ITT WE DISCUSS THE POLITICAL RAMMIFICATIONS OF SEASON 4: LIVER/POL/ CONCLUDING WITH SHIA GETTING BTFO FOR THE 4TH TIME

ITT WE DISCUSS THE POLITICAL RAMMIFICATIONS OF SEASON 4: LIVER/POL/ CONCLUDING WITH SHIA GETTING BTFO FOR THE 4TH TIME

AGAIN, THIS IS PURELY POLITICAL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ClassicalCretin/status/844967664296640512
hewillnotdivideus.xyz
youtube.com/watch?v=5D4oTwlB_5o
youtu.be/daOH-pTd_nk
hewillnotdivideus.xyz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This kills the brit/pol/

I'm going to have to report this one lads

is shia a mod now?

I missed it but what happened to the Liverpool flag?

Wouldn't want Sup Forums to be posting Sup Forums related material would we?

No raids.
No "hatespeech"
No doxxing
No rule breaking in anyway.

Its all just banter and memes about what OTHER people did and OC based on events.

And somehow that's considered cancer while "BBC!!!!" and "Le redpilled islam" are considered fine.

You can break out of zip ties very easy if your hands are in the front

twitter.com/ClassicalCretin/status/844967664296640512

Shit like this makes life worth living

>two guys climbed the side of the building
>attempt to remove flag
>unable to remove zip ties from the flagpole
>museum security team calls police
>3 police vans come along, sirens blaring
>/ourguys/ chased by police but manage to escape
>police advise museum to shut down the camera

>Frogs scaled 5 story wall
>Shia noticed on stream
>Shia shuts down stream and ragequits

So they didnt get the flag??

> couldn't win irl
> decides to put it where we have the most power

shit man Shia isn't thinking straight anymore

link: hewillnotdivideus.xyz

No, but flag was taken down for security causes.

even better. we got the entire stream and fb account taken down.

Is this for real?
I mean DDoS that shit

kek everytime

Atleast he's divided for the 4th time.

Hack them create a Keklandia flag...

>police advise museum to shut down the camera

Was this the series finale? I'm confused because bongs get it backwards. Hopefully there's a movie special to tie everything up.

#softlads

lmao look at this guy's chicken legs

>thinking a website hosting an animation of a flag is important enough to DDoS

Two peoples divided by a common language.

yes, he's a faggot

Like every show, season 1 and 2 were the best and later seasons got a bit repetitive

True, but should be done once just to prove a point

4-NIL TO THE CHAMPIONS!
4-NIL TO THE CHAMPIONS!

Shia didn't put that one up. It's just some chinky cgi group

pic of said wall. straight up, 5 stories. Our autism outscales even spiderman

Will this somehow stop brexit?

PRAISE KEK AND THE POWER OF MEME MAGIC

Hey guys, apparently england is safe.

HAHAHA

cripplechan's /hwndu/ really outdid themselves
12 hours is a new record

And this was also with the mods here deleting any threads even discussing the flag without any planning.

Nice work lads

>D9JBelYL
>Bel
Bel dutch for call
Call me baby

I would advise everyone to reorganize on "octo" chan (name is blocked) when this thread gets pruned for no reason.

I arbitrary rules are imposed on Sup Forums in an attempted to cull things like HWNDU and general right wing politics then there will be a need for a response to fix it.

>we got it shut down
you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the jew i guess

glad they escaped, I'd have had my pocket knife on me but it makes sense these gents wouldn;t have one given they are in the UK

it's not as fun now that there's no human interaction with the stream, now it's just "hey there's a flag, wait for someone to take it down"

doesn't matter it still needs to be dealt with, at this point any HWNDU flag needs to be dealt with

Check those digits

Will Sup Forums ever get tired of winning?
youtu.be/daOH-pTd_nk

fuck them. we run this shit. we did before, we do now.

Wait I was in town today for uni what the fuck have I missed? The fact is based as well it has reclining chairs for the cinema seats.

Read the thread

How did they get to the roof?

Sup Forums is amazing at making a stink. Most people view it as a containment board.

Mods should be smart enough to know what's going to happen if they start banning the (((wrong opinions))) from a POLITICALLY INCORRECT board.

Not that I would ever promote such a thing. But it should be expected.

Well get Sup Forums on it. I'm sure they can find a way to fuck with the site

>event in Liverpool
>posts pic of London

BIGGEST PORT OF EMPIRE WILL RISE AGAIN

we won

That is one hungry skele.

