Ok Sup Forums you guys have been going on and on about how the holocaust is fake. Red pill me, and make it logical...

ok Sup Forums you guys have been going on and on about how the holocaust is fake. Red pill me, and make it logical, I won't be tolerating groundless horseshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005144
infogalactic.com/info/List_of_Nazi_concentration_camps#cite_note-HEn-1-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was it?

From the get-go the numbers are clearly exaggerated: it is mathematically impossible to burn the alleged number of bodies with the number of ovens that were available even in the best possible conditions by today's standards. The ones who died were mostly done in by typhus.

How do people actually know that 6 million Jews actually died in the Holocaust?

Its difficult number to estimate. The only real numbers would be through German records, everything else would be an estimate. Supposedly the Russian's recovered these Nazi documents and the number amounted to less than 1 million or something like that.

This number represents an important conflict of interest for the Jewish people at that time. The Holocaust was a major factor in forming the state of Israel. Bottom line, don't be so sure about the numbers when you haven't seen the raw data yourself.

So if for some reason the number is 4 million it's not a big deal?

Let's start with what is true.

Concentration camps existed.

A lot of people died on those camps.

A big chunk of those deaths occurred because of diseases but also because of Allied bombing of Nazi territory. The bombing destroyed Nazi infrastructure and the camps suffered from lack of supplies because of that and the ongoing invasion. This led to starvation, death and diseases which led to more death.

There were cremating ovens but they were used to dispose the bodies from those above mentioned causes. And Also gas chambers to gas people didn't exist.

The Auschwitz museum has a memorial that used to read something like "4 million people died here" and that number has been since revised multiple times. Pic related. Even with that fact the myth of the 6 million still remains.

it's not a difficult number to estimate
cite your sources on these documents that claimed only 1 million dead. Because whether 6 million or 1 million died doesn't seem like a relevant point.

there were estimated 40,000 camps with ovens, gas chambers, guns, and more. I think it would have been possible

I've never seen the pyramids with my own eyes but I still believe they exist. Why is that?

The actual number of the dead matters because truth matters.

I have never seen any proof of 6 million. It has simply become something people accept as a fact because they've been told by someone with authority that it is a fact.

>40,000 camps with ovens, gas chambers, guns and more
Where the hell did you hear that? There were only eight """"""death""""" camps in Europe and all of them were """liberated""" by the Soviets. Not to mention, several sources state that the death camps didn't start gassing those kikes until 1942 or 1943

>allies being responsible for deaths
neat
>ovens didn't burn living
ok yea... but still, I'm looking evidence that the whole thing was a hoax, so they killed in other ways, whoopdeedoo
>gas chambers didn't exist
um... citations? reasoning? because you can't just say that x didn't exist.
>auschwitz museum mislabeled casualty numbers
yes, they did a stupid, they fixed it, i don't see how this ties in to the actual holocaust

Well the is the fact that the numbers don't add up period.

>(((estimated))) 40,000 camps

Yeah sure they were

Try searching the catalog next time, schlomo.

first of all, they would kill in bulk. second of all, there were more than 8 camps.

Can someone explain this?

There were only eight confirmed """death""" camps though, the rest were just regular work camps. That and where the hell are the bodies? There were no traces of ashes found at any of the death camps and the bodies found during the Einsatzgruppen were most like soviet citizens that died from starvation or civilians that were killed from Allied bombings. And don't give me that bull shit where they threw all of the ashes into rivers and lakes because it would be impossible.

there were many more than 8 camps

there were actually only 6 that were actively death camps.

many many concentration camps.

six death camps.

All of the camps on the western front were liberated by the Allies, and all of the camps on the Eastern front were liberated by the Soviets, and it just happens to be a big coincidence that all of the death camps are on the eastern front and were only inspected by the Soviets, the same Soviets who were constantly using propaganda to make the Nazis look bad and Stalin look good.

>shopped photos
can't tell which is real
>wrong rifle and uniform
can't distinguish rifle, executioner was clearly not in battle, just shooting a civilian, no combat uniform was needed, a formal uniform like the yugoslavian one would have been fine.
>jewish revolution
only the leaders were confirmed jews. does not speak for bulk of commie forces which means holocaust was not justified

I'm sure people were murdered freely in the concentration camps, so someone can just call it death camps or concentration camps, it really doesn't matter.

well we know some bad shit happened, what with the camp and what not. So it's not too bad to just believe someone when they say the casualty is 6 million. whoopdeedoo.

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005144

Do you not know anything about the Russian Bolsheviks? They were Russian Jews that successfully managed to get Stalin into power while at the same time they tried to get a Communist Party started in Germany. Not only that, but Jewish Bankers were directly responsible for WWI after the Belfour Declaration all but destroyed Germany's economy.

