BTFO TRUMP

All according to plan...

GOP HAS NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO GOVERN

THEY WANTED TO REPEAL OBAMACARE ON THE 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

WHAT A FUCKING FAIL

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

OH I AM LAFFIN

BASED CNN

Kek be praised. This was a mess from the beginning.

OBAMA BTFO TRUMP YET AGAIN

REAL NEWS CNN.COM

Trump just announced this week that he's now working with Rand Paul on health care. So Paul Ryan BTFO

The GOP: pulls granny's plug faster than Dems.

HAHAHAH FUCKING BTFO
SO MUCH FOR THAT HUH DRUMPFKINS??

>only 5 posts
I'll see you 70 posts and one hour later, Obama Leaf. I've got things to do outside of shitposting the same boring shit 100 times.

Trump was pushing this bill all week. Are you fucking retarded?

#RYANRESIGN

This is a new topic bitch.

Why is the GOP so impotent

Republican House
Republican Senate
Republican President

I can't wait for you right wing retards to have another fucking WE DINDU NUFFIN chimpout

I hope these arent my fellow Liberals celebrating the fact that members of the senate put their own political agenda above peoples health and well being. Do we care more about hurting Trumps legacy than actually fixing the abomination that is obamacare?

Shame on us.

Just leave Obamacare alone and let it implode on its own. He should be 100% focused on The Wall, banning muslims, and jobs.

If i took that mask off would he die?

Good. Let them negotiate some more and come up with a stronger plan.

It would be very painful.

Obamacare is fucking trash. My rates tripled so a bunch of scumbags could have more free shit. Dont worry ten Volcanoes are erupting soon.

Republicans dont have enough votes for a complete repeal and Rand paul should be incharge

Obama created this shit anyway

I thought Trump had a secret plan to replace it with something terrific?

>Liberals
>Negotiating

There just doing it to stop him not to think about it.

lel people who think this is bad for Trump. That healthcare bill would've destroyed him.

I don't know why your dumb ass is laughing. You know that if the dems don't agree on something soon, Trump will just use the nuclear option and only need 51 votes instead of 60.

WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY

YOU CAN NOT DEFEND THIS IDIOT

Lol they couldn't even bring it to the floor of the House where they have a solid majority.

Republicans are fucking inept right wing retards

Democrats wont vote for a complete repeal and you know that

Because Paul Ryan wants a compromise we all get obama light

He's a big guy

Who knew?!

Fuck liberals.

>CANCELLED
>DELAYED
Are you retarded?

AHAHAHAH THERE'S THAT FUCKING DINDUISM I LOVE SO MUCH Republican House
Republican Senate
Republican President

7 years to come up with a replacement and that was what we got. Thank God for Rand Paul.

Your bait is pretty shitty. lol

HAHHAAA ID ONT GIVE A FUCK BUILD WALL

THE REPUBLICANS HAVE A MAJORITY YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD

HOW CAN YOU FUCKING DINDUS BLAME DEMOCRATS FOR YOUR FUCKING FAILURES?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Why are republicans so stupid and incompetent?

Republicans are not a hive mind that think like Rand

It would be better to do a complete repeal but democrats wont vote for that

They have had no hand in this shit show

this was the republican majority house with white house backing that couldn't even get a vote

ryan is a joke

Whats this mean for obama care? I'm all for keeping obama care until trump has an actual plan.

This is good, Trump shouldn't be listening to Ryan.

>THERE ARE PEOPLE, IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW, WHO THOUGHT THE GOP WOULD GET RID OF OBAMACARE

LMAO DRUMPFKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

because he created that shit in the first place

this

Nobody could have known, except for Trump, who knew more than anyone all along. it';s everyone else that wasn't prepared, not him.

>It's my old friend ObamaLeaf.
>Spreading Fake news and lies
>He tries to change views and my belief
>But he tries and tries
>Acting Autistic
>Going Ballistic
>ObamaLeaf is a faggot

What did you think of my poem?

>7 years
Yes I'm sure that the republicans have spent seven entire years making a plan without having access to all data or the guarantee of the chance to enforce it.

You can make a draft but the plan in question can only be worked when you have full access to all variables.

Know when to walk away from the table - The Art of the Deal

They may not be Dems, but they're still politicians.

