Feminism has ruined film

Marxism in a skirt.

Destroying our franchises one by one.

Infinity War will end with a female hero killing the big male villain. All sci-fi and/or fantasy films will go this way from now on. Women will continue believing they're superior to us for decades.

Dividing the genders using modern feminism is a leftist political tool that furthers white genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

comingsoon.net/movies/news/788289-kevin-feige-talks-captain-marvel-movie-casting-brie-larson#RJMcaW1idTGVu7A7.99
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Speaking about Marvel fucking everything up.

Fuck I hate that actress. Cant say I care about this article or whatever but man her face is punchable. Is that the chick that was in the recent King Kong? Cos I hated her face in that too.

Feminism has ruined everything it touches.

yes, its her. she won an oscar so she's an 'it" girl even though she looks like a lesbian volleyball player

Jesus her acting is horrendous though.

Marvel has been shit for a while tho
Is just that the movies didnt caught up to the comic trend

Fuck all capeshit crap. Fuck Marvel, Fuck Disney.

>watching capeshit

only for retards, children and manchildren
this

This is only one example, doesn't matter if it's capeshit or not. Expect women to lead over all male characters in film from now on. Just look at all the fucking reboots where women are portrayed as superior to everyone, and the men are fucking cucked and useless.

>Killing Thantos at the end of Infinity War.
This would without a doubt, kill any and all expectations of anymore movies ever with these fuckers.

yes, like watching soccer, basketball, baseball, football, and playing vidya. the refuge of manchildren. one kind a redneck, jock,manchild. the other an aspie, virgin manchild.

>like watching soccer, basketball, baseball, football
yep

its cuckholding, watching someone else doing sport, wtf is this shit? The worst is twitch, watching other people playing video game

toppest cuck

Do you even know who is Captain Marvel? She always being one of the most powerful superhero

Captain Marvel is a grill now?

She deserves to die.

She deserves to die.

(((Feminism)))

agree. playing sports is ok, but still childlike. watching sports is for retards and fags. playing vidya is childlike and ok, as long as you aren't playing a vidya based on something you can actually go out and do (like sports, just go out and play the fucking sport). watching people playing video games is the most mind boggling thing in the world to me. I used to get pissed off when i was a kid when someone hogged a game, why the fuck would i want to watch hours of someone hog a game?

stupid capeshit poster

Fucking Alt Right SJWs Captain Marvel is canonically one of the most powerful heroes.

Sup Forums is the new Tumblr getting triggered by everything.

She was good in Room and Short Term 12.

"divide the goyim, then make them all brown"

What an bitch.

agreed, I can't watch the new james bond's movies any more

rare

Yep,that's the lady in charge of characterization for marvel. someone who wants the world to be brown, and knowingly supports a woman who wants sharia law in the united states.

she's the reason why all of marvel's main characters have been replaced by a different race or by a female.

Captain Marvel is supposed to be powerful though you retard. Try to look shit up instead of feeling threatened by a fucking actress.

This, Sup Forums can't stand that the world outside their safespace board doesn't cater to their every wish so instead of white men patriarchy racism it's feminism SJW PC CULTURE

ms marvel has been an insanely powerful hero in marvel for decades.

We couldn't give a fuck what the lore is, I was making an observation about the industry and using pic related as an example, since I really like these films and I'm sickened at what they'll become

Context matters though here.

Sorry you can't handle a woman being a superhero.

literally no one cares what you like

They can believe whatever they want, who cares honestly? It isn't going to stop them from getting knocked out in one punch if they try to fuck with a man. Plus it's fucking gay ass marvel, if you still enjoy superhero movies as an adult you're a manchild.

>modern feminism

founded by an elite jewish playboy bunny with CIA funding

Can't handle a female super hero? What can't I handle exactly?

>Captain Marvel is supposed to be powerful though you retard

captain marvel is also a dude

Name one capeshit movie that deviates substantially from the source material because muh feminism or BLM.

They're the same stupid popcorn flicks they've been for the past decade.

What?

There's been a female Captain Marvel for ages.

Ms Marvel has been Captain Marvel for like 5 years.

Black nick fury

The Irish guy is clearly upset by this. I'm not sure if you are though.

>Captain Marvel is supposed to be powerful though you retard

Currently the most powerful character in the existing films is scarlet witch (also female).

Movie thor is a lot weaker than comic thor, otherwise he would easily outclass Ms Marvel. Movie hulk is also very weak.

He's not upset. He thinks it's pandering. Which it is

She used to be the most unheard of superhero during House of M, but they gave her plot inducing cosmic powers and now she's op

There's been a black Nick fury for more almost 20 years in the comics.

>Woman
>Superhero
Choose only one

Really most powerful you say like hulk powerful? Like Doom powerful or the silver surfer or half the mutants or franklin richards powerful?
Think before you post next time k?

In your dreams, kree tech is stolen garbage.

t. skrull

Shazam will always be my Capt. Marvel.

