Utah man on "dream vacation" to London dies by a muzzie

nydailynews.com/news/national/utah-man-identified-victim-deadly-london-attack-article-1.3006601

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Moroni
deseretnews.com/article/865676257/Utah-man-killed-wife-injured-in-London-terror-attack.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anglos killed that AMERICAN man intentionally.

I guess war is the only choice. We told you about eternal anglo, OP.

>dream vacation
>comes to the UK
What the fuck was he thinking

>Dream Vacation
>London

>Dream Vacation
>London

They were Mormons visiting family give them a break

Inb4 midf

to normies, cities like London and Paris are still top tier destinations and thus dream vacations.

>visiting family in a rainy shithole full of murderous pakis
>dream vacation

>Dream Vacation
>London

Hopefully not many such cases. Still sad!

HE MIGHT HAVE JUST BEEN FLYING IN/OUT OF LONDON, OR IT WAS JUST ONE DAY ON HIS TRIP

FUCK

Isn't Paris syndrome a thing in Asia or something? Where they come here and get so disappointed

>vacationing in Europeafter 2015
LMAO
Why do people still think Europe is first world?

them magic underpants be not so magic anymore.

>yfw Trump does more about this than our government did

He would be safer in Pakistan! s.m.h

I visited London in 2007, it was pretty based back then. Idk about now.

DREAM LOCATION, IN FUCKING LONDON
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH BURGERS BTFO
HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER??!!??

>dream vacation
>Londonistan

London was probably beautiful, safe and thriving before the invasion. Thank libtards.

i can't leave the country because of a felony for possessing the herbal jew (hash is a felony where i am)
i used to feel bad about not being able to travel to canada and europe, but now it's kind of a joke
funny because terrorists are walking right in through muh refugees, but i'm more of a threat lol

Yes, my negro.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4
I can't find one with English subs because when I search for it, it brings back some weird fucking videos and shit. Just know she's saying shit like "this isn't what I thought at all! This looks like Africa, not Paris!"

wtf you cant leave the country because of that?, for how long?, i have two assualt charges and was able to visit family in the us..

I bet there is faggots in your country unironically want to vacation in NYC kek

>dream vacation
>London 2017
>still not doing big cums

i'm on probation for 5 years and can appeal the felony in 7
i got arrested in bumfuck missouri driving home from colorado with marijuana i bought in a store

Thank you Tyrone

I vacationed in NYC on NYE. Was dope. Although 9/11 people were still butt hurt about 9/11. This was '06

>driving with weed
fucking retard
t. Colorado stoner

Always let the dude with a med license drive the stuff.

That's fucked up man. Sorry to hear. You rolled the dice and shit the bed, what can you do. I live in jersey and considered going up to Maine for it but don't wanna run the risk for this reason.

What if you just cross the border to Mexico or Canada? Will they check you if you enter and come back?

You can still take a plane to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands. Enjoy

Feels fucking bad ;( Like those Uknians killed by reindeers in Lapland holiday.

>dream vacation to london

this is what happens when the media lies. people still believe london and paris are full of white people

I'm glad I did all my overseas traveling 10 years ago

Kek rekt.

"Is this Africa ?"

Everytime.

>Europe
>white ever again
By 2050, Australia will be the only white country left

In any normal society, this would amplify the pressure, both nationally and internationally, to treat the cause of this act.

>dream vacation
>London

Ok then

>dream vacation
>london

They didn't say it was a good dream.

Now he'll never wake up.

>Humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state, were the Jews to win this war
Dr. Joseph Goebbels

We can't save the Eternal Anglo no more.

Next currency banknote of Pound sterling proposed by Sadiq Khan.

My dream vacations are places none expect to vacation to like rural Mexico, Andes mountains, Russian Siberia and talk to that slav girl ive been talking too. Fuck normies vacations of Disney land/world, Paris, Cancun, London, cruise to tropical islands etc.

please
he's an actor
it was a false flag to distract you from the trump tower spying revelations and the wikileaks release
utah mormons are all in the cia and are basically jew tier

>Chance of dying in a terrorist attack > chance of completing a "dream vacation" to London

Sometimes it seems like it might be nice to see the places your ancestors built.
Where your people are from.

Nah mcmuffin is a fluke. The CIA only just recently started to push recruiting here.

The FBI is packed full of Mormons though, and the NSA has been at the job fairs for a good 8-10 years now.

Japs actually get PTSD from visiting Paris.

RIP, Mormons will lead the Holy War someday and avenge him.

Mormons fucking love rapefugees, bro. Christcucks are pathetic.

Rest in peace, Kurt.

London is shit but tolerable.
Paris is fucking awful

>Utah guy
>Travelling aroind
Pretty sure he's preaching. Couple of Utah guys came to Scotland and led me to a Mormon church once. Really creepy, though the Chinese gals were hot as fuck

You bongs are gonna pay for this, you two faced fucks

NYC is a dreamvacation comapred to Paris, London and Frankfurt.

Mormons are a top tier candidate group for feds desu. Fed candidates need squeaky clean backgrounds/lifestyles and most fed jobs entail an eternal daily grind of being a bureaucratic drone. Mormons fit the bill perfectly.

>When ISIS goes too far and wakes up the sleeping giant of LDS
>mfw new Captain Moroni appears

Tread lightly muslims...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Moroni

deseretnews.com/article/865676257/Utah-man-killed-wife-injured-in-London-terror-attack.html

Her parents were on a mission there, so they were coming to see them and have their anniversary.

>The attack came on the one-year anniversary of the Brussels airport bombing that injured four Mormon missionaries.

fuck that's super sad.

hopefully this will start to wake mormons up...
t. mormon

>Her parents were on a mission there
I guess they didn't catch the bad guy after all...

F

FFFFFFF
I'm so sorry, burgers. I'm so so sorry. :(
It's sad, I know why you hate us for these sort of things