WHY THE FUCK ARE ALL THESE RIGHT WING RETARDS BRINGING UP RAND PAUL?

THIS WAS A HOUSE VOTE.

THESE FUCKING RUSSIAN SHILLS ARE RETARDED

>tfw a democratic plant

Republicans are not a hive mind Paul Ryan wants to compromise with democrats and your right working with democrats is retarded

capped and saved

full of lies tho

Caps make you look retarded.

The republican majority is not enough to completely replace Obamacare since those votes need more than half the votes. Any other unintelligent remarks?

Are you seriously saying that congressional Republicans did not have the information to repeal the ACA?

You realize that they voted almost 50 times to repeal it already, right?

They still have a vote retard and they refuse to work with republicans

Fuck that mean republicans have to fucking compromise because they are not a hive mind

>playing golf!

What a lazy faggot.

>years of data and observation of what works and doesn't with Obamacare
>present alternative that is somehow worse
>NOT THEIR FAULT

This is what to expect from a country where people run live wires in their shower I guess

Paul Ryan wasn't trying to compromise with Democrats you fucking nimrod. He couldn't get the """Freedom Caucus""" on board

Holy shit you right wing retards are the biggest fucking dindu nuffins on the planet

>all this backpedaling

Republicucks have a majority. The bill is failing mostly because of hard line conservatives (freedom caucus).

Stay in school kiddo.

that would mean getting rid of the good parts

AHAHAHAHHAHA

YOU RETARDS WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS WAS A HOUSE VOTE? THEY NEEDED A SIMPLE MAJORITY.

As someone who hates this retarded Trumpcare thing, this isn't a good thing. Liberals shouldn't be celebrating

The reason it's delayed it because they knew they wouldn't get the votes. If they put it to vote now it'd get shot down and they'd have to get a different plan. All this means is that they're going to put this plan up for a vote when they know for sure it's going to pass.

We need Randcare, not this garbage

SHARIABLUE TEAM MEETING
>Ok goys, David's down
>Heart attack while balls deep in nerd rectum, converting them from virgins
>Never got to finish
>Dispach 3 nerd virgins to fellate recovering Brock
>Not working, noodle city
>FULL COURT PRESS ON THE CHANS
>REEEEEE!!

This is for you obamaleaf.
I'm not gibbin yous to some nigger.

They are simply looking out for themselves. The current bill was an Obamacare lite which directly hurt old, poor people of whom are a large Republican constituent.

Any Republican voting for it who is up for reelection in '18 would have a good chance of losing their seat due to angry voters.

OBAMA CONTINUES TO BTFO TRUMP WHILE ON VACATION

>covering less people means it's a worse plan
>not seeing the point is not screwing your country

This is why I expect from a Obamatard.

lmao fucking paul ryan isn't working with democrats. he's giving a big christmas present to the right and caving to the far right because
he has no bark or bite. he is a supreme DYEL cucklord.

this

Dinduism is the typical right wing go-to

>18 posts by this ID
Cucked leaf is having a spergout

still is a compromise it would require a super majority and democrats would vote against it

Dosent make paul ryan any less shit it just makes him as shit as the democrats

feels good man

>He doesn't realize this is actually a good thing and all part of Trump's plan all along

hey jose u got btfo already

gtfo my thread bitch

Trump never wanted to stop Obama care.
He just wanted to blame not repealing it on Ryan.
4D

I'm happy. I told u retards this would happen. I'm laughing at your incompetence.

Republican House
Republican Senate
Republican President

=

COMPLETE FAILURE

>tfw no happening
What am I supposed to do with all this ammo?

uh oh WILD RIGHT WING DINDUS APPEAR!

Thank God. Fucking fix Ryancare.

It's shit, let Randyboy handle it.

That's exactly what the right wing retards want, which is why it's a problem. Outside the extremely red districts cutting stuff like the pre-existing conditions and Age 26 cutoff clauses are suicidal, but the freedom caucus won't budge on those things.

The Koch brothers are also paying people who refuse to vote against anything but a full repeal, so moderate republicans are doubly screwed.

>HEALTHCARE VOTE CANCELLED
This is good. Their replacement plan was worse.

The freedom caucus is a liberal sleeper cell whose job is to only let the republicans pass suicidal legislation.

Based freedom caucus.

>27 posts by this ID
just give it a while sunny jim