which is why they rewrote the bible to fit their own teachings, rather than take the bible as it has been for thousands of years.

Lest anyone think I'm kidding, they really do think that Jesus and Michael the Archangel are one and the same being. The JW here will affirm that.

>2 qt jehova witnesses came by my house on sunday

I don't know brehs, they were extremely hot and invited me to their cult meeting

My neighbour is jehova and since I moved here, jehova's keep coming to my house, from old ladies to numales and nufemales to middle aged women and now these qts

Good point.

Btw you guys got Amway too?

JWs are a blasphemous cult that aren't Christian at all and lead people straight to Hell with an idiotic smile on their face.

Fuck off.

Can we do this in Finland too?

JW's are fucking idiots who put their own children at risk due to sheer stupidity

fuck them

russia based

So I checked out that first quote and as expected found it disingenuously taken out of context. Not even gonna bother with the others, I've had many experiences with Muslims to know how the cherrypicking game is played

>This quote is from New Catholic Encyclopedia p.299 (1967, Volume XIV). The inaccuracy of the context can be seen when continuing to read on page 300:
>"If it is clear on the one side that the dogma of the Trinity in the stricter sense of the word was a late arrival, product of three centuries' reflection and debate, it is just as clear on the opposite side that confession of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - and hence an elemental Trinitarianism - went back to the period of Christian origins"

>1st century Christians
So you're gnostics?

>Btw you guys got Amway too?
You bet your ass we do. My uncle got lost in it. Fucking cult.

Except God instructs his people to obey the Gov.

this is a joke right?

Actually YES we do have a tiny fringe of MLM people too!

They give you books like "the parable of the pipeline", top kek.

Where is Jesus on his throne? Did he not take the throne in 1914? Are these not your words from the Watchtower?

“Let the honest-hearted person compare the kind of preaching of the gospel of the Kingdom done by the religious systems of Christendom during all the centuries with that done by Jehovah’s Witnesses since the end of World War I in 1918. They are not one and the same kind. That of Jehovah’s Witnesses is really “gospel,” or “good news,” as of God’s heavenly kingdom that was established by the enthronement of his Son Jesus Christ at the end of the Gentile Times in 1914.”

JW is a destructive sect by the Civil law:
- leads people to leaving their families
- forbids using certain medical help