ITS HAPPENING!I JOHN MCCAIN IS THE LEAKER!!

White House Fingers John McCain As Media Leak; Believes U.S. Senator Eavesdropped on Trump’s Classified Phone!

John McCain is fucked!

truepundit.com/exclusive-white-house-fingers-john-mccain-as-media-leak-believes-u-s-senator-eavesdropped-on-trumps-classified-phone/

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/exclusive-white-house-fingers-john-mccain-as-media-leak-believes-u-s-senator-eavesdropped-on-trumps-classified-phone/
truepundit.com
youtu.be/HB2Lp-YF9Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. Maybe John McLame will finally fuck off.

"White House Fingers John McCain"

Kreygasm

> truepundit.com

That's great, I thzZzZzz...

Truepundit seems like a pretty backwater website.

I'll wait for a more established source.

>truepundit
>Post February 21st

>truepundit

Bye. I really hope Sheriff Joe had something to do with this.

>White House Fingers John McCain

Ha! I bet Johnny really wishes that whole "tiny hands" thing was true

>True Pundit

Still if it were true, I hope they arrest and torture his whiny ass.

gachiBASS Clap

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I LIKE THE ONES WHO CAME BACK FROM THE WAR

...like CNN

>truepundit.com/exclusive-white-house-fingers-john-mccain-as-media-leak-believes-u-s-senator-eavesdropped-on-trumps-classified-phone/
>February 21, 2017
Sad!

HA HA HA The Eternal Potato is the cancer of the world, you see America we did only what was best

Stick that nigger back in a bamboo cage where he belongs!

Lives up to songbird.

Wouldn't surprise me, this guy, Comey and Ryan have to go.

McCain and Graham need to go, with them gone the Neocons will finnaly be pushed off their perch as head of the Republican coalition.

No he's not fucked, he will be hailed as a hero for calling out and implicating the worst decision for President in a hundred years. Donald Trump is a fucking joke, he is the epitome and embodiment of the 'fake news' that he likes to claim is so pervasive.

Donald Trump has a long history of corruption and scandals while 'managing' his businesses that people on this board like to just pretend never happened. Really fucked up shady shit like not paying contractors that worked to build his hotels and golf courses, starting businesses that he knew would fail, and leaving investors or taxpayers footing the bill. This information is out there for anyone who would like to do some actual digging on God Emperor. He was never qualified to be president, and even as be bumbles around with his failed Healthcare initiative, it only cements his blatant incompetence. And this is only a few months in, anyone who thinks that this presidency is going to actually get better rather than worse for the average American is kidding themselves. Wake the fuck up, /pol.

I heard he was embezzling money from his Charity and only used 3% of the donations to arm Isis.

Confirmed.

>White House Fingers John McCain
I thought that was Podesta's job?

Hi Styx

Hopefully they execute him for treason

Nice try McCain!!!

Suck it !!

>he will be hailed as a hero

will he?

will he really?

>truepundit.com

fake news, this site has NEVER been correct with its articles

fucking mcMuffin and his down syndrome face.

Bump

maybe AZ will finally uncuck itself

god I fucking hate McCain, possibly the worst republican senator

no McCain is too old for Podesta

>I'll wait for a more established source.

thats not how meme news works, you just go with the news that fits your own personal narrative

Viet Cong should've finished the job

>this site has NEVER been correct with its articles

can you define correct?

same with Romney, I met some guys who served with him, they wanted to take him out, I wish they did

Where did you read that? The Democrat run media?

youtu.be/HB2Lp-YF9Vc
Lame Ass Mcain has access to all the intelligence. He brought up that lame Pissgate story. He hate President Trump because he is a winner. And McCain is a captured looser.

the irish really are as bad as the kikes. thanks ((((ted kennedy))))

Shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did.

you have a way with words

is this real

Yes.

ANONS!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
see

see

see

McCain is a white nigger.

John McCain is the Russian spy! It's like a scooby doo episode. Someone take off that old mans mask, I want to see Ivan's face.

>to the firing squad

torture baby gets torched

Johnny McCain got Fingered!!

Holy shit I know #4

>I'll wait for the fake news

Good goy.

McCain looks like he'd be the guy in Air Force one who would do anything to keep his place in power behind the scenes

Does trump trigger you user?

If true, this would be next-level shit.

>Truepundit
>pretty backwater

They've had several spot-on reports about the behind-the-scenes unrest within the FBI relating to the Clinton investigation.

>Donald Trump has a long history of corruption and scandals

No. He doesn't.

Can we meme this clown into falling down a flight of stairs? Everyone reading this visualise McCain losing his balance and tumbling down some stairs.

no, it's that zionist kike ratsnake jew stephen miller

Kappa

He is believed to have brought the Manafort files from Ukraine to the US
But evesdropping the President's phone!
A President phone is very secure, isn't it?

>Donald Trump is a fucking joke
>calling the guy who just upgraded his custom Boeing 757 to Air Force One a joke.
Oh fuk yea, much better to vote for someone who has a history of selling her office to the highest bidder, and a trail of bodies behind her.
Hell yeaaaa, no........fuck off asshole.

song bird