End Goal of Globalism?

I've just recently begun to fully digest the redpill that has been floating around in my stomach largely inert for the past couple years.
As such, I've begun watching/listening to Molymeme quite a bit in the last couple weeks. I generally see the validity of his assertion that leftists are actively trying to erase European and North American borders and flood the West with third-world migrants.

But what I can't quite deduce is what exactly is the ultimate desired end of this campaign.
Is it just because these minorities will almost unanimously vote in favor of the left?
And what exactly is there to gain from slowly crowding out the white population?

Sorry for being incredibly naive. I hope this post isn't asking too general a question and thus in violation of board rules.

Other urls found in this thread:

collapseofindustrialcivilization.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/pnas-2015-schramski-1508353112.pdf
peakoilbarrel.com/energy-human-evolution-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m581aW5AH4M
youtube.com/watch?v=UJpYwGUC2v4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA&t=7341s
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/userimages/skv453757935455.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU&t=234s
theguardian.com/business/2016/jan/18/richest-62-billionaires-wealthy-half-world-population-combined
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a few select individuals will make tons of money in the short term

there are no other goals

It's over. Trump has officially defeated globalization(the United Nations).

Sup Forums can rest knowing that the leftards will never be in power again in the US.

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE!

Really?

Replace the population with a submissive low IQ population that is easily controlled by the satanic elite who want to be god on earth. They want to achieve this via communism.
Rather to reign in hell than serve in heaven.

The chinks did the original 9/11 (pearl harbour)

What did Ming Ling Chao mean by this?

nuclear annihilation will be avoided by crushing all cultures into one homogenous being

too bad this homogenous culture will be overtaken completely by Islam by outbreeding

too bad this culture will then inevitably be nuked by Muslims

too bad this culture will eventually be dethroned from power by constant attacks and infiltration from within while simultaneously being nuked into submission

Nuclear hellfire is going to happen. Globalism just means we have to open our gaping anuses to Islamic takeover in the meantime

Earth will be dead by the year 2100

I hope my grandchildren go out fighting

The course of human history is controlled by the technosociological evolution unleashed by the 'domestication' of fire and agriculture, in order to discharge the energy difference accumulated by the biosphere in the form or reduced carbonic chemicals.

collapseofindustrialcivilization.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/pnas-2015-schramski-1508353112.pdf

Globalization is but the final step of the process, the final discharge of the energy, followed by the collapse and extinction of the discharge system (civilization and humankind) and the restart of the slow accumulation of chemical energy.

>But what I can't quite deduce is what exactly is the ultimate desired end of this campaign.
there does not have to be an end when there is moral duty

it seems that what people fear about Soros is that he steps in and affects the politics of countries, but that's always just going to be the case.

then there's the idea that super state legislation will take over, removing all power from the individual countries (the EU being an example), although how that is a win for them is unknown to me.

and then the dosh- increased exchange between countries = more opportunity for trade/outsourcing = money

personally I doubt that "globalism" is really a thing but this is what I've gathered.

Do you mean a supposed moral duty on the part of Muslims to eradicate all non-believers?
Or on the part of some other group to eradicate white people?

Why would anyone want to pursue this?

>End Goal of Globalism?
End of conflicts, end of nations, absolute cosmopolitanism and global brotherhood

>princes and nations will disappear without violence from the earth, the human race will become one family and the world the abode of reasonable men

~ Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati

Can't wait for a Federal Europe. I hope to live long enough to witness such a marvelous moment.

But Asians have higher average IQ than whites and good fucking luck replacing them

no, he's just our parting gift

You imply a level of free will, being informed and being influental enough to make a meaningful decision. There isn't.
The pattern is same as a river: individual water molecules may move seemingly randomly (Brownian motion), but the rules of the universe (physics) and their environment (the riverbed) is in ultimate control of the mass behaviour. Your (and everyone else's) beliefs and actions is utterly influenced by your sex, familial ties, social and economical standing, nation, friends, childhood memories, macro-mezo-microeconomical prospects and so on and so forth - like a water molecule, your behaviour is controlled by a million invisible way to conform into society, civilization.
Our ignorance is only matched by our capacity of self-deception.

peakoilbarrel.com/energy-human-evolution-2/

Continuous votes for corrupt politicians,

Head into mainland China and see for yourself.

One World Government is the end game.

1. Bring in a lot of enemy combatants.
Source: youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
2. Provoke WW3 aka Albert Pike´s 3rd.
Source: youtube.com/watch?v=m581aW5AH4M
3. Follow up with ^ endgame.
4. Coudenhove-Kalergi plan + Tower of Babel rebuilt (means One humanty, One language, One religion - except the Chosen ones on top ofc).
Sources: youtube.com/watch?v=UJpYwGUC2v4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA&t=7341s

Mixed into all this : Communism and it´s allies; Cultural Marxism, Political Correctness, Critical Theory, Rules for Radicals, etc.