That was based off the ultimate universe nick, came out before the movies and he was even drawn to look like sj before they had even offered him the role

>private corporations pander to people so they can make money

u rly made me think, its almost as if thats what their job is

And look at how they keep tanking.
Most women don't want to lead, just go ask where they want to eat.

They're waking the sleeping giant.

Scarlett Witch is also supposed to be extremely powerful in the comics. Vision and Dr. Strange aren't exactly slouches either. Thor is possibly weaker, I wouldn't know since I haven't seen his movies. It makes sense to me that a girl that can manipulate reality would be really stronger than the likes of Ironman, Captain America, etc.

How is it pandering to make a female superhero movie?

>Women will continue believing they're superior to us
It's science fiction. You know what? Men make better sandwiches. We construct that shit. You don't see any movies about that science fact.

>one of the most powerful
She's not even as op as the original and they're both kree scum. She's not even top 10 and that's being nice

>watching click bait shit

NO guy CAN relate to female super heros. Not even fuckin gay guys.

She is one of those super heroes that is as strong as the writer feels like her being. Her powers can be interpreted to the point that just punching her = kinetic energy, so you're just making her stronger when you attack her.

Hulk is the only one that stood toe to toe with a Thanos and lived to tell about it.

The fact that Hulk could even imaginably do that is sort of belittling to Thanos; who is the last of a race of beings known for over the top exaggerated powers. Throw in the infinity gauntlet, though, and no one is a match single-handedly; save perhaps Galactus.

Any way, jews cannot make a movie that doesn't appeal to masses. Fuck white guys and their stupid comic books. We need female awesomeness.

YAY!

>Captain Marvel
>Not Vision
>Not Doctor Strange
>Both of whom possess Infinity Stones

That's a really stupid argument. I can still enjoy watching something even if I don't have anything in common with the protagonist. You really think I'd watch Ironman to relate with him? I watched it because it was entertaining.

Who's the cunt? Gloria Steinem

>Throw in the infinity gauntlet, though, and no one is a match single-handedly; save perhaps Galactus.
In terms of the source material, the Celestials (Galactic, LOVE, Hate, Eternity, etc.) All get slapped down by Thanos with the IG.
The only beings who can really overpower the IG are The Living Tribunal, and He Who Is Above All (Read: Stan Lee/Jack Kirby)

>Really most powerful you say like hulk powerful? Like Doom powerful or the silver surfer or half the mutants or franklin richards powerful?

Silver Surfur tier when in her Binary powered up mode. She is absurdly powerful.

Franklin Richards is one of those reality warping "beyond tier" characters that Marvel editors keep pretending don't exist because they are impossible to write stories around them. He doesn't count.

On noes! Marvel is finally making a movie about a female superhero. Everybody run for the hills!

There is a silver lining to this. Marvel Studios is separate from Marvel Entertainment. While the comics are obsessed with SJW nonsense, the movies are more concerned with mass appeal.

That only means she perfect for Captain Marvel

she was good in scott pilgrim. bitchy girls are a good role for bri larson

I read the original infinity gauntlet comics as well as the infinity war and a but of the infinity crusade. I like that the infinity crusade brought up how women were more like to fall for menes like religion. But Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel was never in any of them. I think they're just taking a more recent sensation for the sake of tumble bucks. The movie/TV version of anything always seems to put the women in a much more flattering light. Like Danaerys in Game of Thrones. Or every woman in The Great Gatsby.

My big problem with MCU is how they've completely washed out triggering content. Like... I loved Captain America because it always juxtaposed modern degeneracy with the America Steve Rogers knew. Like when he was fighting the Serpent Society. I loved how The Incredible Hulk addressed male anger issues.

That's sad, because Infinity War was about the villain winning and winning so hard that he becomes bored of it since the unlimited power still cannot give him what he wants so he ultimately defeats himself

>itt. Sup Forums tries to justify their shit-tier waifu

This is now a Carol and Jess thread. Post pics of Captain Marvel and Spider-Woman being best friends.

Qt.

Carol and Jess: Besties for life!

White is not the absence of color, white is all colors. This is also some shitty drawing btw

Why is everything with the word "awesome" in it so fucking ridiculously cucked?
>Emergency Awesome
>Channel Awesome
>Axis of Awesome

They're all fucking terrible leftist garbage.

>Women will continue believing they're superior to us for decades.

This is bullshit to be fair. No sane woman believes women to be superior to men. They claim we are equal so badly like we, as children, claimed to be as strong as the strongest bully of the school.

>With Captain Marvel, who has powers that approach a level that we haven’t seen before in our films, you need to counter-balance that by finding somebody who is also very human and very relatable and can get into a groove with the audience, where they’re willing to see her fly through the sun and punch a moon away from a spacecraft. At the same time, we need her to land and have relatable flaws. Brie is a person you’re going to want to go on this journey with, just like Benedict or Robert or Chris Pratt.”

Read more at comingsoon.net/movies/news/788289-kevin-feige-talks-captain-marvel-movie-casting-brie-larson#RJMcaW1idTGVu7A7.99

Yaaas queen slay!

Dude, no one on Sup Forums likes Carol Danvers.