I would imagine hitler would've not thought the jews were leaving fast enough or that he didn't want other people to have to deal with them.

How do you know some bad shit happened? Oh right because someone told you that and you chose to accept it as a fact.

Why do people get jailed in some countries for questioning this shit? Why is it such a volatile topic that you have to imprison a person to stop them from talking about it?

holocaust isnt fake, but its highly problematic when holocaust-denial is treated as a crime

when you dont allow people who deny the holocaust to speak out, you dont allow them to be refuted. when they cant speak their mind, they cant be convinced otherwise, and retreat to areas where holocaust denial IS acceptable. like in white supremacy moron areas, where their (false) beliefs are just reinforced

another example of why freedom of speech is VERY important

Where are those supposed fake photos from? When were they supposedly manipulated, and for what context?

there was obviously a fair amount of anti-semitism before the holocaust, it didn't just happen randomly. the 6,000,000 could have been the population of jews, which was later used to guess the casualties. And holocaust was a word before the concentration camps

These were pictures taken from the Einsatzgruppen. I'm not too sure how authentic these pictures are, but I know that the Soviets used a lot of propaganda against the Nazis so either these pictures are real and edited or they're merely staged pictures created by the Soviets. Either way, it's hard to believe they're Nazis when Hitler wanted what was best for his people.

They're constantly changing the numbers on these for sympathy, Kikes even recently admitted to making up the six million fags, disabled, gypsies and other groups that were supposedly killed off for more sympathy. And I can guarantee you most of those camps didn't even have prisoners.

quality post

Look at The numbers don't add up. 6 million in a population of that size can't be a calculation error.

but the 6.000.000 number obviously has weight in the jewish lingo, once you see it popping throughout history the whole thing starts being fishy

What about the officers and leaders who actually fought with nazis who confirm holocaust? Rudolf Höss, for example.

Most sources have a hard time claiming there there were 6 million Jews in Europe at the time; there sure as hell weren't that many in Germany during WWII. That and as I stated before, there was antisemitism in Germany after WWI but that's because (((they))) brought it upon themselves after stabbing Germany in the back and starting WWI

infogalactic.com/info/List_of_Nazi_concentration_camps#cite_note-HEn-1-3

the way you get to the giant numbers is through including "subcamps". Wiki has 11 extirmination camps, 8 of which are listed as only extermination camps. Whether you want to count the subcamps as distinct entities or not is immaterial, were talking about the same thing.

I got no stake in this btw, I have no clue whether its a holocaust or holohoax

(((Scarlett Johansson)))

>no orders for holocaust existed
of course, hitler wanted to cover his tracks.
>gas chambers didn't gas
this thing about how there isn't enough monoxide in exhaust fumes is bullcrap, it is perfectly lethal and wouldn't blow up a building
>no traces of bodies at burial site
no shit, that stuff rots you know, even bone is victim to certain bacteria and fungus that break it down and return it to nature.
>can't be cremated
aside from the fact that wood was not their only source of fuel, they had more than one oven you know, they can do plenty more than just 2 at a time.
>6 million is bullshit
you know... germany was doing this whole war thing, where they took over other countries, including their own supply of jew

>why can't we find ash from 60 years ago?
>it's impossible to put ash in a river

I always wondered about this too. I think they just went along with the Nuremberg Trials in hopes of a shorter sentence. After all, Höss managed to avoid the death penalty.

Yea bro, someone told me, and they showed me enough proof for me to accept it, I have no clue what the purpose would be for this whole conspiracy thing.

People are overly sensitive that they're willing to take away a person's free speech just to not hurt their feels. I think holocaust happened but people should be allowed to question it and seek the truth.

The holocaust happened, but the numbers were far far less than 6 million.

preach it brother

If six million people were gassed and grinded up into ash, there would be traces of it in the ground since you cannot possibly pick up every single spec of ash, but the ground was tested at the majority of the death camps and not a single trace of ashes were found.

Forty---Thousand---Camps???

Germany is 137,847 sq. miles.

40,000 camps means one camp every 3.4 square miles. You can quickly see how this is completely fucking retarded. The entire German countryside is not covered in alleged death camps with ovens, gas chambers, guns and more.

No war stopped the migration and they ran out of food

There's no point in arguing with you. You've had so much Marxist propaganda shoved down your throat that you cannot possibly fathom the idea that what you learned throughout your life is a lie and that's fine; we all start out that way. But I should warn you, if you lurk here long enough and read Holohoax threads from time to time, you'll start to notice things don't add up, and once you go down the rabbit hole, there's no going back

The problem boils down to physical evidence. How many dead are you looking for? Where we're they all killed? How were they killed? What about the logistics of all of this? Transportation of Jews? Transportation of fuel for the vehicles, millions of cans of Zyklon B, coal coke for the ovens? How much? Where are the records? The Germans kept excellent records and the NAZI Party paid on time. Where are the mountains of bones? Most notably human skulls which last millions of years.

