/pie/ - THE 7's, WHAT DO THEY MEAN?!

Well, gentlemen, this is it. The final Jubilee is coming on September 23rd, 2013. The number 7 appears all too frequently in biblical prophecy, specifically regarding some speculation from Revelations 12 (see next post). The beast has appeared, waiting at the woman's feet to take her child.

Not to mention the 7-get and the 7-age speculation regarding Donald Trump.

This all follows last night's /PIE/ threads about the anomaly on an infrared space cam, that looks a LOT like Pepe, blocked out from Google Sky, clearly intentionally. We must keep more information flowing in about these, so that we may predict what is yet to come.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
Clever autists have spotted this track from 19[66] by the Happenings, called See You in September. The lyrics are clearly a warning against the happenings to come on 09/23.

>Have a good time but remember
>There is danger in the summer moon above
>Will I see you in September
>Or lose you to a summer love
>(counting the days 'til I'll be with you)
>(counting the hours and the minutes, too)

>Will I see you after the rapture?

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING GAME ANYMORE, Sup Forums, WE ARE MESSING WITH THINGS WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND. rsthsr thsbdrtfysdrtsthdsrthvsrtsdrtb srtvhs rthsrthsrth rvsthsrt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 /x/
>inb4 OP can't inb4

nice thread my dude

You can have a bump

Did this post travel 4 years into the future?

Law of seven, sacred heptaparaparshinokh, ray of creation.

2013?

Spooky Wooky

Isnt this just project bluebeam?

Kek is gradually setting us up for The Great Coming of Kek and is slowly revealing himself
I know it, you know it, digits confirm

What did kek mean by this?

Nsa approves this message

Behold.. the power of 9

How is he GOING to reveal himself when he has already DONE so?

nein nein nein

>an image perfectly cropped, sized, and moved off center to fit my sinusoid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
brainlets think life is a game of numerical where's waldo. just gas yourself already

>aspect ratio of the original image unchanged
>brainlet
neck yourself, there is discovery at work

Abrahamic religion is a memetic attack initiated by the early Jews against the original cult of Kek. They feared the power of memes and sought to claim it for their own. The "God" of the Bible is a usurper created to challenge the Old God Kek, who is called Satan, among many other things, in the Bible.

But the old power is now beginning to reassert itself. The Israelite lies are beginning to crumble. The light of Yaweh will be like a flickering candle before the roaring new dawn of Kek. Keep the faith, and Shadilay!