Every time a Republican fails, an angel gets its wings

Every time a Republican fails, an angel gets its wings.

Other urls found in this thread:

clerk.house.gov/evs/2016/roll006.xml
senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=114&session=1&vote=00329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, the new plan sucked. Trump needs to talk to the Freedom Caucus guys more and get an actual solution.

>it's bad that the republicans are actually debating and working on the bill to make it as good as possible

>better do what liberals do and just vote for shit lockstep for victory comrades!

This isn't a problem a better bill pushed by guys like Rand will come out of it

Trump can't help himself, it's in his DNA to succeed at first only to ultimately crash and burn in failure.

how much u get payed to publish this shit every fucking day ?

you seem upset

Redpill me on Rands plan

I fucking hate that snivelling coward Ryan. He may be the definition of a RINO.

I genuinely wanna know.

OH NO THE POLITICAL PROCESS IS WORKING AS IT WAS DESIGNED TO!!!

Ryancare sucked I am glad they went back to the drawing board

OH I AM LAFFIN

>angel

Pretty sure you fuckers don't believe in those.

>flag
>payed
America should listen to this gypsy.

I'm going to make a picture book of Trump's failures, and I'm saving a page for his presidency. Don't let me down Don.

A DELAY MEANS A BETTER BILL, YOU FUCKING NIGGER.

CNN REAL NEWS!

A Hungarian calling me gypsy. ho the irony

How to spot a shill 101:
1. Repeating establishment propaganda talking points word for word.

2. Replies to argument that are basically non-sequiturs and break from the normal human speaking conventions.

Trump said he was 100% in favor of the current plan.

>RINOcare
>Repeal
Pick one and only one. CNN still fake news.

Rand gave trump a lifeline. Ryan BTFO

Group plans and HSA's

It's getting tense in here. You go ahead and teach us about shilling, you fucking whore.

It probably varies but I think I can get a job. Shitposting isnt that different to this.

>Inb4 mobilefag

Fuck off im not at home

No government mandates and no government subsidies. The poor still get Medicaid and the elderly still get Medicare, just like before Obamacare.

hi Rand

So whats the shitty part, why do not all republicans endorse it?

In this case that is not bad, ryancare is a clusterfuck

Google it it's only thirty pages but basically it pulls restrictions off

You can form private groups so you can get the same deals companies get for group healthcare

No state lines

No mandates from the Feds

Throw poor people on Medicare cause honestly who cares at that point

I don't quite get how this is a step back for Trump. All they're going to do is push everything farther to the right and get the Freedom Caucus on board now.

Fuck off obamaleaf

ITS FUCKING NOTHING

Because many Republicans secretly love big government and control of private citizens. It's easy to blame lobbyists, but if they actually believed in the free market they would ignore lobbyists like Rand Paul does.

These are the same Republicans who voted for completely repealing Obamacare in 2016, knowing the President would veto it. Every single Republican in the House except 3* voted for full repeal in 2016. Every single Republicans in the Senate except 1* voted for full repeal in 2016.

See the votes here.
House: clerk.house.gov/evs/2016/roll006.xml
Senate: senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=114&session=1&vote=00329

Each and every person who voted for full repeal in 2016 and now rejects Rand Paul's plan is a liar. A flagrant, unrepentant liar who deserves 6 feet of rope.

*The three Republicans in the House to vote against repeal were Robert Dold, Richard Hanna, and John Katko. The Senator was Mark Kirk. Dold and Kirk lost their re-election bids in 2016 and Hanna retired after endorsing Hillary. Only Katko is still in office.

>35 fucking dollars an hour to spew nothing but fucking lies

Where can I apply?