These are the sorts of questions any modern forensic team would use.

If you want a good starting point, read this book

>You can't just say that x didn't exist.
You should be the one to prove him otherwise since the claim that they DO exist should be backed by evidence.

If that evidence is faulty or not even readily apparent than you can say they don't exist on the basis that in 70 years they haven't found any real evidence of it.

>I have no clue what the purpose would be for this whole conspiracy thing

Jews are now, BY FAR, the most successful race in the US in any way that it could be measured
Israel now receives over half of all US foreign aid
Jews became immune to all criticism and it seems like it will stay that way for the foreseeable future

A few things don't make sense to me: why would Nazis invest so much into equipment to keep Jews alive if their end goal was just to kill them?

The standards of living may have been bad and proper starved but both sides are guilty of this. It doesn't change the fact that Germans put a lot of effort into keeping the people they wanted dead alive.

And... Of course the number 6 million is an estimate, just like 11 million of all genocided. It is stupid to believe anybody has counted out 6 million corpses. It's unfeasible and not statistics are collected. Best case scenario they took a random sampling and extrapolated that out into the number, the more realistic scenario (because propaganda) is that they took a sampling from one circumstantial instance and extrapolated that into their figure.

It makes no sense for these thoughts to be illegal while people can not only practise their retarded religious beliefs but have them protected.

Public perception at the time was that Jewish German politicians had created the conditions that completely fucked Germany at the end of WWI due to not even being at the negotiating table in the Treaty of Versailles, and many Jews profited from the war. Germany wasn't even present for their own negotiations, and Jewish politicians / bankers profited from the exploitation of the German populace + Rhineland. Many millions of Germans died in WWI and it was seen that the politicians had ended the war prematurely and not even negotiated terms of surrender. Combine this with active Jewish led efforts to bring Communism into Germany and you have a lot of people who hate Jews.

If the objective was death, why would any of the camps have hospitals? Why would any of the Germans even feed the Jews? Why wouldn't they just put them in a pen and let nature do the rest? Because it was never the goal. The goal was to expel them from the country. There were no bulk killings, there were no bulk burnings. Even by today's standards it is not physically possible to burn that amount of bodies in that amount of time, nor could you dispose of the ashes in any way that would not be easily verifiable.

Your average football stadium can hold 70,000 people. A human body fully cremated makes about five pounds of ash in bone dust etc.

6,000,000 * 5 = 30 million pounds of ash. That is 15,000 tons of ash. But there is no evidence to suggest that such quantities of ash existed anywhere near these camps, ever.

It's been nearly a hundred fucking years. I don't let Jewish people, including my friends, pull any kind of holocaust grief card on me ever. Considering how badly the numbers were inflated this has just been a "get-out-of-jail-free" propaganda card.

When's the last time anyone complained about Stalin's communist regime killing 20,000,000 people?

When's the last time anyone complained about Mao Zedong's communist regime killing 45,000,000 people?

Talking about things the Jews started, things the Jews like is "inconvenient." The founders of communism are almost entirely Jewish. This is what propaganda is. We are taught these things from birth.

exactly

See above

>tons of ash

A simple soil sample would show human remains. None exist.

The Allies exterminated the Axis powers. They did atrocious things to, not only the soldiers, but innocent women and children.

The morality that makes them the good guys requires utter demonization the Axis powers so much so that these actions would become justifiable. This is fundamental in war. You have to make your guys look like the good guys, before and after the war.

How many people today believe that world war II was a black and white war, one fought because Germany invaded Poland with the intent of killing everyone who wasn't blond and blue eyed? How many people are unaware that protests against the war existed just like Vietnam. It wasn't some unanimous decision to go and fight the bad guys. Pearl Harbour didn't get the US into WWII, the US was assisting the Allies to put pressure on the Germans and the Japs, particularly by illegally capturing merchant vessels, something that was strictly against all terms. Japan didn't wake up one morning and think "wow, let's get the US against us". It was only after the continuous encroachments that Japan would attack.

The Holocaust was real, there is no denying that. What Sup Forums mainly believes is that the numbers and circumstances have been greatly exaggerated.
I don't know for certain what happened, and so I'm skeptical towards both sides.

The holocaust is fun to meme, though.

Census data shows thats there werent even 3 mollion jews in all of europe before the war started

Give it a fucking rest mate. Jews are lying cunts. There were just shy of 3 million of them.in europe so somehow hitler killed double that amount and they still had jews to send to Israel