Spooky

Pocket knives are legal but not commonplace here, especially in cities. The police would likely ask questions if you were caught with one in a city.

IF they use shitty zip ties user.

What's that got to do with Glasgow?

Where is the video of them stealing the flag?

>teeth are white

Your shit country made it so that you had to be 18+ to purchase a butter knife. fucking cucks.

They never got the flag, it was ziptied and shit and the cops were called so they ran off and escaped and the museum decided to close it down and take down the flag

hewillnotdivideus.xyz
They've gone "digital" boys.

Plans already being created to fuck with it, probably be down within 48 hours.

It's because you cant be fat to scale a building, burger buddy.

So the format changed. It's still fun. It's gone from irl shitposting to a worldwide game of capture the flag, using weaponised autism to exceed what Shia thinks we're capable of

Sup Forums tracked down a flag in a field using flight patterns and the stars in just 24 hours
Then he moved it to an entirely different country and in 36 hours /ourautists/ scaled a building and got another flag shut down

>Sup Forums tracked down a flag in a field using flight patterns and the stars in just 24 hours

That's the part that gives me so much joy. FUcking kek

>When you skip leg day but still win at CTF

America: Oh you have a pocket knife to cut things so you don't have to spend one hour looking for a sharp blade
United Kingdom: Oh you have a pocket knife...
G E T H I M B O Y S

Its the opposite.

1st one was 36 hours
Brit edition was 24.5 i think.

It's already down. Try and catch up koala fucker

Why is he dressed like a ninja is he begging to get caught? Drop $20 on a hardhat and hi-vis vest and you can get away with anything. Learned this in my skateboarding days. You can saw down traffic signs, cut through fences, patch shitty concrete with total impunity as long as you have the vest on.

Same I never leave the house without my DoukDouk

Can britbongs really not own knives??

How fucken neutered are they!? rofl

>We still love virtually!!!!!!!!
KEK
hewillnotdivideus.xyz/

Killing those gains with cardio was worth for something

Waiting for someone to hack it and leave just a flagpole

I T B E G I N S

This is entirely entertaining. If Shia had a head for business he'd produce a webshow about it, and run with two flags.

I wonder if this is actually a honey pot?

I mean, they HAVE to expect this to be hacked, so maybe they intend to backtrace it somehow?

No first was absolutely within the day.
The second took slightly longer because it was much more difficult to access. Anyone can drive to a field once you know where the flag is. It takes balls to climb a building and risk arrest

>Can britbongs really not own knives??
Like the other user said pocket knives are legal but most people dont see a need for them

but the ultimate insult is that shia can't keep the flag anywhere in the real world without it getting torn down

>the ultimate irony is that he so unwisely chooses a location where 'we' are the most powerful...

you know wat do lads...

I like the different challenges with each flag

The first was difficult to find, this one difficult to get to

what's next?

But that's just a demonstration... right?

No it's not? I just checked and took screenshot

[pic related]

So we going to DDoS it or not?

Its time for C Y B E R W A R F A R E

so true no one asks

we do
e

d
o

right, i'm just saying the stream will obviously be less entertaining seeing how we've lost the fun of our jackie 4chans and Sup Forums blarts meming on everyone

The fools, the Internet is our domain

Liver/pol/ is hardly a right wing heartland, in fact it's one of the most left wing cities in Britain...

Flag is see through, made of clear plastic. Only part that constitutes a flag is the block text of "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US"

>what's next?
He'll hang it from a hot air balloon and some anons will have to track it down from a flock of migrating geese and some cloud patterns and then calculate the ballistic path necessary to shoot it down with a hobby rocket

>tfw shia became Sup Forums's lolcow

I truly love the current year

Hell no... hack it to display pro-Trump messages and shit.

SEASON 5?????????

WHEN DOES IT BEGIN?

One planted in Shia's rectum.

He has a Bluetooth webcam set up in his rectum that can draw energy from the surrounding warmth of his anus.

Both hard to find and hard to get to.

We may have to send in the Sup Forums gay-bois

YOU KNOW IT LAD

SCOUSE POWER 24 HOUR

How? I use mine all the time. I grew up taught that ever proud man carries a knife.. You are less efficient if you cant open a basic package.. or in this case cut a simple zip tie.. Its like a declawed cat.