Yes, of course. Why do you think we have the welfare state? Do you think the state would just want to redistribute wealth for no reason?

It's all a ploy to make sure that even the poorest son of a bitch can buy things. Specifically, the things that companies that lobby for welfare expansions sell. But it doesn't stop there, of course. Some companies don't feel like they're making enough money, so they want new customers. Their shop might not do so well in a country that has no welfare and is an unstable shithole, but if you bring the people of that country to a first world country that does have a welfare state, you just got a bunch of new customers. This is not some bit of ideological communist dogma. It's just a way for some people to make money at the expense of the vast majority.

End goal of globalism?

Ever seen a cyberpunk corporation dystopia? That's the end game, without the cyberpunk.

There will be no nations, only corporations. There will be no culture, except at a personal level, inside your home. There will be no trust, because it's every man for himself.

The only value that survives this mixed bag of people, is wealth. Only driving force will be greed, nothing else. You could argue that greed is the only driving force nowadays as well, but the scale would be different.

To unite the world and build a massive army and a strong economy to repell an invading force from a different galaxy.

skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/userimages/skv453757935455.html

They are coming and we dont have much time left.

Warzone! That old boardgame, cardgame and RPG. Mutant Chronicles it was called as well.

YESSS it will be amazing. We must awaken the Dark Symmetry though otherwise it´s just dull.

If you think the 'globalists' are some kind of organized group, you're wrong.

They are just a set of people of people that, in an attempt to gain power/money (or to keep their power/money they already have), all have similar policies.

So, there is no 'globalist end-game', at least not in the sense of some elite group actively organizing.

This is extremely interesting to think about but it's not something I'd start him off with.

I'd start out with votes, money, enemies of the West, and ((them)).

Sorry again for being dense (my eyes are still in the process of opening fully), but who is benefiting from this and how?

They are but derived symptoms, not the primal cause, which is simply the architecture and thermodynamic nature of our universe.
I wish not to waste anyone's time with false mysteries when plain, stark truth (at least, as I see it) will suffice *my* ends much better.

They wanted the 'redpill' - truth - so they might as well get it. Our world is moving on.

The end goal of globalism is world peace, stability, everyone on the same page, post scarcity, intergalactic civilization, and anime being real.

THE OBJECT OF POWER IS POWER

power isn't a means to an end, it is the end

sadly this is true

fuck muslims

It's not one single group. It's many like says but it sure as hell seems like one sometimes. I wish I had a bit more time to explain but one of the reasons, just think of how to take down a country that's much stronger than you upfront. How would you do it? Waste an army and fail or slowly subvert?

>"Personally I doubt that globalism is really a thing"
wew lad

I fucking hate Stefan Molyneux. He holds no degrees or certifications in psychology or in any medical field, yet he constantly gives out medical and mental health advice in his videos and call-in shows. He banned discussion of his manifesto "Universally Preferable Behavior" on his own forums because people were arguing too much about it and poking too many holes in it. His philosophy of blaming all personal issues on parental punishment during childhood has no basis in scientific fact and just encourages people to isolate themselves from their families and support systems.

Bring up any of these issues to his followers and all they say is "call in to his show and talk to him" because they know he'll find a way to weasel around your points with talking fast and filibustering.

He has some interesting things to say about the current political climate, but his garbage ancap opinions and warped psychological world view render those worthless.

> underated post

For decades certain people have been happy to get rich from coaxing the government into welfare state transactions using people as pawns, and they don't give a damn who they shit on whilst doing it, just as long as they get rich themselves.

total control

youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU&t=234s
Their end game is a world government run by a very selective group of people who have been planning this for a very long time. That 1% of people own 50% of the worlds wealth is true but very misleading this article explained theguardian.com/business/2016/jan/18/richest-62-billionaires-wealthy-half-world-population-combined

>theguardian.com/business/2016/jan/18/richest-62-billionaires-wealthy-half-world-population-combined

woah so this is why they killed him off i guess

jfk

Its about leveraging people against each other. Say you are the USA . The people of USA (most) would not allow the banks to enslave us in debt.

But if you can leverage all the other countries against you, you can empower the small group of subverting traitors (ie Bush , Clinton, McCain etc) to take over the country.

The real redpill is realising things have gotten completely out of our control and only very few people have any grasp on the situation. People who've far more power than anyone should.

Ahaha check this out it will blow your mind en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

you misunderstand. what I'm saying is: it's not a political movement with a real end goal. it's a word to describe certain activities, mostly just capitalists being capitalists. One person can be a globalist for doing one thing and another can be a globalist for doing another thing but they wouldn't fit in the same category

Yeah dude, the reason nationalism is so feared is becasue they remember what happened last time

This is retarded

maybe I've just misunderstood how the term is used, but it seems to me that there is no group to be considered "the globalists", there are just actors who can be described as globalists. I don't see a logical, realistic political endgoal to what is considered globalist behaviour