Hey, so uhh, newfag here

I'm 100% prepared for any hazing that comes my way, (I hope). I want to know the ins and outs of Sup Forums. I hopped on the Trump train like early 2015. And since then have started reading about all the suspicious shit that some high-ranking Jews have done. Notably Soros.

So Sup Forums I'm here, I'm open: Fully redpill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/qyvz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi CNN, nothing to see here :D

Welcome to Sup Forums

Now fuck off

kill yourself

You must first pray the KEKary 10 times for purification purposes.

No one is going to fucking mother you faggot. Stick around and learn the culture or fuck off

Lurk more newfag / cnn fag

Kill myself? A request made by a Swede? If I were a Swede Muhammed would do that for me.

Lurk more, don't post until you learn the board etiquette.

Noones gonna spoonfeed you, lad. Stop posting and lurk more. That's how the redpilling process works. It's 99% lurking and 1% numerical ouija

This, plebs are a disgrace

Normie

Sandy Hook was a false flag. No kids died. There was no gunman.

>Democrats sacrifice children
>no children died

Sup Forums education everyone

Sup Forums is 100% satire and no-one actually believes that retarded shit newfag

soros is a cool bloke and trump is basically senile

there is your redpill

you reply by clicking on the number on the post you want to reply too, its at the end.
also umm, take a look.

Fuck off, we're full.

Lurk more newfag. No one here is going to spoonfeed you how this place operates except how to reply, which is to click the post number.

>I want to know the ins and outs of Sup Forums
lurk more, nigger

first question: do you believe in the heart of the digits?

>pay attention to repeating numbers newfag

First off, let your friends know you've set up an account by choosing a fun new profile picture. Upload one now or do this later!

Second, customize your look with a funky cover photo! Don't forget to show off your unique personality!

Fuck off.

ghostbin.com/paste/qyvz8

Fuck off

Good newfag! Get over here!!
see